University of Hyderabad Admission 2014 Application Form – Instructions
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active till the completion of the course, if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature and caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category. The persons applying against the DP/PH quota should scan the DP/PH certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates can pay the application fees either through Bank Challan or Online. The Bank Challan is generated after filling the online application form and he can pay the fees in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Alternatively, candidates can also pay the fees through online using Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank.
- Candidates should retain their Username and Password for further reference safely.
- The list of short listed candidates will be posted in the website of the University as per the given schedule. No individual communication will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates need not send hard copy to the University.
- Rs. 350/- for each course in the case of General / OBC Category
- Rs. 150/- for each course in the case of SC/ST/PH Categories
Important Note: If any candidate finds problem in filling up of the online application, he/she may download the application form and fill it and send the same enclosing there with the Demand Draft towards fee as stated above and send the same to the Dy. Registrar (Acad & Exams), University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046, so as to reach him on or before 03.01.2014.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2014 Application Form
Offline: Offline Application Form is given below for download.
- Click Here to download Application Form in PDF format.
Online: You can apply online University of Hyderabad 2014
- Click Here to apply online now.
After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE link provided on the form. The candidate has to pay the service charges as applicable.
Bank Challan: After filling the online application form the computer will generate the challan with candidate’s application number and other particulars. Take a printout of the challan and pay the fees, after one working day, in any Branch of State Bank of India. The bank will not collect any service charges from the candidate.
How to pay the Fees:
- Through Bank Challan
- Online (Net Banking)
- Click Here for Instructions for payment of fee.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|university of hyderabad APPLICATION FORM 2014|