UPSEE Application Form 2016 is to be submitted for the UP State Entrance Exam. Application Form of UPSEE 2016 must be filled by interested candidates after determining their eligibility. UPSEE application forms are issued online at upsee.nic.in, the official website of the exam for UG and PG courses. Get here complete details of UPSEE Application Form 2016 such as how to apply, important dates for submission, application fees, and other information related to the UPTU application form.
|Submission of Online application begins||24 Feb 2016|
|Last Date of Registration for filling On-Line Application Form||28 Mar 2016|
|Last Date of Payment of Examination Fee for Registered Candidates||30 Mar 2016|
|Online partial correction of filled and submitted application||28 Mar to 30 Mar 2016|
UPSEE Application Form 2016 – Apply Here
UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2016 application forms can be filled online only. To apply online, visit the link given on this page. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before going online application.
Online Application Form
- Application Process is over…!!
The Last Date for submission of completed OnLine Application Form of UPSEE-2016 is March 28, 05:00 PM. However, the last date for making payment of examination fee by the registered applicants is extended upto March 30, 2016, 05:00 PM.
Those applicants of UPSEE-2016, who registers themselves by filling up the On-Line Application Form by March 28, 05:00 PM, but fails to make Payment of the Examination Fee (the last step of the application process) within given time due to some reason, shall now be able to make payment of examination fee Upto March 30, 2016, 05:00 PM and hence complete the process of application. The University shall not be responsible for failures of payment transaction due to any reason whatsoever.
However, the candidates are advised to complete the process of filling the On-Line Application form including the Payment of Examination Fee immediately after registration to avoid any kind of risk or inconvenience in last hours. Please note that any new candidate, who has not registered himself by March 28, 2016, 05:00 PM, shall NOT be able to register for filling up the On-Line Application form after March 28, 2016, 05:00 PM.
|For Male Candidates of General/ OBC||Rs 1000|
|For SC/ST Category and All Female Candidate||Rs 500|
How To Apply For UPSEE
The On-Line application form submission consists of following three simple steps.
- Registration (Filling up of Personal and other details)
- Uploading of Scanned Image of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”.
Before, a candidate starts filling the On-Line application Form, he/she is supposed to be ready with the following:
- A personal mobile phone number and/or a personal E-Mail id.
- Photograph: A clear scanned image of his/her recent color passport size photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 20 KB. The photograph must be front facing to the camera in a manner that full face shows. The background should be either white or off-white and uncluttered. The photograph should be colour with name of the candidate printed on it as shown in the sketch below. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination.
- A clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 10 KB.
- A clear scanned image of his/her left thumb impression (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 10 KB.
Once ready with this, he/she may proceed to following steps.
Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in (Please use the browser Internet Explorer 7 or above) and choose the appropriate link as follows for filling up the application form.
- (i) Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2016)” for filling the application form for admission to Under Graduate programmes: B.Tech./ B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ Direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech./ B.Pharm and
- (ii) Follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2016)” for filling the application form for admission to PG programmes : MBA/MCA/MAM(Dual Degree) and Direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
You may now start filling the application by clicking the link “Apply” at the bottom of the page. A new screen containing the Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form appears. Read this page carefully and thereafter follow the link “Click here to proceed” at the bottom of the page which takes you to the ON-Line Application Form. Now start filling the Application Form.
Step 1: Registration and Filling up of Personal, Educational and other Details
- The On-Line Application Form is self-explanatory. You are required to fill up all the personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile of your parent, state from where you have passed or appearing in the qualifying examination, Communication details such as address, mobile phone number, email etc., Course Apply details such as qualifying examination detail, subjects in the qualifying examination etc. You are also required to choose paper as per eligibility, choice of city for examination centre etc during the filling of the online application form.
- After filling these details, you are required to choose “Password” and security question. You are required to remember this “Password” till the examination is over. Please note that this Password along with Application Number generated by the system will be required in future in order to login into the system again. You are advised not to share this password with anyone.
- For making changes in the Application Form, you may click the “EDIT” Button at the bottom as many times as you want.
- After completion of the Application Form, you may submit the application form by clicking “SUBMIT” Button. Once you click “SUBMIT” Button, a Review page showing all the crucial information filled by you appears on the screen. Now, check all the information on the Review Page. If you want to change/ modify some of the information provided in the Application Form, click the “EDIT APPLICATION FORM DATA” Button and modify the entries in Application Form as desired and “SUBMIT”. You can repeat this process as many times as you want.
