VITEEE Application Form 2015 – Apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2015.
Apply for VITEEE 2015 using the online or offline application form. Candidates who have ensured they are eligible for B.Tech admission in VIT University can submit the VITEEE Application Form 2015. According to the notification published by Vellore Institute of Technology, application form will be available from December 2014.
Mode of submission: Online and offline.
Application Fee: Rs 990 for offline application forms. Candidates applying online for VITEEE 2015 need to pay Rs 940 as application fees. NRI applicants have to pay USD 50.
Who can apply: Candidates who have either completed class 10+2 or will be appearing in the exam in 2015 can submit VITEEE Application Form 2015. Further, candidate should have obtained 60% in PCM / PCB (50% in case of reserved categories). Applicant should be born on or after July 1, 1993.
Apply online for VITEEE 2015
Online application form of VITEEE 2015 will be available in the first week of December 2014. Candidates must keep important documents such as class 10 mark sheet, caste certificate ready while applying. Application fee can be paid via one of the following modes: net banking, credit card, debit card, demand draft. Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
Get ready to submit the application form, after following the instructions:
- VITEEE 2015 Online Application Form will be available at website www.vit.ac.in from December 2014 onwards
- You will require a scanned copy of recently taken passport size colour photograph. The size should be between 50kb – 100kb. Dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Scan and save the image in JPG / JPEG format
- You will also require a scanned copy of your signature. Candidate signature of dimension 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm must be saved as jpg / jpeg file of size between 20 kb to 50kb.
- Application fee can be paid via one of the available modes of payment. You can avail internet banking facility through net banking / debit card / credit card. DD facility is also expected to be available.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
Procedure to Apply Online for VITEEE 2015.
There are five steps involved in submission of VITEEE Application Form 2015.
- Candidate should fill the personal information such as name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Please ensure that the email ID is correct.
- The Candidate Name, Date of Birth and email id cannot be changed. Hence provide correct information.
- Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id.
- Now proceed to step 2 with the received password.
Stage 2 – Confirmation of password
- Login to the VIT Online Application Form 2015 with the email id and password.
- Now proceed to online application form.
Stage 3- Filling up of details in the VITEEE Application Form 2015.
- Enter particulars asked in the form. These will include personal details, communication details, educational background.
- Note that the fields Marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Provide all the relevant details carefully.
- Select preferred test city where you wish to take the computer based test. Note that change of test city will not be entertained. So select city carefully.
Stage 4 - Pay the application fee for VITEEE 2015.
- Select the preferred mode of payment. You can select from DD or Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card mode.
- Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an application number will be generated
- Candidates are requested to note down the application number
- All the future correspondence will be made on the application number only
Steps to be followed, if VITEEE 2015 application fee is paid through Demand Draft.
- Get ready with a computerized Demand draft for Rs 925/- drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.) on the system.
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD).
For candidates not having the Demand draft in hand:
- After taking the Demand draft login to the system directly, from step 2
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.)
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD). [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
Steps to be followed, if application fee is paid through Online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card Facility:
- Select the mode of payment as referred
- After submitting the payment information, candidate should wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of transaction, acknowledgement receipt with the transaction number will be generated and you can take the printout of the acknowledgement receipt along with the application form.
For Transaction not successful due to network issues / display of error page
- For Transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. On 4th working day, proceed to step 2 to know your transaction status. If again transaction is found incomplete, send a mail to [email protected]
Stage 5. – Download the application form in the pdf format.
- Download the application form, affix the appropriate photograph and give the signature
- Send the Application form through Speed Post addressed to The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
- For any query, contact : [email protected]
Note : Kindly take the photocopy of application form for your future reference.
Online Application Form
Before filling Online Application form please read carefully the instructions given for above for step by step guidance for filling the online application form and selecting mode of payment you want to use.
- Link will be available in Dec 2014
- Admission to B.Tech. Engineering programme offered by VIT University is based on VITEEE 2015 ranking only.
- VITEEE 2015 is optional for NRI candidates.
- We do not accept cash. We collect fees only in form of demand drafts.
- We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions.
- For any query relating to admissions, contact – Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore.
VITEEE 2015 Application Form will be available from December till February.
Apply Offline by availing VITEEE Application Form 2015.
Candidates can apply offline for VITEEE 2015 exam by filling Offline VITEEE 2015 OMR Application form and submitting to VIT University. Details regarding the same will be shortly available. The application forms will be issued in December, 2014. The prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. Degree programme – 2015, along with the necessary enclosures which include the application form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment from the various List of Post Offices as given.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP OF OMR APPLICATION FORM
- Please make sure that you are using the correct application form.
- Your application will be machine-processed. Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information. Use only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / numeral, which you have entered as your option.
- Do not scribble, smudge, tear or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray marks anywhere on the application form.
- Your photograph, signature and address will also be scanned by a machine that recognizes only good quality images. Therefore, paste a good quality, recent, passport size colour photograph and sign in the space provided in black ball-point pen only. Do not stick the attested photograph.
- Write the complete address giving your name and PINCODE carefully and legibly. Please note that this blockwill appear as such in all our correspondence with you. In case you happen to make a mistake, cover the whole box with a slip of white paper of the same size and write your address on it. Your address must not exceed the box.
- The use of address of any coaching centre / Institution is strictly prohibited. If anybody uses the address of any coaching centre / Institution in his / her application form, it will be rejected.
- Do not staple, pin, stitch or stick anything on the application form. Paste only the photograph in the space provided.
- Ensure the correctness of your mailing address, PINCODE, valid e-mail id, Telephone number with correct STD CODE and provide mobile number. Please note that VIT will not be responsible if communications do not reach you due to incomplete or illegible address, invalid e-mail id and wrong mobile number.
- You must quote your application number as reference in all your future correspondence.
- The completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided, addressed to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 and sent through Registered Post or Speed Post, so as to reach the Office of Admissions on or before last date.
- VIT will not accept the responsibility for any postal delay/ irregularity or loss in postal transit.
- Ensure that your application is complete in all respects. An incomplete application or an application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options given in the application form cannot, in general,be altered at a later stage.
- The cost of the application material is non-refundable.
- You should retain a photocopy of the application form for all your reference.
VITEEE Application Form 2015 Status & E-tracking – Check status of your application form.
For the benefit of the candidates, the following arrangements have been made to inform the status of the application, venue of the entrance examination and results.
- Once the application is received at VIT, a message will be sent by SMS to the candidates after 25 days stating that their application has been received at VIT.
- The candidates may also track the status of their application by typing their application number in the VIT website after 3rd week of January 2015.
Check Application Status
A new menu ‘VITEEE application status’ is added. Kindly make use of the available option to know about your application status. If transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. On 4th working day, proceed to step 2 to know your transaction status under payment details menu. If again transaction is found incomplete, send a mail to [email protected]
- To view your Application Status – Click Here.