Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2016 has released notification from the eligible candidates for UKSEE 2016 for admission to B.Pharm, MCA, BHMCT 1st Year & MCA, B.Tech, B.Pharm 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) courses. The University has been assigned the task of conducting UKSEE 2016 for admission to mentioned courses at University Departments and Government / Private Institutes of Uttarakhand for the academic year 2016-17.
Latest – Registration for First Round of UKSEE counselling 2016 has been started. Check the “Counselling” link given below.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2016
UKSEE 2016 for admission to B.Pharm, MCA & BHMCT 1st year and MCA, B.Tech & B.Pharm II year (Lateral Entry) courses was held on 29 May 2016 (Sunday) at various centres of Uttarakhand. Online Uttarakhand domicile and Academic Domicile are eligible for Lateral Entry Admissions.
|Events||UKSEE 2016||UKSEE Advance 2016|
|Availability of online application form||06 May 2016 (10:00 AM)||16 May 2016|
|Last date of submission of online
application form and fee
|28 May 2016||10 Jun 2016|
|Online download of Admit Card from||01 June 2016||16 Jun 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05 June 2016||20 Jun 2016|
|Declaration of results||27 June 2016||4th week of Jun 2016|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2016||–|
Note:- The dates UKSEE (Advanced) entrance examination for M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, LLM, LLB, M.P.Ed and B.P.Ed will be declared soon. The date of examination 20th June 2016 was only for Ph.D (online and offline) applications.
Schedule for UKSEE 2016 Examination
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria
Engineering & Technology : B.Tech Lateral Entry to 2nd year (for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only)
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However the admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in above.
- B.Pharm 1st year
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics /Biotechnology / Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- B.Pharm Lateral Entry to 2nd year (for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only)
- Passed Diploma examination in a Program from an AICTE approved Institution, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Program.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology : BHMCT
- Candidate Should have passed 10+2 examination.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
- Candidate should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
MCA (Lateral Entry to 2nd year MCA) (for Uttarakhand Domicile & Academic domicile only)
- Candidate should have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs. duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT / Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
- Those appearing in qualifying examination may also appear in entrance examination for consideration of Provisional Admission.
- Candidate whose result of qualifying examination is not declared at the time of counseling they will not be allowed to appear in the counselling.
- For B. Tech Lateral Entry Counselling, first preference will be given to diploma holder and there after seats will be allotted to B.Sc holder candidates.
Domicile Requirements: Those candidates who have passed/are appearing in the qualifying examination from/in other states, but have domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for admission under Uttarakhand quota. At the time of counselling, Domicile Certificate must be produced issued by the competent authority.
UKSEE Scheme of Exam
UKSEE- 2016 will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination.
Scoring and Negative Marking
- All objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question papers. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be first determined by the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
Papers, Question & Marks in the Entrance Examination
- Paper 1 : Physics and Chemistry
- Paper 2 : Mathematics
- Paper 3 : Biology
- Paper 4 : Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)
- Paper 5 : Aptitude Test for MCA
- Paper 6 : Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
- Paper 7 : Aptitude Test for Pharmacy
- Paper 8 :Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)
- Paper 9 :Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students
Papers to be Opted For Different courses.
|B.Pharm.||Paper 1; and Paper 2 or Paper 3|
|Lateral Entry :
Centres for Admission Test
The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2016 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre. Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE-2016 shall be final.
- New Tehri
For More Details of UKSEE 2016 – Download Information Brochure
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.