VITEEE Application Form 2015 is now available. Application form of VITEEE 2015 must be submitted before Feb 27, 2015.
Candidates interested in filling VITEEE 2015 application form must check their eligibility first. The online form is available at www.vit.ac.in from December 1, 2014. Last date of issue and receipt of VITEEE application form is February 27, 2015. Details to fill the form, documents required, the procedure to be followed, and fees is given here for your reference. Know complete details of VITEEE application form 2015 here.
Apply online for VITEEE 2015
Online application form of VITEEE 2015 is available from December 1, 2014. Candidates must keep important documents such as class 10 mark sheet, caste certificate ready while applying. Application fee can be paid via one of the following modes: net banking, credit card, debit card, demand draft. Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
5 Simple Steps to apply online for VITEEE 2015
- Registration: Enter all the relevant details carefully.Change of data is not possible. A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Login: Using the email ID and password received from VIT.
- Application form filling: Enter correct and verifiable details in the VITEEE 2015 application form. Application number will be generated after this step.
- Payment of application fees
- Online Mode – Use Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Demand Draft Mode – Get ready with DD of Rs. 940/- (50 USD for NRI candidates) drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Passport size colour photograph with 10 kb-200 kb (Dimension – 3.5cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Signature of the candidate with 10 kb-200 kb (Dimension – 6cm(width) X 2 cm height) in jpg/jpeg format.
All correspondence from VIT University including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
- Online mode – Do not send the hard copy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD Mode – It is mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
Other available application forms for VIT Univ B.Tech Admissions 2015
Application form for direct admission to B.Tech./UG (Arts & Science) Degree Programmes Non Resident Indians (NRIs) – (2015 – 2016)
- NRI Direct Admission online application forms : Click here to Apply Now.
Application form for Admission to Under Graduate (Degree) Programmes Foreign Candidates Only (2015 – 2016)
- Foreign Admission online application forms : Click here to Apply Now.
Apply Offline by availing VITEEE (OMR) Application Form 2015.
Candidates can apply offline for VITEEE 2015 exam by filling Offline VITEEE 2015 OMR Application form and submitting to VIT University. Offline application forms can be obtained by the following means.
1. Sending a DD of Rs 990 drawn in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore to the Director-UG Admissions with a request letter containing the full address of the applicant.
2. From the designated branches of post offices on cash payment of Rs 990.
Click Here for List of Post Offices – For OMR Application Forms.
3. By handing over a DD of Rs 990 in person at Vellore campus or at Chennai campus or at Anna Nagar, Chennai. Ph: 044-42016555.
Important instructions for filling up VITEEE 2015 offline form
- Obtain correct application form to apply for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Use black ball point pen to fill details.
- Write in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Wherever circles need to be shaded, use a pencil.
- Do not damage the form in any manner. There should not be stray marks or writing on the form at all.
- In the address field, please give complete address including PIN code. In case you happen to make a mistake, cover the whole box with a slip of white paper of the same size and write your address on it. Your address must not exceed the box.
- Do not give address of your coaching center.
Instructions regarding attaching documents and photographs
- You must go to a photo studio to get your photograph. The form will be machine-read. Thus good quality photograph is important.
- Photograph should be recently taken.
- Do not stick attested photograph.
- Do not staple, pin, stitch or stick anything on the application form. Paste only the photograph in the space provided.
- Before submitting your form, please ensure all the details are correct such as name, date of birth, educational qualifications, communication address and number.
- The completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided, addressed to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 and sent through Registered Post or Speed Post, so as to reach the Office of Admissions on or before 27th February, 2015.
- You should retain a photocopy of the application form for all your reference.
Keep the following ready, before starting to fill the VITEEE application form
- Soft copy of your latest Passport size photo, signature. Both should be scanned and saved as JPG or JPEG format of size 10 Kbs to 200Kb.
- If you have debit or credit card, keep them ready. If paying through demand draft, keep dd details ready.
- Have a registered email ID and mobile number.
Specifications for photograph and signature to be submitted in the online VITEEE 2015 application form
- Scan a recently taken passport size photograph.
- Dimension of the photo should be 3.5 cm (width) and 4.5 cm (height). This is the standard dimension of any passport size photograph. Simply ask your studio to provide with this.
- After scanning, save it as a jpeg file of size between 10 kb and 200 kb.
- On a white sheet of paper, make a rectangle of dimension 6 cm (width) and 2 cm (height).
- Sign inside this box.
- Scan the page and crop closely.
- Save the image as a jpeg file of dimension 10 to 200 kb.
Further details of the application form for VITEEE 2015 are given below.
Mode of submission: Online and offline.
Application Fee: Rs 990 for offline application forms. Candidates applying online for VITEEE 2015 need to pay Rs 940 as application fees. NRI applicants have to pay USD 50.
Who can apply: Candidates who have either completed class 10+2 or will be appearing in the exam in 2015 can submit VITEEE Application Form 2015. Further, candidate should have obtained 60% in PCM / PCB (50% in case of reserved categories). Applicant should be born on or after July 1, 1993.
Get ready to submit the application form, after following the instructions:
- VITEEE 2015 Online Application Form will be available at website www.vit.ac.in from December 2014 onwards
- You will require a scanned copy of recently taken passport size colour photograph. The size should be between 50kb – 100kb. Dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Scan and save the image in JPG / JPEG format
- You will also require a scanned copy of your signature. Candidate signature of dimension 6 cm x 2 cm must be saved as jpg / jpeg file of size between 20 kb to 50kb.
- Application fee can be paid via one of the available modes of payment. You can avail internet banking facility through net banking / debit card / credit card. DD facility is also expected to be available.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
VITEEE Application Form 2015 Status & E-tracking – Check status of your application form.
For the benefit of the candidates, the following arrangements have been made to inform the status of the application, venue of the entrance examination and results.
- Once the application is received at VIT, a message will be sent by SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT.
- The candidates may also track the status of their application by typing their application number in the VIT website after 3rd week of January 2015.
Check Application Status
A new menu ‘VITEEE application status’ will be added. Kindly make use of the available option to know about your application status. If transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. On 4th working day, proceed to step 2 to know your transaction status under payment details menu. If again transaction is found incomplete, send a mail to [email protected]
Quick recap of all you need to know about VITEEE Application Form
- VITEEE Application Form 2015 can be filled online or offline as per your convenience.
- VITEEE Application Form 2015 Date indicates the important dates for VITEEE 2015 Application Form. You must apply before last date of form filling to appear in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2015. Application form submission begins in December, 2014 first week.
- VITEEE Application Form 2015 Last Date is the final date by which you must submit VITEEE 2015 Application Form. Online forms must be submitted by the VITEEE Application Form 2015 Last Date. Also, OMR forms must reach VIT University by this date. This date is to be announced shortly.
- VITEEE Application Form 2015 Online is the e-application form for VITEEE 2015 exam. Candidates interested in appearing in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2015 must submit the online VITEEE application form 2015.