UPCPMT 2015 is the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. DDU Gorakhpur University is conducting the UPCPMT 2015 for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS courses. More than 2000 seats in all are offered by the participating medical, dental, and health science colleges in UP through the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. The syllabus of this exam is based on the Intermediate curriculum of the Uttar Pradesh Board. Candidates who seek admission in the colleges through this exam can get here complete details of UPCPMT 2015 such as application form, admit card, results, exam pattern, and eligibility.
Latest Update: UPCPMT 2015 Tentative Seat chart has been updated by Counseling board. (Check Here)
Date of UPCMT 2015 medical entrance exam is May 25, 2015.
UPCPMT 2015 Result
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2015
UPCPMT, also known as the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical test is a state level medical entrance exam. Important dates for the exam are given below.
|Application form available online||March 20, 2015|
|Last date to submit application form of UP Combined Pre Medical Test||April 22, 2015|
|Date of exam||May 25, 2015|
|UPCPMT 2015 result||June 15, 2015|
UPCPMT Quick Links
UPCPMT 2015 Application Form
The application form of UPCPMT 2015 can be obtained online at www.upcpmt2015.co.in from March 20, 2015. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for appearing in the exam must fill in the Combined Pre Medical Test 2015 (UP) application form in the prescribed format, within the mentioned dates.
- Unlike last year, the application process of UPCPMT 2015 shall be online.
- The application fee (covering costs of brochure, form filling, and counselling) is Rs 1400 for general, and OBC candidates.
- The application fee is Rs 700 for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidate must fill in correct and verifiable data in the application form of UPCPMT 2015 to avoid confusion and errors and / or dismissal of candidature at later stages.
- It is important to note that the filled in form must be submitted within the stipulated dates. Late forms are not accepted by the exam conducting authority.
Candidates may please note that insofar detailed notification, information brochure have been published. Information about UPCPMT eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, results, admit cards, are given here as per the information brochure. The details given below are as per for reference purpose, so that candidates can get an idea of the exam. The details shall be also checked from the official brochure.
UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit, Domicile, Educational Qualification
In order to be eligible for the Combined Pre Medical Test (UP) 2015, and admissions thereof, candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
- The domicile criteria of UPCPMT 2015 is that applicant must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh. If the candidate has qualified high school and intermediate from UP, separate domicile certificate is not required. However if that is not the case, domicile certificate will be required.
- The age limit for UPCPMT is that candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1998.
- Educational qualification for the exam is that candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, biology, and english.
Other than these, conditions laid down by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and Dental Council of India (DCI) are also applicable. Detailed eligibility conditions are given in the UPCPMT Brochure. One must fill in the application form only after satisfying that they fulfill the age limit, educational qualifications, and domicile criteria.
UPCPMT 2015 Exam Pattern
The UPCPMT question paper is so designed to test a candidate’s aptitude for medical and related fields. The question paper of UPCPMT shall contain questions on Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, and Physics. The pattern, division of questions, and marking scheme of the Combined Pre Medical Test (UP) is as follows.
|Subject||Number of questions|
- The questions asked are of multiple choice type.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours.
- One (1) mark is awarded for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
Syllabus – UPCPMT 2015 exam shall have questions from the subject of botany, chemistry, physics, and zoology. There will be a single question paper in the UP Combined Pre Medical Test. Each subject will have 50 questions each of 1 mark. The maximum marks that can be obtained in the exam will be 200. The duration of exam shall be 3 hours. The syllabus for each subject shall be based upon the syllabus of intermediate.
- Click here for the UPCPMT 2015 syllabus for Botany,
- Click here for the UPCPMT 2015 syllabus for Chemistry,
- Click here for the UPCPMT 2015 syllabus for Physics,
- Click here for the UPCPMT 2015 syllabus for Zoology.
UPCPMT 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidates who have filled in the application form of UPCPMT 2015 within the given dates, shall be issued admit cards for the exam. Combined Pre Medical Test (UP) 2015 admit card, or the UPCPMT 2015 hall ticket, must be carried by each candidate on the day of exam.
- Candidates can download the admit card of CPMT 2015.
- The admit cards will be released online in the official website of CPMT. Candidates could download and print the UPCPMT admit card.
- To download the admit card, candidate must know the username and password to log in to the official website.
UPCPMT 2015 Result and Merit List
The result of UPCPMT 2015 will be announced a few weeks after the conduct of exam. Candidates will be able to check their results online at www.upcpmt2015.co.in as per schedule.
- The merit list of UPCPMT 2015 is on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- Counselling and admission in participating colleges will be merit-preference based. As per merit obtained in the Combined Pre Medical Test (UP) 2015, and preference of colleges entered by the candidate, seat allotment will be done.
UPCPMT 2015 Notification
You can read the official notification of UPCPMT 2015 as announced by DDU Gorakhpur University, below.
UPCPMT notification 2015 (in English).
UPCPMT notification 2015 (in Hindi).
If you have any doubts or queries regarding UPCPMT 2015, please ask in comments below.