UPUMCWA is conducting UPPGMET 2014 for admission in M.D./M.S./ Post Graduate Diploma course from the academic session starting in 2013 for and on behalf of member colleges in compliance with order of Hon’ble Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench vide Writ Petition No. 4265(MB) 2006, Writ Petition No. 276(MB) 2007 & Writ Petition No. 5939(M/S) 2012.
Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in this brochure on the basis of marks secured in the UPPGMET 2014.
UPPGMET 2014 Quick Links
UPPGMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed M.B.B.S. course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2014.
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- For NRI / Foreign candidates, the above mentioned criteria must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
- 5 Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
UPPGMET 2014 Important Information
UPPGMET 2014 Reservation
- Reservation shall be applicable as notified by the Govt. and enforced at the time of Counselling.
- For this purpose OBC Caste Category shall be determined on the basis of list published by UP Govt.
UPPGMET 2014 Counselling
- There will be required central Counsellings on the basis of merit of UPPGMET 2014.
- The schedule and procedure will be informed through the Association’s Website at www.upumcwa.org
If you have any queries, please ask here in comments below. Or ask at the UPPGMET 2014 discussion thread.