VITEEE Admit Card 2015 will be generated after slot booking. Admit card of VITEEE 2015 can be downloaded from the candidate log in at www.vit.ac.in. VITEEE 2015 Hall ticket is the e-Admit card issued by Vellore Institute of Technology for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam. To download VITEEE admit card, candidate will have to first book his / her test schedule at the Online Test Booking System (OTBS). Know here complete details of how to get VITEEE 2015 admit card and book test slot.
VITEEE Admit Card 2015
The VITEEE 2015 Admit card will be issued only after candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System. Tentatively, it is expected that the hall ticket for VITEEE will be available in March, 2015.
The VITEEE 2015 Admit card will indicate the following.
- e-Admit card number,
- Photograph of the student,
- Address of the test center,
- Test date & time selected by the candidate.
Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately.
How to download VITEEE admit card 2015 explained.
The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates at www.vit.ac.in. To download, please follow the steps indicated below.
- Go to the e-Admit Card page of VITEEE 2015. Click here.
- Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-admit card.
Key points about VITEEE admit card 2015
- Admit card of VITEEE 2015 will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
- The copy of the VITEEE Admit card 2015 will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The hall ticket will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidate should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the VITEEE 2015 Admit card.
- Candidate should take a print out of the issued hall ticket using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid VITEEE Admit card 2015.
- The candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
Candidate should report to the selected test centre with
- VITEEE Admit card 2015,
- Photocopy of the application form,
- Any one of the following for photo identification.
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo.
VITEEE Admit card 2015 will not be processed if the Application is incomplete.
- In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (For eg. Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not clearly written, invalid email id etc.), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Candidates are advised to doubly check that the application form (online / OMR) is complete in all respects before posting.