- Once you are satisfied with all the entries and want to submit the Application Form, click the “FINAL SUBMIT” Button. Please note that once you submit the application form by clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” Button, the On-Line Application Form is finally submitted and you will not be able to modify/change/edit the entries of your Application Form. Therefore, you are advised to click “FINAL SUBMIT” Button only when you are completely satisfied with entries on the application form, part of which has been shown on the “Review Page”.
- Before “FINAL SUBMIT” Button, you will notice a Declaration at the bottom. Please read the declaration and accept the declaration by ticking the check box named “I agree” . Unless you accept the declaration by ticking the given check box, you will not be able to submit the form.
- After Final Submission of the Application Form, Step 1 is completed and an Application Number is generated by the system. You are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER for all future correspondences and in order to be able to Login again.
- Now you may proceed with Step 2. If you wish to complete the step 2 at later time, please Logout. Thereafter, Login again with your APPLICATION NUMBER and PASSWORD at a convenient time and complete the Step 2.
Step 2 : Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Once Step 1 is complete, then you may proceed now with Step 2 for uploading of the scanned images.
- (i) Upload a clear scanned image of his/her recent passport size color photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB. The photograph must be front facing to the camera in a manner that full face shows. The background should be either white or off-white and uncluttered.
- (ii) Upload a clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB.
- (iii) Upload a clear scanned image of his/her left thumb impression (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB
- Please check/review that images that have been uploaded are clear and correct before pressing the “SAVE” Button. Once “SAVE” Button is pressed, you will not be able to change the images. Therefore, before pressing the “SAVE” Button, make it doubly sure that uploaded images are correct and clear. If images that have been uploaded are not proper or appears blurred, then you must upload a proper and clear image(s) again. Please note that an Application Form with blurred photograph, thumb impresseion or signature is liable to be rejected.
- Once you are satisfied with uploaded images, then you may press the “SAVE” Button. Once “SAVE” Button is pressed, images are finally uploaded and now you will not be able to change the image(s)
- You may now proceed with Step 3 for making payment of examination fee. If you wish to complete the Step 3 at a later time, please logout. Thereafter, Login again with your APPLICATION NUMBER and PASSWORD at a convenient time and complete the step 3.
Step 3 : Payment of Examination Fee through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Netbanking and Downloading of “Confirmation Page”.
After completion of Step 1 and Step 2, applicant may proceed with Step 3 for payment of Examination Fee. The examination fee can be paid On-Line ONLY through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- For making payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, choose appropriate “Mode of Payment” and click the link “Proceed for Payment” to make the payment of examination fee. All VISA/Master cards are accepted. You should be ready with your Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking details. Please note that, in addition to the examination fee, bank may charge extra amount as service charge and/or taxes as applicable.
- After making payment, a payment Transaction Number is generated. You are required to note this Transaction Number for future correspondences.
- If the payment is successful, a link appears on the screen/page named “Download Confirmation Page”. You must download this “Confirmation Page” by clicking this link and save the “Conirmation Page” for record. You are also advised to take two copies of print-outs of this “Confirmation page” and keep them preserved for record and future communication. Now your application form is complete. You may log out. Please note that this “Confirmation Page” is not required to be sent to the University / UPSEE-2016 office. Your “Application Number” is also printed on this “Confirmation Page”.
- Please note that you can view your Application Form later also. For this, you are required to Login again at the website http://www.upsee.nic.in using your Application Number and Password. Although, you will not be able to edit/modify your application Form.
- Failed Transaction: In case, your transaction is failed for some reason, whatsoever, then you will not be able to download the “Confirmation Page”. If you are unable to download the “Confirmation page” and your account is debited, it means that transaction could not be updated at NIC server of UPSEE-2016. In case, you do not succeed to download the “Confirmation page”, it indicates that your transaction has failed and you are required to make the Payment of Examination Fee again and download the confirmation page as explained in Points above.
- However, the amount of Examination Fee against the failed transactions, which could not be updated on NIC Server of UPSEE-2016, shall be automatically refunded by the Bank after Reconciliation and shall be credited to the account from which the payment was made using your debit card/ credit card / Net Banking. In case, amount debited against the failed transaction is not refunded to your account within FIVE DAYS, you may send an email as follows.
To : [email protected]
Subject: Failed Transaction
Please do not forget to mention the following in your mail.
A) Your Application Number,
B) Transaction Number, and
C) Date of Birth
- Please do not send the hard copy / soft copy / print-out of the Confirmation page or any other document to the University at this stage.
In case of any difficulty in filling up the On-Line Application Form, you may contact UPSEE -2016 Helpdesk at Toll Free Number: 1800-180-0161 between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM or send an email to [email protected] with subject line : Seeking Help.