UPCMET 2015 Application Form will be available to be filled online or offline at www.upumcwa.org. The notification for UP combined medical entrance test has informed about the important dates for form fill up. Application form of UPCMET 2015 can be obtained from participating institutes as well. As per convenience of candidates, they can opt for one of the modes for filling and submitting the medical entrance exam form. You can know the details of UPCMET application form as given below.
UPCMET 2015 Application Form
You can choose one of the three modes to apply for the entrance exam.
- Submit online application form,
- Obtain hard copy of form from one of the participating medical colleges,
- Download UPCMET application form 2015 here.
Application Forms of UPCMET 2015 are available as follows:
Mode I: Get application form of UPCMET 2015 from participating institute
OMR Application Form and UPCMET 2015 Information Brochure can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges by cash payment of Rs. 1000. You need to make the application fee and send filled up form through Speed Post to the Coordinator of UPCMET 2015. You can also get the Application Form through Post by sending sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
Mode II: Download UPCMET application form 2015
You can download the form here. Take a print out of the form on a plain white sheet of A 4 size paper. Fill in all the details asked in the form. Attach application fee and relevant documents. Send the form to indicated address before last date.
- Click Here to download the Application Form
Send the filled Application Form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/= in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” on the address given below.
Mode I: UPCMET 2015 Online Application Form
All you need is a computer and internet access. Please keep ready documents such as scanned copy of photograph and signature. You will also require to upload scanned copy of left hand thumb impression. The No. of the Demand Draft must be filled at the designated place while filling the form online.
- Click Here to Apply Online
The Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” through Speed Post on the address given below.
Mode -IV: From Authorized Vendors
Information Brochure & OMR Application form can also be purchased from the authorised vendors. List Available on Website : www.upumcwa.org
Address to send Application Form:
Coordinator – UPCMET 2015, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001.
What is the last date of submission of duly completed application form?
May 11, 2015
Key highlights of the application form and dates are given in the UPCMET 2015 notification, that is given below for your reference.
- In case either of the Recent Coloured Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the Confirmation Page before sending the same.
- In case of any problem regardingdownloading / filling / submission of the application form, please feel free to share the same over email at [email protected] If the problems are not solved within 48 hours, one may contact the Coordinator – UPCMET2015.
- Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelope containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
- Application Form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kinds of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
- Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post/speed post. Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
- The Application Form complete in all respects should reach to the Co-ordinator UPCMET-2015 th latest by 11 May, 2015.
- UPUMCWAwill not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
- The Application Form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his/her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
- Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
- The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
UPCMET 2015 Application Form – Instructions
While filling the Form use only Black Ball Point Pen. Write in the boxes provided with Capital letters and darken the corresponding circles in full as indicated below.
- Name of the Candidate : Write first name, then middle name, then surname in the rectangular boxes provided on top of circles, leave a box blank between first, second and surname. Darken the corresponding circles with pen. (If necessary abbreviation can be used).
- Category : (Fill the category code to which you belong) :
GE 01 OBC 02
SC 03 ST 04
- Sex : Write Male or Female in the box provided and darken the appropriate circle.
- Date of Birth : In the first column Two boxes are provided, write the date in the boxes (4 should be written as 04) in the second column one box is provided, write the month (March as 03) and darken the corresponding circle. In the third column two boxes are given write the year (if in year 1989 write 8 & 9) in the boxes and darken the corresponding circle.
- Choice of Centres : Pick up the code of one city from the list given earlier and mention in the box provided in column one and darken the corresponding circle.
- A front view of recent coloured passport size photograph with name of the candidate inscribed therein is to be affixed in the OMR Application Form.
- Write your Postal Address in Capital Letter complete in all respect.
- Put your left hand thumb impression at the specified place of the OMR Application Form.
- Write the Email ID, if any.
- Signature should be entirely inside the box in English as well as in Hindi.
- Name of Father/Guardian as per your 10/10+2 Certificate : Write first name, then middle name
- Darken the circles to indicate the guardian’s relationship with you.
- Darken the circles corresponding to the percentage of marks obtained in the subjects indicated and also the total percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. If results of the qualifying examination are not declared darken the circle marked “Result Awaited”.
- Darken the circles to indicate the Board of your qualifying examination.
- Write the phone number with STD code of your permanent address in the appropriate columns and also darken the corresponding circles.
- Write your/father/guardian’s mobile number.
- It is mandatory for the candidate and his/her parent/guardian to sign the declaration.
Documents to be submitted with the UPCMET application form 2015
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures:-
- Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2) duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- Xerox Copy of 10 Standard Certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & STissued by competent authority.
- Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2015 has to be produced at the time of counselling to claim the OBC weightage.
- Four Copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.