VITMEE 2014 – VIT Maters Entrance Exam
|Issue of VITMEE-2014 Application Forms||03rd February 2014|
|Last Date for issue/receipt of Application Forms||28th April 2014|
|Date of Entrance Exam||7th & 8th June, 2014|
|Declaration of Results (Tentative)||14th June, 2014 (Tentative)|
Schedule of VITMEE-2014 – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- VIT Masters Entrance Examination will be conducted from 7th & 8th June 2014
- The Duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours
- Please refer slot booking for further details in www.vit.ac.in from May 2014 Onwards
VITMEE 2014 Quick Links
VITMEE 2014 Important Information
Pattern of the Entrance Examination
- The Computer based test (CBT) question Paper Consists of 110 questions, with a maximum of 100 marks.
- NO negative marks for wrong answers.
Language : The Question paper will be only in English
Test City: BANGALORE, BHOPAL, CHENNAI, CHANDIGARH, COIMBATORE, HYDERABAD, JAIPUR, KOCHI, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, NAGPUR, NEW DELHI, PATNA, PUNE, VELLORE, VIJAYAWADA
- Monthly stipend of 4000/- for top six GATE Scores in each M.Tech. Programme.
- Top VITMEE / GATE scorers will get a stipend of 3600 Euros (ie. 2.40 lakhs) for a double degree programmes in Communication Engineering from UAS, Darmstadt, Germany (under DADD fellowship) and in Sensor Systems from UAS, Karlsruhe.
VITMEE 2014 Resources
VITMEE 2014 Programmes Offered
|Programmes [Vellore Campus]||Programmes [Chennai Campus]|
VITMEE 2014 Fee
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (only computerised DD is accepted). Various tiers of scholarships and teaching assistantships are available for high scores in valid GATE and VITMEE.
Annual fees with scholarship*
| M.Tech – CSE, CSE with Specialization in
Cloud Computing, CSE with
Specialization in Big Data
Analytics, IT, VLSI Design,
| M.Tech – Automotive Electronics,
|M.Tech – Biomedical Engg.
Power Electronics & Drives,
Energy & Environmental,
|M.Tech – Control and Automation||1,29,000||N/A|
|M.Tech – Automotive Engg.||1,54,000||N/A|
|M.Tech – Manufacturing Engg.||1,54,000||N/A|
Note: 1) One time payment for Category 1 and Category 2
- Admission fee 5,000
- Caution Deposit (refundable) 2,000
2) Refer the Hostel fee details in: http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/HostelCharges.asp
* Fees Includes Tuition fee and Special fee (Examination, Library etc.,)
VITMEE 2014 Admission Procedure
- Admission to both MCA and M.Tech programmes will be based on the Candidates performance in VITMEE conducted by VIT University.
- The names of short-listed candidates will be called for attending an interview who will be published in our website: www.vit.ac.in.
- Candidates selected to attend the interview will be informed of the date and time through the website and also through SMS if mobile number is provided.
- Candidates selected would have to pay a deposit of `10,000 towards counselling fee. Counselling fee is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the university.
- This amount should be paid by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (only computerized DD alone will be accepted).
- Candidates who fail to pay the advance at the interview will not be considered for Admission.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|vitee 2014||how to avail scholarship in vitmee||vit mtech||vit m tech admission 2014||Www bhu ac in com|