UPPGMET 2015, Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Post Graduation Entrance Exam, will be held on January 10, 2015. UPUMCWA will conduct the PG medical entrance exam for admission session 2015-2016. The un-aided medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh will take admission in PG medical courses, on the basis of UPPGMET 2015 merit list of participating candidates. Complete details of the entrance exam are given below. Please go through detailed instructions carefully for the UP PGMET 2015.
Latest update – UPPGMET 2015 counselling details announced.
Key points about the UPPGMET 2015 as notified by UPUMCWA at their official website www.upumcwa.org:
- Date of entrance exam is 10.01.2015.
- UPPGMET 2015 application form is available for download online from 20th October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form of UPPGMET 2015 is extended to 1st January, 2015
- The application forms can also be filled offline.
- Brochure and application forms are available at participating colleges.
UPPGMET Quick Links
UPPGMET 2015 Counselling
- There will be required central Counsellings on the basis of merit of UPPGMET 2015.
- The schedule and procedure will be informed through the Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org.
First Counseling Notice of UPPGMET 2015 has been announced, that reads as follows.
All the candidate from Main Merit List of UPPGMET – 2015 are hereby informed that they are eligible to attend the First Online Counseling as per the following details.
Modes of Counseling & Their Details
Mode – I: Off – Centre Counseling
The eligible candidates may lock their choices through the website of the association from March 9, 2015 to March 14, 2015 from anywhere over the internet in Five simple steps as follows :
- Step – 1 : Deposit the Counseling Fee of Rs. 1500/- in the Bank Account No. 00831011001218 of UPUMCWA with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Civil Lines, Bareilly (IFSC – ORBC0100083) through Internet Banking or NEFT/RTGS Transaction latest by March 13, 2015.
- Step – 2 : Click on the link Off-Centre Counseling on the website www.upumcwa.org, upload your transaction receipt mentioning your roll no on it using the interface given on the website.
- Step – 3 : On next day after 10:00 AM, in between March 9, 2015 to March 14, 2015, if the transaction made by you will be verified by us, Login using your Roll No. & Form No. by clicking on the above mentioned link and Upload the Soft Copies of all the documents (in .jpg format) through the link provided for this purpose. The list of documents to be uploaded are given below.
- Step – 4 : Submit your choice of preferences and other required details for admission in the member colleges.
- Step – 5 : While locking the choices, please check the order of preferences carefully and in case of anomalies, please EDIT the same before LOCKING. The choices once locked will not in any case be allowed to change. Thereafter, print the Choice Submission Report for your records.
Mode – I: On – Centre Counseling
To facilitate the candidates who could not lock their choices through Off-Centre Counseling the OnCentre Counseling will be held on March 15, 2015 (Sunday) from 12:00 AM to 04:00 PM at different centers as required. The list of such centers will be notified through website. The candidates, in person, may attend the counseling at any of those centers as per their convenience.
Candidates are required to carry Rs. 1500 through Cash / DD (in favour of UPUMCWA, payable at Bareilly (U.P.)). The list of documents to carry (in original as well as photocopy set of the same) are as follows :
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Admit Card of UPPGMET 2015
- Marksheet & Certificate of 10th
- Marksheet & Certificate of 12th
- Marksheets & Degree (if awarded) of MBBS.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate.
- MCI / State Medical Registration.
- Valid Photo ID link PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport etc.
- Recent Passport size Color Photograph.
- Downloaded Marksheet of UPPGMET 2015.
In case of any doubt during verification, the allotment result of candidate will be detained and will be declared after verification.
The result of seat allotment will be declared on March 16, 2015 through the website.
Note : The candidates who have qualified MBBS from abroad are eligible for Counseling only after clearing the examination conducted by Medical Council of India.
UPPGMET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2015
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
UPPGMET 2015 Notification Published by UPUMCWA
The notification for UP Post Graduate Medical entrance exam as published by the UPUMCWA is given below.
If you have any queries, please ask here in comments below.