UPCMET 2014 Application Form
All the aspirants of UPCMET 2014 are hereby informed that the last date for Sale of OMR / downloading / online filling & submission of application forms of UPCMET 2014 is extended as follows:
- Forms available for Online Filling / Download / Offline / OMR: May 12, 2014
- Last Date for submission through Speed Post : May 15, 2014
Application Forms of UPCMET – 2014 are available in following modes:
Mode–I: Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000 & sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
Mode-II: Downloaded from the website www.upumcwa.org and after printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
- Click Here to download Application Form
Mode-III: Completely filled Online through the link provided on the website www.upumcwa.org (along with uploading of the signature, recent color passport size photograph, and Left hand thumb impression). In case of such applications, the examination fee of Rs. 1000/- can be paid in the following two modes:
- Click Here to Apply Online.
The fee can be deposited into the Account of UPUMCWA (A/c No. 52242011020520) at the branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce and the Challan No. is mandatory to be filled at the designated place while filling the form online. Thereafter, the Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”. Please attach the photo copy of the challan issued by the Bank.
A Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” is to be attached with the Confirmation Page after completely filling the form online the No. of the Demand Draft must be filled at the designated place while filling the form online. Thereafter, the Confirmation Page can be generated and the print of the same is to be sent through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
- In case the either of the Recent Colored Passport Size Photograph, Left Hand Thumb Impression, or Signatures are not duly uploaded, please put the same on the Confirmation Page before sending the same.
- In case of any problem regarding downloading / filling / submission of the application form, please feel free to share the same over email at [email protected] If the problems are not solved within 48 hours, one may contact the Coordinator – UPCMET 2014 at mobile no. 9412761020.
Mode -IV: Information Brochure & OMR Application from can also be purchased from the authorised vendors. List Available on Website : www.upumcwa.org
- Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelop containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
- Application Form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kind of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
- Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post/speed post. Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
- The application form complete in all respect should reach to the Co-ordinator UPCMET-2014 latest by 30th April, 2014.
- UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
- The application form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his/her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
- Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card.
- If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
- The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
UPCMET 2014 Application Form – Instructions
While filling the Form use only Black Ball Point Pen. Write in the boxes provided with Capital letters and darken the corresponding circles in full as indicated below.
- Name of the Candidate : Write first name, then middle name, then surname in the rectangular boxes provided on top of circles, leave a box blank between first, second and surname. Darken the corresponding circles with pen. (If necessary abbreviation can be used).
- Category : (Fill the category code to which you belong) :
GE 01 OBC 02
SC 03 ST 04
- Sex : Write Male or Female in the box provided and darken the appropriate circle.
- Date of Birth : In the first column Two boxes are provided, write the date in the boxes (4 should be written as 04) in the second column one box is provided, write the month (March as 03) and darken the corresponding circle. In the third column two boxes are given write the year (if in year 1989 write 8 & 9) in the boxes and darken the corresponding circle.
- Choice of Centres : Pick up the code of one city from the list given earlier and mention in the box provided in column one and darken the corresponding circle.
- A front view of recent coloured passport size photograph with name of the candidate inscribed therein is to be affixed in the OMR Application Form.
- Write your Postal Address in Capital Letter complete in all respect.
- Put your left hand thumb impression at the specified place of the OMR Application Form.
- Write the Email ID, if any.
- Signature should be entirely inside the box in English as well as in Hindi.
- Name of Father/Guardian as per your 10/10+2 Certificate : Write first name, then middle name
- Darken the circles to indicate the guardian’s relationship with you.
- Darken the circles corresponding to the percentage of marks obtained in the subjects indicated and also the total percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. If results of the qualifying examination are not declared darken the circle marked “Result Awaited”.
- Darken the circles to indicate the Board of your qualifying examination.
- Write the phone number with STD code of your permanent address in the appropriate columns and also darken the corresponding circles.
- Write your/father/guardian’s mobile number.
- It is mandatory for the candidate and his/her parent/guardian to sign the declaration.
UPCMET 2014 Application Form – Enclosures
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures:-
- Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2) duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- Xerox Copy of 10th Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & ST issued by competent authority.
- Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2014 has to be produced at the time of counseling to claim the OBC weightage.
- Four Copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.