UPCMET Application Form 2016 is available now. Application form of UPCMET 2016 can be submitted online at www.upumcwa.org or sent offline. Last date to submit filled in forms is 11th May 2016 (Wednesday). You can know the details of UPCMET application form as given below.
UPCMET 2016 Application Form
You can choose one of the three modes to apply for the entrance exam.
- Submit online application form,
- Obtain hard copy of form from one of the participating medical colleges,
- Download UPCMET application form 2016 here.
Application Forms of UPCMET 2016 are available as follows:
Mode I: UPCMET 2016 Online Application Form
All you need is a computer and internet access. The candidate is required to upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression. The candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference
The application fee payment can be made online :
- By Credit Card.
- By Debit Card.
- By Net Banking.
the Confirmation Page is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET2016, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
Mode II: Download UPCMET application form 2016
You can download the form here. After printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to the “Coordinator – UPCMET2016, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”
Send the filled Application Form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 in favour of UPUMCWA payable at Bareilly (U.P.) on the address given below.
Mode III: Get application form of UPCMET 2016 from participating institute
Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000 & through post from “Coordinator – UPCMET 2016, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001” by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
- In case either of the Recent Coloured Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the Confirmation Page before sending the same.
- In case of any problem regardingdownloading / filling / submission of the application form, please feel free to share the same over email at [email protected] If the problems are not solved within 48 hours, one may contact the Coordinator – UPCMET 2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelope containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
- Application form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kinds of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
- Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post/speed post. Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
- The Application Form complete in all respects should reach to the Co-ordinator UPCMET-2016th latest by 11 May, 2016.
- UPUMCWAwill not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
- The Application Form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his/her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
- Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card. If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
- The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
UPCMET 2016 Application Form – Instructions
While filling the Form use only Black Ball Point Pen. Write in the boxes provided with Capital letters and darken the corresponding circles in full as indicated below.
- Name of the Candidate : Write first name, then middle name, then surname in the rectangular boxes provided on top of circles, leave a box blank between first, second and surname. Darken the corresponding circles with pen. (If necessary abbreviation can be used).
- Category : (Fill the category code to which you belong) :
GE 01 OBC 02
SC 03 ST 04
- Sex : Write Male or Female in the box provided and darken the appropriate circle.
- Date of Birth : In the first column Two boxes are provided, write the date in the boxes (4 should be written as 04) in the second column one box is provided, write the month (March as 03) and darken the corresponding circle. In the third column two boxes are given write the year (if in year 1989 write 8 & 9) in the boxes and darken the corresponding circle.
- Choice of Centres : Pick up the code of one city from the list given earlier and mention in the box provided in column one and darken the corresponding circle.
- A front view of recent coloured passport size photograph with name of the candidate inscribed therein is to be affixed in the OMR Application Form.
- Write your Postal Address in Capital Letter complete in all respect.
- Put your left hand thumb impression at the specified place of the OMR Application Form.
- Write the Email ID, if any.
- Signature should be entirely inside the box in English as well as in Hindi.
- Name of Father/Guardian as per your 10/10+2 Certificate : Write first name, then middle name
- Darken the circles to indicate the guardian’s relationship with you.
- Darken the circles corresponding to the percentage of marks obtained in the subjects indicated and also the total percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. If results of the qualifying examination are not declared darken the circle marked “Result Awaited”.
- Darken the circles to indicate the Board of your qualifying examination.
- Write the phone number with STD code of your permanent address in the appropriate columns and also darken the corresponding circles.
- Write your/father/guardian’s mobile number.
- It is mandatory for the candidate and his/her parent/guardian to sign the declaration.
Documents to be submitted with the UPCMET application form 2016
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures:-
- Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2) duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- Xerox Copy of 10 Standard Certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & STissued by competent authority.
- Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2016 has to be produced at the time of counseling to claim the OBC weightage.
- Four Copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.