UPSEE Admit Card 2015 is the hall ticket for entrance exam. Admit card / hall ticket of UPSEE 2015 must be carried by each candidate on the day of exam. UPTU Lucknow shall release the hall tickets for UP State Entrance Exam as per schedule announced. According to the procedure for obtaining admit cards mentioned in the official information brochure, candidates can get here the UPSEE admit card 2015 for the exam scheduled to be held in April, 2015.
UPSEE Admit Card 2015 – Candidates can download here the UPSEE 2015 admit card. The admit card of UPSEE 2015 will be published as per calendar of events announced by UPTU Lucknow.
UPSEE Admit Card 2015
The admit card can be downloaded from the website http://www.upsee.nic.in through link “download admit Card“.
Download UPSEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Enter Course, Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security PIN to download.
- Admit card will be available online to every candidate.
- Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card.
- The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may report to the examination centre superintendent for such correction.
A nodal centre (Available at website) in each city of examination shall be established to issue Duplicate Admit Cards (in case of non-receipt of admit card) on April 17, 2015 from 10 AM to 5 PM, but not on the dates of examination to these candidates. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
To get UPSEE Duplicate Admit Card, the candidate should contact the nodal centre situated in the city of examination, which he/she has opted as first choice. Such candidate should carry the following to the nodal centre:
- Two passport size color photograph similar to that pasted on the application form.
- Rs. 25.00 as Fee for duplicate admit card.
- The Application Registration Number
- Proof (receipt of speed Post / registered Post) of having submitted the Confirmation Page.
If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website http://www.upseeuptu2015.in or send an email to the mail address [email protected] latest by 15th April, 2015.
A plea that a candidate failed to receive the information for appearing at the Examination will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. UPSEE-2015 may withdraw the permission to appear in UPSEE-2015 granted by mistake to a candidate who is not eligible to appear at the UPSEE-2015 even if an Admit Card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the concerned Centre Superintendent at the Examination Centre. 13.6
In case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website http://www.uptu.ac.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in before the examination date.
Since successful candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the time of counselling and admission, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.