UPPGMET 2016, Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Post Graduation Entrance Exam, was held on 16, 23 and 30 Jan 2016. UPUMCWA is conducting the PG medical entrance exam for admission session 2016-2017. The un-aided medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh will take admission in PG medical courses, on the basis of UPPGMET 2016 merit list of participating candidates. Complete details of the entrance exam are given below. Please go through detailed instructions carefully for the UP PGMET 2016.
Latest Update:- UPPGMET 2016 Counselling Seat Allotment & Merit Wise Cut-Off List is published. Check below.
Schedule for UPPGMET 2016 is given below.
|Forms available for online filling / download||20 Oct 2015|
|Forms available at participating colleges||15 Nov 2015|
|Last date for online form submission||01 Jan 2016|
|Last Date for form submission through post||04 Jan 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16, 23 and 30 Jan 2016|
UPPGMET 2016 Seat Allotment & Cut-Off
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges (UPUMCWA) has released the Counselling Seat Allotment & Merit Wise Cut-Off List. As per the reporting of qualified candidates in First Online Counseling held from 10 to 13 Apr 2016, below are the discipline wise cut off list in participating Member Institution of UPPGMET – 2016.
UPPGMET 2016 Counselling
All the candidate from Main Merit List of UPPGMET – 2016 are hereby informed that they are eligible to attend the First Online Counseling as per the following details:
Off – Centre Counseling
The eligible candidates may lock their choices through the website of the association from 10 Apr 2016 to 12 Apr 2016 from anywhere over the internet in three simple steps as follows:
- Login to the interface through your UPPGMET – 2016 examination Roll NO. & Form No. and proceed with the online fee deposition facility provided on the website. The counseling fee of Rs .1500/- can be paid through Internet Banking, Debit Card , Credit Card of any nationalized bank.
- After the completion of Step – 1 , Upload the Soft Copies of all the documents (in .jpg format) through the link provided for this purpose. The documents to be uploaded are listed below.
- Submit your choice of preferences and other required details for admission in the member colleges. Take a print of Preference Letter from the website.
Note:- While locking the choices, please check the order of preferences carefully and in case of anomalies, please Edit the same before Locking. The choices once locked will not in any case be allowed to change. Thereafter, print the Choice Submission Report for your records.
On – Centre Counseling
To facilitate the candidates who could not lock their choices through Off-Centre Counseling the On-Centre Counseling was held on 13 Apr 2016 (Wednesday) from 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM at different centers. The list of centers will be notified later. The candidates, in person, will have to attend the counseling at any of those centers as per their convenience.
Candidates are required to carry Rs. 1500 through Cash / DD (in favour of UPUMCWA, payable at Bareilly (U.P.). The list of documents to carry (in original as well as photocopy set of the same) are as follows:
List of Required Documents:-
- Admit Card of UPPGMET – 2016
- Marksheet & Certificate of 10th.
- Marksheet & Certificate of 12th.
- Marksheets & Degree (if awarded) of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate.
- MCI / State Medical Registration.
- Valid Photo ID link PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport etc.
- Recent Passport size Color Photograph.
- Downloaded/Printed Marksheet of UPPGMET – 2016.
In case of any doubt during verification, the allotment result of candidate will be detained and will be declared after verification of documents. The result of seat allotment will be declared on 14 Apr 2016.
- The candidates who have qualified UPPGMET – 2016 entrance examination are required to keep visiting website www.upumcwa.org for further information.
- The candidates who have qualified MBBS from abroad are eligible for Counseling only after clearing the examination conducted by Medical Council of India.
- The seat matrix of participating member colleges of UPPGMET – 2016 is given below. The no. of seats may increase or decrease as per the approval/ recognition from Medical Council of India (MCI).
UPPGMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2016.
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical 5 Council of India.
- Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly and submit the xerox copies of the following enclosures:-
- Mark Sheet of M.B.B.S. Final & Pre-Final Prof duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution
- Internship Completion Certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- Mark Sheet of 10+2 duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- 10th Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Four Copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph.
UPPGMET 2016 Syllabus
UPPGMET 2016 Syllabus indicates the topics from which questions will be asked in the UP PG medical entrance exam. The subjects are broadly what are covered in MBBS level in colleges in India. Questions asked are usually of MBBS level only. Syllabus of UPPGMET 2016 is important for the medical aspirants who will appear in the UP unaided medical college entrance exam.
Key highlights of the UPPGMET 2016 Syllabus
- The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS courses as per Regulation on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000 framed under IMC Act 1956.
- No books are prescribed.
- The questions will generally be of MBBS level.
- The number of questions from different subjects in the paper shall ordinarily (but not necessarily) be as follows:-
|Subject||Approximate number of questions to be asked in the UPPGMET entrance exam|
|TB & Respiratory disease||4|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||15|
|Ear, Nose and Throat||12|
Syllabus is published by the U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPMCWA). You can study for the topics indicated in the table above.
UPPGMET 2016 Seat Matrix
UPPGMET Seat Matrix for various courses and streams in all institutions is given below.
Seat matrix details is published by the U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPMCWA).
List of Member Colleges Who Will Take Admission On Basis of UPPGMET 2016
Candidates who will appear in the UP Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam for un-aided medical colleges, can know the details of colleges who are participating in the exam. The list with Code numbers of the colleges is given below.
Code – 001
Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar (MMC)*
Opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area, Adjacent to Reliance Petrol Pump,
115 Km. Stone, NH-58, Delhi-Dehradun Road, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Phone : 01396-252702, 252704 Fax : 01396-252703, 252708; Mob. 9837066610, 9358922666
Email : [email protected]; Website : www.mmcollege.org
Code – 002
NSCB Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)*
Subhartipuram, Delhi-Haridwar By Pass Road, N.H. 58 Meerut (U.P.)
Phone: (0121) 2439056, 2439027, Fax: (0121) 2439127
Code – 003
Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (RMCHRC)*
Rama Educational City, G.T. Road, Mandhana, Kanpur – 209 217 (UP)
Phone : 0512-2583785 Fax : 0512-2583875
Website : www.ramagroup.in
Code – 004
Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly (RMC)*
Opp. Suresh Sharma Nagar, Pilibhit Bye-Pass Road, Bareilly 243 006 (U.P.)
Phone : 9359102935, 0581-2526011, 2526012
Fax : 0581-2526054, 2303345
Website : www.rmcbareilly.com
Code – 005
Shri Ram Murti Smarak
Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)*
Ram Murti Puram, 13.2 Km. Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bareilly 243 202 (U.P.)
Phone : 91-581-2582031-33 Fax : 91-581-2582030
Website : srmsims.ac.in Email : [email protected]
Code – 006
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS)*
Near Canal, Safedabad, Faizabad-Lucknow Road, Barabanki (U.P.)
Phone : 05248-227787, 226685, Fax : 0522-2352356
Email : [email protected]; Website : www.himsup.com
Code – 007
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS)*
NH-24, Anwarpur, Hapur, Ghaziabad
Phone : 0122-2325317, 2321151, 2320511, 09219443322, 09219569618 Fax : 0122-2321151
Website : www.sims.edu.in ; Email : [email protected]
Code – 008
Sharda University School of Medical Sciences and Research*
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida (U.P.) – 201306
Phone : 120-3121001, 3121002
Email : [email protected]; Website : www.sharda.ac.in
* Approved unaided member medical colleges offering Post Graduate programmes as on September 30, 2014.
** Other member colleges of UPUMCWA offering MBBS as on September 30, 2014.
If you have any queries, please ask here in comments below.