University of Hyderabad 2017 Online Application Form – The University of Hyderabad issued a notification for bright, aspiring students committed to excellence to apply for admission to various postgraduate courses and research programmes through an All-India entrance examination. The University offers, subject to availability, hostel facility to the students admitted to any of its regular programmes of study.
Latest – Application Form of University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2017 is now available. Check below.
University of Hyderabad MBA Application Form 2017
UoH application form for MBA Admissions is available on the official website of the University of Hyderabad.. Application form has submitted online from 06 Sep 2016 to 20 Dec 2016. Fee Payment has been done through in Online Mode Only. Application form for University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2017 is to be filled as per the given below schedule.
|Filling the online application form from||06 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submitting online application||20 Dec 2016|
Candidates can use the given below link to fill the Application form for University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2017
Candidates should retain their Username and Password for further reference safely.
Rs. 350/- in the case of General, 250 for OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates.
After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately. No other mode of payment is accepted except online.
- A minimum three year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognized by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before Jun 2017.
- Those completing their final examinations by June, 2017 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT-2016, conducted by the IIMs on 4 Dec 2016.
- Should have completed a minimum of three-year bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with 60% in any discipline in an institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE/UGC, by June 2017. Those completing their final examinations by June, 2017 can also apply.
- Candidates should apply for and take the CAT – 2016, scheduled on 4 Dec 2016.