UPSEE Counselling 2015 – Successful candidates will be required to participate in the UPSEE Counselling 2015 process. The information about UPSEE counselling procedure, UPSEE counselling Schedule, UPSEE document verification centres and UPSEE counselling centre etc., will be notified on the website: http://www.uptu.ac.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in.
The successful candidates will be called for UPSEE Document Verification at the document verification centres/counseling centres based on their State Rank (Combined General Rank), even if they belong to reserved category. However, the advantage of their reserved category rank (in case they submit proper category reservation certificate) shall be provided at the time of allotment of seats.
UPSEE Seat Allotment /Institution/ branch will be made through counselling based on the merit position of candidates in UPSEE-2015 in their eligible category.
UPSEE Counselling 2015
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow are State Technical Universities of Uttar Pradesh affiliating number of premier institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh and imparting technical education in various disciplines of Engineering /Technology /Architecture /Pharmacy /Hotel Management /Fashion Technology/Bio Technology / BFA, MAM/MBA/MCA. Admissions to various courses in Government aided, affiliated as well as constituent Institutes and private affiliated Institutes of UPTU Lucknow and other state Universities of U.P. are done through counseling for those who have qualified UPSEE-2015 examinations. Besides, the rank holders of UPSEE- 2014, admissions through counseling are also done for 20 % quota seats in the private affiliated Institutes of UPTU Lucknow for rank holders of JEE (Main) for B.Tech and C-MAT for MBA.
UPSEE Counselling Updates
- The fee confirmation time is extended up to 05:00 PM, 12-08-2015 because of the delay in the seat allotment result for additional round of counselling.
- The additional round of counseling for Lateral entry seats for Diploma/BSc/Diploma in Pharmacy/MCA (lateral) against vacant seats will be held as per following schedule. (Updated As On 10.08.2015)
- Registration : 10th August 2015
- Choice Filling : 11th August 2015, 02:00 PM to 12th August 2015, 11:00 AM
- Allotment Result : 12th August 2015, Evening.
- The candidate who have not reported at the respective institution ( at the govt/govt added institutes affiliated to UPTU ) by the due date , their seats be treated as vacant seat even if they have registered through SAC. (Check Here) (Updated As On 10.08.2015)
Registration for JEE MAIN 2015
Registration for JEE MAIN 2015 has been started for online application for counselling to first year admission to UPTU affiliated private engineering institutions through JEE MAIN 2015 rank for 20% seats in B.Tech/ B.Arch link for registration for counselling is given below.
Instruction for Candidates for Registration
- Please check the eligibility criteria given in the information beolow and information brochure alos
- Be ready with your JEE-MAIN 2015 Roll Number, Application Form number and Date of Birth.
- Carefully review all the entries before submission
- After registration take the printout of this slip for future assistance.
- Report the document verification centre with completed Registration slip and the following documents in original and one set of self attested photocopy as per schedule:
- The duly filled in Registration Slip with Photograph
- A DD of Rs. 500 in Favour of “Finanace Officer, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow” payable at the lucknow.
- Your Original admit card of JEE MAIN 2015.
- Your rank card of JEE MAIN 2015
- Examination marks sheet.
- 10th class certificate
- Proof of Domicile certificate, in original, if applicable
- Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Medical fitness certificate
Counseling at Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow is a process that facilitates students, keen to pursue higher studies in various technical courses, in their endeavors to join institutes of quality education as per their merit. All necessary information and data for the students to know would be provided during counseling. Assistance and guidance would be readily available at the centers designated by UPTU for this purpose.
UPSEE Seat Matrix
UPSEE Counselling 2015 Final List of Document Verification Centers
The candidates will be required to report for the document verification at the document verification centre/ counseling centre with original certificates of qualifying examination, marksheet, rural weightage certificate, domicile and category / reservation certificates etc. with one attested copy of each. In case the candidates do not submit the proper category / reservation certificate in the prescribed proforma at the time of counselling, the advantage of reserved category shall not be provided and they will be treated in General Category. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P., he/she has to bring the domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother) only at the time of counseling. The candidate must note that his/her domicile certificate in place of his parent‟s certificate, is not acceptable and no request shall be entertained for relaxation.
Verification of original documents would be done at the document verification centre / counselling centre.
The purpose would be to verify different records regarding, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category/ reservation certificate and weightage etc. of the candidate. The candidates will not be considered for admission if he does not show the original documents at document verification centre / counselling centre. However the originals will be returned to candidates immediately after verification.
The candidate will also have to deposit a bank draft of counselling fee (notified at the time of counselling) at the time of verification.
After allotment of seat, the candidates are required to deposit a ‘part of college/ institute fee (notified at the time of counselling)’ in form of Bank draft at respective document verification centres / counselling centers within three days from the date of issue of allotment/admission letter (inclusive the date of issue of allotment letter), failing which the allotted seat will automatically be cancelled. This part of college/institute fee is adjustable against total fee payable at institution if candidate takes admission at allotted institute / university. This amount will be forfeited if the candidate does not take admission in allotted institution and requests for return of this fee in such case will not be entertained.
