UPSEE 2014 Admit Card
The UPSEE Admit Card is available for download here. Candidates need to log in to download the admit card / hall ticket.
The admit card can be downloaded from the website http://www.upsee.nic.in through link “download admit Card“.
Download UPSEE 2014 Admit Card
Download UPSEE 2014 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Enter Course, Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security PIN to download.
Admit card will be available online to every candidate. Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may report to the examination centre superintendent for such correction on Form no. 09 on the day of examination.
UPSEE 2014 Duplicate Admit Card
A nodal centre (Appendix–E – See UPSEE Information Brochure) in each city of examination shall be established to issue Duplicate Admit Cards (in case of non-receipt of admit card) on April 19, 2014 from 10 AM to 5 PM, but not on the dates of examination to these candidates. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
To get duplicate admit card, the candidate should contact the nodal centre situated in the city of examination, which he/she has opted as first choice. Such candidate should carry the following to the nodal centre:
- Two passport size color photograph similar to that pasted on the confirmation page.
- Rs. 25.00 as Fee for duplicate admit card.
- The Application Registration Number
- Proof (receipt of speed Post / registered Post) of having submitted the Confirmation Page / Application Form.
Unable to download UPSEE 2014 Admit Card
If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website http://www.upsee.nic.in or send an email to the mail address [email protected] latest by 16th April, 2014 (for UPSEE 2014 UG) or 22nd April 2014 (for UPSEE 2014 PG) .
A plea that a candidate failed to receive the information for appearing at the Examination will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. UPSEE-2014 may withdraw the permission to appear in UPSEE-2014 granted by mistake to a candidate who is not eligible to appear at the UPSEE-2014 even if an Admit Card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the concerned Centre Superintendent at the Examination Centre.
Corrections in UPSEE 2014 Admit Card
- In case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.uptu.ac.in before the examination date.
- Since successful candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the time of counselling and admission, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.