UPSEE Application Form 2017 is available for the UP State Entrance Examination. Candidates can fill and submit UPSEE Application Form between 18 Jan 2017 to 20 Mar 2017. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh has issued online application at www.upsee.nic.in which is the official website for UPSEE 2017. Only those candidates whose forms get submitted before the last date will be able to download admit card of UPSEE 2017 and appear in the exam. There are two separate forms that out of which one is for UG and the other is for PG. Get here complete details of UPSEE Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees, eligibility and get the direct link to apply.
UPSEE Application Form 2017
Candidates are advised to read UPSEE 2017 Information Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category before filling and submitting the application form.
Pre-Requisites For Filling UPSEE 2017 Application Form
Before a candidate starts filling the UPTU application form 2017, he/she must be ready with the following:
- A personal mobile phone number and/or a personal E-Mail id.
- Photograph: A clear scanned image of his/her recent color passport size photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB. The photograph must be front facing to the camera in a manner that full face shows. The background should be either white or off-white and uncluttered. The photograph should be colour with name of the candidate printed on it as shown in the sketch below. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination.
- A clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5 cms x 1.5 cms) in jpeg format with a maximum size of 30 kb.
- A clear scanned image of his/her left thumb impression (3.5 cms x 1.5 cms) in jpeg format with a maximum size of 30 kb.
UPSEE 2017 Application Form Apply Online Link
The online application is made available from 18th Jan 2017 till 5th March 2017 through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in. The On-Line Application Form is self explanatory. For assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up ON-LINE application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free Number 1800-180-0161 or send an email at [email protected] with subject line “Seeking Help”.
APPLY ONLINE FOR UPSEE 2017
- UPSEE Application Form 2017 UG Apply Online: Click Here
- UPSEE Application Form 2017 PG Apply Online: Click Here
HOW TO APPLY
- UPSEE UG Application Form 2017 Password Recover: Click Here
- UPSEE PG Application Form 2017 Password Recover: Click Here
FORGOT APPLICATION FORM NUMBER
- UPSEE UG Application Form 2017 Application Number Recover: Click Here
- UPSEE PG Application Form 2017 Application Number Recover: Click Here
Please note that candidates do not need to send “Confirmation Page” printed after completion and submission of On-Line application form to the University. However, the Candidate should keep the printout of the Confirmation page for record. Candidates are also advised to note down the Application Form Number for any future correspondences.
Also, candidates do not need to send hard copy / photo copy of any document, whatsoever, to the University at this stage.
|UPSEE 2017 Application Fee for Male and Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC||Rs 1200|
|UPSEE 2017 Application Fee for Female and all SC/ST Candidates||Rs 600|
Important dates for UPSEE 2017 application form and related events.
|UPSEE 2017 application form available from date||18 Jan 2017|
|UPSEE 2017 application form submission last date|
|UPSEE 2017 last date of Payment of Examination Fee for
|21 Mar 2017|
Candidates filling the UPSEE 2017 Online Application Form are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature. Application forms having blurred photographs are liable to be rejected.
Candidates claiming advantage of reserved categories, subcategories, rural weightage etc. must be required to indicate in the Application Form and are not required to send any certificate to the University at this stage. These certificates, in original, will have to be produced at the time of Document Verification alongwith one self attested copy of each one of them. The proforma of the certificates are given at the end of this Information Brochure at Appendix-D, which are subject to change even upto the date of admission, as per the orders of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Note that the certificate no. 2 for OBC candidates will be entertained only if it is issued on or after 01.04.2017 (mandatory due to condition of creamy layer for OBC).
In the event that a candidate is due to appear for the qualifying examination or has appeared, but results are awaited, then also he/she is eligible to appear in the UPSEE 2017. However, the candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared till the date of the document verification, due to any reason whatsoever, shall not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.
Last date to submit UPSEE application form 2017
Application Form for UPSEE 2017 can be submitted on-line only through website http://www.upsee.nic.in from: 18th January 2017, 11:00 AM.
The Last Date of filling and submitting the on-line application form is: 5th March 2017.
The application form of UPSEE 2017 submission consists of following three simple steps.
(1) Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
(2) Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
(3) Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”.
Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2017)” for filling the application form for admission to Under Graduate programmes: B.Tech / B.Pharm / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA / Direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech./ B.Pharm.
Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2017)” for filling the application form for admission to PG programmes : MBA / MCA / (Dual Degree) and Direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
You may now start filling the application by clicking the link “Apply” at the bottom of the page. A new screen containing the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form appears. Read this page carefully and thereafter follow the link “Click here to proceed” at the bottom of the page which takes you to the UPTU form 2017. Now start filling the Application Form.
Recover password and application number in UPSEE 2017 application form online
Ever so often it happens that a candidate forgets the application number or password. With this in mind, the exam conducting body has given required facilities to recover them online.
You can reset password by using any of these
- Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
- A verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- A reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Forgot Application Number
You can get application by entering all the following information on the Find Application Number page.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
UPTU application form 2017 is available from 18 January 2017. All candidates who are eligible and want to get admission UG or PG programmes can apply by following instructions.
The UPTU online form 2017 details such as fees and how to apply are given here for your reference. In addition, you can go through information brochure that AKTU has published. This will give you a better idea of the exam and application process.
UPTU 2017 exam date or the UPSEE 2017 exam dates are April 16, 2017; April 22, 2017 and April 23,2017 for various courses. Candidates need to appear for the entrance exam on the date when the entrance exam for the course they have applied for is taking place. Each candidate is assigned a specific date and time and exam center to take the test.
To prepare for the entrance exam candidates can go through the UPSEE 2017 syllabus which is given in the brochure. Furthermore it is wise to practice from past year UPSEE exam papers. Since a large number of candidates appear in the entrance exam it is a good idea to prepare well to grab a seat.
The official website where UPSEE 2017 application form available is upsee.nic.in.
If you have any queries regarding UPSEE application form 2017, please ask in comments below.