University of Hyderabad 2016 Online Application Form – The University of Hyderabad invites bright, aspiring students committed to excellence to apply for admission to various postgraduate courses and research programmes through an All-India entrance examination. The University offers, subject to availability, hostel facility to the students admitted to any of its regular programmes of study.
Latest – Candidates can now check the status of UOH Application Form 2016. Scroll down to check status.
|Commencement of online submission||13 Apr 2016|
|Last date for submitting online application||12 May 2016|
|Entrance Examination||30 May to 05 Jun 2016|
University of Hyderabad Application Form 2016
Application for entrance examination for admission to various courses during 2016-17 is required to be submitted in the prescribed form online, available at http://acad.uohyd.ac.in. A separate application along with application fee is required to be submitted for each course online.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active till the completion of the course, if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Application Process is over..!!
Check Application Status – Available
The candidates who have filled the UOH Online Application Form can now check the status of their application. The candidates can know whether their application form is accepted or rejected. Generally, eligible candidates whose application forms are submitted in time along with application fee are accepted. The direct link to check the application status is given below.
Check Application Status
- Click here and enter Application No. & DoB
If you need any help, call : 040-23132102; 040-23132444; 040-23132122
Candidates are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees (non refundable) of Rs.350/- in the case of General, Rs. 250/- in the case of OBC Candidates and Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates through the available online payment methods (Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank).
Candidates need not send hard copy to the University.
If a candidate wishes to apply for multiple courses/Programmes of study, a separate application form is to be filled online for each course and application fee for each online application is to be paid separately.
- Photograph must be a recent one and should be in passport size colour photo, preferably with white background.
- If you wear spectacles then make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
- Caps/hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The photograph should be in 200 x 230 pixels dimensions.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings so as to ensure that the size of the file does not exceed 50KB.
- The applicant’s signature image is to be on a white background and signed in blue/black ball point pen.
- The signature image will be appended on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match with the signature on the Hall Ticket, then the applicant will not be allowed to write the entrance examination.
- The signature should be in 140 x 60 pixels dimensions.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 10KB.
UoH invites applications for MBA Admissions. Application form has submitted online from 21st September 2015 to 7th December 2015. Fee Payment has been done through in Online Mode Only.
- Application Process for MBA Admission is over now..!!
Candidates should retain their Username and Password for further reference safely.
Instruction for filling the Online Application