UPSEE Application Form 2015 is to be submitted for the UP State Entrance Exam. Application Form of UPSEE 2015 must be filled by interested candidates after determining their eligibility. UPSEE application forms are issued online at upsee.nic.in, the official website of the exam for UG and PG courses. Get here complete details of UPSEE Application Form 2015 such as how to apply, important dates for submission, application fees, and other information related to the UPTU application form.
UPSEE Application Form 2015 – Apply Here
Last year, Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) released one online application form for UPSEE-UG exam and another for UPSEE-PG exam. This year also UG and PG aspirants may get separate online forms.
Official notification regarding the exam has been issued by UPTU Lucknow on its website. This notice briefly highlights that the date of exam is 18th April 2015, and 19th April 2015.
- UPSEE application form 2015 is expected to be available shortly.
- Last year the application form was released on March 15th.
- Detailed official notification regarding application form of UPSEE 2015 should be announced soon.
- To apply for UPSEE 2015 you must keep your documents ready.
Instructions to fill UPSEE 2015 Application Form can be understood by details given here. Apply online facility should begin in the second week of March, 2015 or around that time. The details of filling online form last year was as follows.
- Step 1 – Fill particulars in the online UPSEE application form.
- Step 2 – Pay examination fee.
- Step 3 – Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Step 4 – Print confirmation page.
- Step 5 – Send UPSEE 2015 application form confirmation page to the university.
Candidates can apply online for UPSEE or visit UPSEE Help Desk to submit offline form. The application form for UG and PG Courses are given here.
- UPSEE 2015 Application Form for UG Courses – Online Submission of Application Form for U.P. State Entrance Examination UG courses shall begin soon.
- UPSEE 2015 Application Form for PG Courses – Online Submission of Application Form for U.P. State Entrance Examination PG courses shall begin soon.
Please read the following before submitting your application form.
- Instructions For Offline (OMR) Forms
- Instructions For Online Form
- 7 Steps to Apply Online
- UPSEE 2014 Information Brochure
- The Information Brochure and instructions to fill up application form will be available online on the links given above
- For Online application: The link for submission of application ONLINE will be open from (date yet to be announced).
- For Offline submission: Candidate may contact any of Help-Desks at Institutions of UPTU.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
- The online application can be made from (date yet to be announced) till (date yet to be announced).
- The off-line application can be made from (date yet to be announced) till (date yet to be announced) by filling up OFF-LINE application form through designated Help Desks at various cities.
The Confirmation Page received after the due date or through any other means shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible for the Confirmation Page missed/ not received / any delay on the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever.The details of tuition fee for the Institutes/Colleges of UPTU is available on the Admission and Fee Fixation Committee website.
Examination fee last year was as follows.
|Category / Gender||Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST / Girls||Rs. 500|
Further details on UPSEE 2015 application form will be updated as and when the information brochure is released. Details are expected to be announced by UPTU around March. Please visit the page and www.upsee.nic.in again to get final details of the UPSEE application form 2015.