UPES Online Application Form 2016
Candidates must apply online for admission to UPES Dehradun. The details of form submission and instructions are also given here.
UPES M.Tech Application Form
Application Form for UPES MEET 2016 is available now. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for UPES MEET Admission before applying online application.
You can purchase UPES Prospectus & Application form by Online/ Demand Draft / Cash.
- By Demand Draft / Online : Rs.1850/- for all Programs
- By Cash : Rs.1750/- for all Programs
By Demand Draft : Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft of Rs.1850/- in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi and dispatch the same to “Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020.”
By Cash : Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application on a cash payment of Rs.1750/- from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai. For addresses click Contact Us.
By Online : Candidates can apply for UPES Prospectus & Application Online for Rs.1850/-.
UPES MBA Application Form
Application Form for UPES Admission 2016 is available now. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for UPES MET Admission before applying online application.
Online Application instructions :
- Online form submission facility is applicable only to those candidates who wish to apply and pay online by Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Please do not submit your application until you have entered required details in all the information fields of the application form.
- If you have a scanned passport size photograph, you can upload the photograph while applying online.
- While, applying online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another
- After completing the submission process successfully, you must take a print-out of the completed application form for your reference.
- On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
For clarifications, please send email at [email protected] or Call Toll Free : 1800-102-8737
Online Application Form & Online Payment for Prospectus
Note: Applications will be treated as valid only if the corresponding online payment has been made successfully. Candidates who have already applied to other UPES B. Tech programs need not apply again. They will be provided an opportunity to opt for the new programs at a time of centralized counseling.
You can also purchase Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft / Cash.
Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun alongwith request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
For any queries candidates can fill the form HERE.
Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card ready for Online payment
You must go through the program details available in the Admissions Brochure and the Information Bulletin and decide upon the program which you wish to apply for (you can access these online by clicking on the links given below).
This is a web based application that allows you to submit the UPES Application form online.
Please note that your application will be activated only after you have completed the application form with all the requested details and paid the application fee as well. The UPES prospectus will be dispatched by us to the address that you have filled up in the Application Form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why you should activate your application account?
Account activation helps you to review your filled application form Edit Entries Update missing details
Why it is important to know you application form status ?
Application form status helps you to confirm that your application form has been duly received by UPES Verify that you have chosen the correct program Check whether your application is incomplete in any respect.