Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2015 invites Applications for Admission to B.Pharm, MCA, BHMCT 1st Year & MCA, B.Tech, B.Pharm 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) courses. The University has been assigned the task of conducting UKSEE 2015 for admission to mentioned courses at University Departments and Government / Private Institutes of Uttarakhand for the academic year 2015-16. There are total 08 Examination Centres in Uttarakhand and 01 Centre in New Delhi.
Latest Update – Result of UKSEE 2015 has been Announced. (Check here)
|Application forms available from||25th April, 2015|
|Last date for sale and receipt Forms||30th May, 2015 Extended upto 6th June 2015|
|Dispatch or Admit Cards||10th June 2015|
|Date of Examination||18th & 19th June, 2015|
|Declaration of Result||25th June, 2015|
|Date of Counseling||3rd Week of July,2015|
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineering & Technology Lateral entry to II year candidate must Pass Diploma examination in appropriate branch or B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- For Pharmacy candidate should be 10+2 pass with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- For Hotel Management & Catering Technology Candidate Should have passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% (40% for reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
- For MCA Candidate should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% (45% for reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- For Lateral Entry to 2nd year MCA Candidate should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs. duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT / Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% (45% for reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
Domicile Requirements: Those candidates who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying examination from/in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota.
UKSEE Scheme of Exam
UKSEE will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination.
Scoring and Negative Marking
- All objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorret response.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question papers. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be first determined by the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
Papers, Question & Marks in the Entrance Examination
- Paper 1 : Physics and Chemistry
- Paper 2 : Mathematics
- Paper 3 : Biology
- Paper 4 : Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)
- Paper 5 : Aptitude Test for MCA
- Paper 6 : Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
- Paper 7 : Aptitude Test for Pharmacy Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
- Paper 8 : Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)
- Paper 9 : Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students
Papers to be Opted For Different courses.
|B.Pharm.||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|Lateral Entry :
UKSEE Notification 2015
UTU announces UKSEE 2015 Notification for admission to various courses based on entrance test. A copy of the official notification is given here for your reference.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.