UPPGMET 2015, Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Post Graduation Entrance Exam, will be held on January 10, 2015. UPUMCWA will conduct the PG medical entrance exam for admission session 2015-2016. The un-aided medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh will take admission in PG medical courses, on the basis of UPPGMET 2015 merit list of participating candidates. Complete details of the entrance exam are given below. Please go through detailed instructions carefully for the UP PGMET 2015.
Key points about the UPPGMET 2015 as notified by UPUMCWA at their official website www.upumcwa.org:
- Date of entrance exam is 10.01.2015.
- UPPGMET 2015 application form is available for download online from 20th October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form of UPPGMET 2015 is extended to 1st January, 2015
- The application forms can also be filled offline.
- Brochure and application forms are available at participating colleges.
UPPGMET Quick Links
UPPGMET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2015
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
UPPGMET 2015 Counselling
- There will be required central Counsellings on the basis of merit of UPPGMET 2015.
- The schedule and procedure will be informed through the Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org
UPPGMET 2015 Notification Published by UPUMCWA
The notification for UP Post Graduate Medical entrance exam as published by the UPUMCWA is given below.
If you have any queries, please ask here in comments below.