If a candidate wishes to participate in counselling for more than one course, he/she has to deposite the counselling fee (in form of Bank Draft) separately for each course.
After first counselling, the special drive for re-counselling will be conducted for filling the vacant seats of reserve categories. The detailed procedure for re-counselling of special drive shall be displayed on the website http://www.uptu.ac.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in at the time of counselling.
UPSEE Counselling Procedure – 3 Steps
Step I: Verification of documents at the designated verification centers
Rank holders of UPSEE-2015 must present themselves for verification at the verification centre/counseling centre along with the relevant documents in original and their photocopies (one set) as given in the Information Brochure of UPSEE-2015.
The originals would be needed to verify the credentials of the candidates. A set of photocopy (duly attested) of each of the documents must be submitted to the verification center. At the verification center, on completion of verification, candidates must ensure that they receive an OTP (One Time Password) on their mobile phones. The OTP numbers is necessary for the next step of counseling.
Step II: Choice filling
Step III: Confirmation of Seat
Once choice filling of the candidates are complete and choices are locked by the candidates, the seats are allotted based on the seat preference and merit position of the candidates. A candidate who is successful in getting a seat, are required to confirm his/her allotted seat by submitting the required confirmation fee within the specified period. If a candidate, who is allotted a seat, do not submit the confirmation fee within the specified period, his/her allotment of the seat is automatically stands cancelled 3 assuming that he/she is not interested in retaining the allotted seat and seat becomes available for other interested rank holders of UPSEE-2015.
Do’s and Don’ts for UPSEE 2015 Counselling
- Check all details of the counseling process on the website: www.upsee.nic.in . Keep the time schedule given for each activity in mind and adhere to it.
- Check all the available information about various institutes on the websites before making right choices.
- Though candidates are allowed to go to any verification centre/counseling centre on any day during specified period at the 4 document verification as per his convenience. For this purpose, it is advisable to go on a date and time when minimum rush of work is there at the centre. Kindly consider the advisory details, given in the table below in this regard. It is advised that they may report at verification centre preferably as per following schedule to avoid crowd / inconvenience.
|Date||Combined General Rank|
|June 16, 2015||1 to 1,000 (B.Tech Stream)|
|June 17, 2015||1001 to 5000 (B.Tech Stream)|
|June 18, 2015||5,001 to 15,000 (B.Tech Stream)|
|June 19, 2015||
|June 20, 2015||
|June 21, 2015||
|June 22, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||All remaining qualified candidates whose documents could not be verified (All Streams)|
|Registration and Document Verification of JEE (Mains) -2015 and CMAT -2015 qualified Candidates|
|July 9-10, 2015||All JEE (Mains) -2015 and CMAT-2015 qualified Candidates (All Stream)|
- Carry all the required original certificates to show and a set consisting of attested photocopies of the certificates to be deposited.
- Ensure that the certificates for various categories etc. are issued by the designated authorities on the format as given in the brochure of UPSEE-2015.
- Deposit a set of attested photocopies of certificates to the verification centre along with a non-refundable fee of Rs 500=00 as counseling fee.
- Ensure receiving an OTP after completion of verification.
- Fill a large number of choices of courses as well as institutes so that a seat is ensured.
- Ensure locking of choices after the choices are filled.
- Do not decide to go for a verification center based on false impression about the image of an institute. All the verification centers are good and have been certified so by the authorities of the University.
- Do not leave original certificates with anyone during the verification.
- Don’t be in panic at any stage. If there is a crowd on any verification centre, candidates may proceed to other verification centre or may turn up on other day as per his convenience.
- Do not entertain any advice from an unauthorized person or agency during the verification. Rely on the officials of the verification center.
Counselling Procedures is available on website: http://www.uptu.ac.in well in time before start of counselling. The candidates are advised to visit this website for procedures of on-line counselling.
In UPSEE-2015, the counselling will be conducted on-line through internet. The candidates can submit their choices (colleges and branches) through Internet from any place of their convenience or from any document verification centre/councelling centre within the notified period. The counselling has started in last week of May 2015. For details of counselling schedule, keep visiting the website: http://www.uptu.ac.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in frequently after declaration of result.
According to G.O. no. 2426/Solah-1-2009-13(128)/2009 dated 10-09-2009 the admission will be given on 60 percent seats in undergraduate courses to Physically Handicapped candidates in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for handicapped, Kanpur and remaining 40 percent seats are reserved for General candidates. The reservation policy of U.P. Govt. will be applicable on both types of seats.
Refund Rules Valid for Fee Depositied at Varification Centre / Counselling Centre
UPSEE Counselling fee will be non-refundable in all cases and no claim will be entertained for its refund at any stage. No Refund of ‘part of college/institute fee’ deposited at verification centre/ counselling centre will be admissible, if the candidate does not take admission in allotted college/institution for any reason whatsoever, and no claim will be entertained for its refund.