VITEEE Application Form 2015
Apply Online & Mode of Payment
- Candidate should fill the personal information
- It is mandatory to provide valid email id
- Candidate Name, Date of Birth and email id cannot be changed. Hence provide correct information
- Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id
- Now proceed to step 2 with the received password
Stage 2 – Confirmation of password
- Login to Step 2 with the email id and password
- Now proceed to online application form
Stage 3- Filling up of online application form
- Kindly refer the Information Brochure carefully, before filling the application form.
- Fields Marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
- Provide all the relevant details carefully.
- Candidates Date of birth should be on or after 01.07.1992.
- Change of Test City will not be entertained.
Stage 4-Selection of Mode of payment
- Select the appropriate mode of payment as DD mode or Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card Mode
- Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an application number will be generated
- Candidates are requested to note down the application number
- All the future correspondence will be made on the application number only
I. Steps to be followed, if application fee is paid through Demand Draft
- Get ready with a computerized Demand draft for Rs 925/- drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.) on the system.
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD).
For candidates not having the Demand draft in hand:
- After taking the Demand draft login to the system directly, from step 2
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.)
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD). [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
II. Steps to be followed, if application fee is paid through Online payment gatewayi.e., Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card Facility:
- Select the mode of payment as referred
- After submitting the payment information, candidate should wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of transaction, acknowledgement receipt with the transaction number will be generated and you can take the printout of the acknowledgement receipt along with the application form.
For Transaction not successful due to network issues / display of error page :
- For Transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. On 4th working day, proceed to step 2 to know your transaction status. If again transaction is found incomplete, send a mail to [email protected]
Stage 5. – Download the application form in the pdf format.
- Download the application form, affix the appropriate photograph and give the signature
- Send the Application form through Speed Post addressed to The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India [Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page]
- For any query, contact : [email protected]
Note : Kindly take the photocopy of application form for your future reference.
Online Application Form
Before filling Online Application form please read carefully the instructions given for above for step by step guidance for filling the online application form and selecting mode of payment you want to use.
- Link will be available in Dec 2014
- Admission to B.Tech. Engineering programme offered by VIT University is based on VITEEE 2015 ranking only.
- VITEEE 2015 is optional for NRI candidates.
- We do not accept cash. We collect fees only in form of demand drafts.
- We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions.
- For any query relating to admissions, contact – Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore.
VITEEE 2015 Application Form will be available from December till February.
Candidates can Apply Offline for VITEEE 2015 exam by filling Offline VITEEE 2015 OMR Application form and submitting to VIT University.
The Application Forms will be issued in December, 2014.
The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. Degree programme – 2015, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment from the various List of Post Offices as given.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP OF OMR APPLICATION FORM
- Please make sure that you are using the correct application form.
- Your application will be machine-processed. Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information. Use only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / numeral, which you have entered as your option.
- Do not scribble, smudge, tear or wrinkle the application form. Do not put any stray marks anywhere on the application form.
- Your photograph, signature and address will also be scanned by a machine that recognizes only good quality images. Therefore, paste a good quality, recent, passport size colour photograph and sign in the space provided in black ball-point pen only. Do not stick the attested photograph.
- Write the complete address giving your name and PINCODE carefully and legibly. Please note that this blockwill appear as such in all our correspondence with you. In case you happen to make a mistake, cover the whole box with a slip of white paper of the same size and write your address on it. Your address must not exceed the box.
- The use of address of any coaching centre / Institution is strictly prohibited. If anybody uses the address of any coaching centre / Institution in his / her application form, it will be rejected.
- Do not staple, pin, stitch or stick anything on the application form. Paste only the photograph in the space provided.
- Ensure the correctness of your mailing address, PINCODE, valid e-mail id, Telephone number with correct STD CODE and provide mobile number. Please note that VIT will not be responsible if communications do not reach you due to incomplete or illegible address, invalid e-mail id and wrong mobile number.
- You must quote your application number as reference in all your future correspondence.
- The completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided, addressed to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 and sent through Registered Post or Speed Post, so as to reach the Office of Admissions on or before last date.
- VIT will not accept the responsibility for any postal delay/ irregularity or loss in postal transit.
- Ensure that your application is complete in all respects. An incomplete application or an application filled in a language other than English will be summarily rejected.
- Options given in the application form cannot, in general,be altered at a later stage.
- The cost of the application material is non-refundable.
- You should retain a photocopy of the application form for all your reference.
VITEEE 2015 Application Status & E-tracking
For the benefit of the candidates, the following arrangements have been made to inform the status of the application, venue of the entrance examination and results.
- Once the application is received at VIT, a message will be sent by SMS to the candidates after 25 days stating that their application has been received at VIT.
- The candidates may also track the status of their application by typing their application number in the VIT website after 3rd week of January 2015.
Check Application Status
A new menu ‘VITEEE application status’ is added. Kindly make use of the available option to know about your application status. If transaction found not successful, even after the amount deducted from your account, please wait for 3 working days. On 4th working day, proceed to step 2 to know your transaction status under payment details menu. If again transaction is found incomplete, send a mail to [email protected]
- To view your Application Status – Click Here.