UPPGMET 2016, Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Post Graduation Entrance Exam, was held on 16 and 23 Jan 2016. UPUMCWA is conducting the PG medical entrance exam for admission session 2016-2017. The un-aided medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh will take admission in PG medical courses, on the basis of UPPGMET 2016 merit list of participating candidates. Complete details of the entrance exam are given below. Please go through detailed instructions carefully for the UP PGMET 2016.
Schedule for UPPGMET 2016 is given below.
|Forms available for online filling / download||20 Oct 2015|
|Forms available at participating colleges||15 Nov 2015|
|Last date for online form submission||01 Jan 2016|
|Last Date for form submission through post||04 Jan 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16, 23 and 30 Jan 2016|
|Result Declaration||Second Week of February 2016|
UPPGMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2016.
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical 5 Council of India.
- Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly and submit the xerox copies of the following enclosures:-
- Mark Sheet of M.B.B.S. Final & Pre-Final Prof duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution
- Internship Completion Certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- Mark Sheet of 10+2 duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
- 10th Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
- Four Copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph.
UPPGMET 2016 Syllabus
UPPGMET 2016 Syllabus indicates the topics from which questions will be asked in the UP PG medical entrance exam. The subjects are broadly what are covered in MBBS level in colleges in India. Questions asked are usually of MBBS level only. Syllabus of UPPGMET 2016 is important for the medical aspirants who will appear in the UP unaided medical college entrance exam.
Key highlights of the UPPGMET 2016 Syllabus
- The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS courses as per Regulation on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000 framed under IMC Act 1956.
- No books are prescribed.
- The questions will generally be of MBBS level.
- The number of questions from different subjects in the paper shall ordinarily (but not necessarily) be as follows:-
|Subject||Approximate number of questions to be asked in the UPPGMET entrance exam|
|TB & Respiratory disease||4|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||15|
|Ear, Nose and Throat||12|
Syllabus is published by the U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPMCWA). You can study for the topics indicated in the table above.
UPPGMET 2016 Counselling
There will be required central Counsellings on the basis of merit of UPPGMET-2016. The schedule and procedure will be informed through the Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org
UPPGMET 2016 Seat Matrix
Given here is the total seats in MD, MS, PG Diploma courses in unaided medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Seat matrix indicates exact number of seats available, against which admission will be done.
UPPGMET Seat Matrix for various courses and streams in all institutions is given below.
Seat matrix details is published by the U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPMCWA).
List of Member Colleges Who Will Take Admission On Basis of UPPGMET 2016
Candidates who will appear in the UP Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam for un-aided medical colleges, can know the details of colleges who are participating in the exam. The list with Code numbers of the colleges is given below.
Code – 001
Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar (MMC)*
Opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area, Adjacent to Reliance Petrol Pump,
115 Km. Stone, NH-58, Delhi-Dehradun Road, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Phone : 01396-252702, 252704 Fax : 01396-252703, 252708; Mob. 9837066610, 9358922666
Email : [email protected]; Website : www.mmcollege.org
Code – 002
NSCB Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)*
Subhartipuram, Delhi-Haridwar By Pass Road, N.H. 58 Meerut (U.P.)
Phone: (0121) 2439056, 2439027, Fax: (0121) 2439127
Code – 003
Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (RMCHRC)*
Rama Educational City, G.T. Road, Mandhana, Kanpur – 209 217 (UP)
Phone : 0512-2583785 Fax : 0512-2583875
Website : www.ramagroup.in
Code – 004
Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly (RMC)*
Opp. Suresh Sharma Nagar, Pilibhit Bye-Pass Road, Bareilly 243 006 (U.P.)
Phone : 9359102935, 0581-2526011, 2526012
Fax : 0581-2526054, 2303345
Website : www.rmcbareilly.com
Code – 005
Shri Ram Murti Smarak
Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)*
Ram Murti Puram, 13.2 Km. Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bareilly 243 202 (U.P.)
Phone : 91-581-2582031-33 Fax : 91-581-2582030
Website : srmsims.ac.in Email : [email protected]
Code – 006
Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS)*
Near Canal, Safedabad, Faizabad-Lucknow Road, Barabanki (U.P.)
Phone : 05248-227787, 226685, Fax : 0522-2352356
Email : [email protected]; Website : www.himsup.com
Code – 007
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS)*
NH-24, Anwarpur, Hapur, Ghaziabad
Phone : 0122-2325317, 2321151, 2320511, 09219443322, 09219569618 Fax : 0122-2321151
Website : www.sims.edu.in ; Email : [email protected]
Code – 008
Sharda University School of Medical Sciences and Research*
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida (U.P.) – 201306
Phone : 120-3121001, 3121002
Email : [email protected]; Website : www.sharda.ac.in
* Approved unaided member medical colleges offering Post Graduate programmes as on September 30, 2014.
** Other member colleges of UPUMCWA offering MBBS as on September 30, 2014.
If you have any queries, please ask here in comments below.