The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examinations Board shall conduct examinations for admission to various courses and recruitment in Madhya Pradesh. Vyapam MP also conducts important recruitment tests. Details of these exams conducted by Vyapam MP are given here for the candidates.
Important Exams conducted by Vyapam
- MP Animal Husbandry DET – Diploma Entrance Test
- MP B.Ed – Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test
- MP PAHUNT – Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test
- MP PAT – Pre Agriculture Test
- MP P.Ph.T – Pre-Pharmacy Test
- MP PPT – Pre Polytechnic Test
- MP Pre PG
- MP PVFT – Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test
- MP School of Excellence (SOE) and School of Model (SOM)
- MP GNTST and PNST
- MP Vyapam BA B.Ed, BSc B.Ed, B.El.Ed (4 yr) Admissions
- MP Vyapam MD / MS Ayurveda Admission
- Click Here for Online Off-Campus Counselling of all courses.
- MP Online ITI Admission (Counselling)
- MP MBBS / BDS Admission
Important Recruitment Tests conducted by Vyapam
- MP Vyapam ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)
- Jail Department Recruitment
- MP Police Constable Recruitment
- Forest Guard Recruitment (Vanrakshak)
- Group D Recruitment – Result
- Seed Certification Officer Recruitment
- MPCDF Recruitment
Vyapam MP Important Dates 2017
|Test||Tentative Exam Dates|
|ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)||07, 08 Jan 2017|
|School of Excellence and School of Model Entrance Test (SOE & SOM)||05 Feb 2017|
|Group-3 (Diploma level) Combined Recruitment Test||08, 09 Jul 2017|
|Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test||08, 09 Apr 2017|
|Pre-Agriculture Online Entrance Test (PAT)||23 Apr 2017|
|Jail Department Recruitment Test||13 to 20 May 2017|
|Pre- B.A. B.Ed. / B.SC. B.Ed.||15, 16 Apr 2017|
|Pre-Fisheries Test (PFT)||13 May 2017|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET)||30 Apr 2017|
|General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)||04 June 2017|
|Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT)||10, 11 June 2017|
|Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT)||18 June 2017|
|Group-01 Combined Post Graduate Level (Sub Group -1) Recruitment Test||24, 24 Sep 2017|
|Group-01 Combined Post Graduate Level (Sub Group -2) Recruitment Test||11, 12 Nov 2017|
|Group-01 Combined Post Graduate Level (Sub Group -3) Recruitment Test||15, 16 Jul 2017|
|Group-02 Combined Graduate Level (Sub Group -1) Recruitment Test||26, 27 Aug 2017|
|Group-02 Combined Graduate Level (Sub Group -2) Recruitment Test||21, 22 & 23 Jan 2017|
|Group-02 Combined Graduate Level (Sub Group -3) Recruitment Test||18 Feb 2017|
|Group-02 Combined Graduate Level (Sub Group -4) Recruitment Test||07, 08, 09, 10,11 & 12 Jan 2017|
|Platoon Commander Recruitment Test for Home Guard Department Govt. of M.P.||22 to 29 Oct 2017|
|Group-04 Combined (10+2) Level Recruitment Test||16 to 24 Dec 2017|
|Police Constable Recruitment Test||13 to 20 May 2017|
|Police Recruitment Test for Subedar, Sub-Inspector Cadre and Platoon Commander||22 to 29 Oct 2017|
|Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-I Eligibility Test||27 to 29 May 2017|
|Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-2 Eligibility Test||09 to 15 Sep 2017|
|Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-3 Eligibility Test||09 to 14 Aug 2017|
Vyapam MP Important Dates 2016
Tentative dates for various examinations are given below.
|Vyapam MP Tests||Exam Date|
|ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST)||23 Jan 2016|
|M.P. State Co-Operative Dairy Federation Limited, Bhopal Recruitment Test||21 Feb 2016|
|School of Excellence and School of Model Entrance Test||06 Mar 2016|
|Group-1 Combined Post Graduate Level, Asstt. Seed Certification
Officer Cadre Recruitment Test
|20 Mar 2016|
|Group-3 Sub-Engineer Land Surveyor / Draft Man / Revenue Inspector Recruitment Test||03 Apr 2016|
|Pre-Bachelor of Education (Pre-B.Ed.)||24 Apr 2016|
|Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT)||08 May 2016|
|Group-2 Combined Graduate Level, Labour Inspector, Jr.Assistant
and Asstt.Auditor Cadre Recruitment Test
|22 May 2016|
|Pre Fisheries Test (PFT)||05 June 2016|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET)||05 June 2016|
|General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)||19 June 2016|
|Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT)||03 July 2016|
|Group-4 Combined Assistant Grade-III Cadre Recruitment Test||17 July 2016|
|Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT)||31 July 2016|
|MD/MS Ayurveda Entrance Test||04 Sep 2016|
Vyapam MP Application Form
Board invites application form through two different modes i.e. either OMR Application form or Online Application Form. The mode of application form is mentioned in the advertisement of a particular examination.
In case of OMR application The application form can be obtained in the following ways :
- From MPPEB counter.
- From the designated sale centres.
- Through post MPPEB office.
In case of Online application the candidate will have to visit the website of MPONLINE at www.mponline.gov.in
In case of OMR Application form, candidates are advised to first get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling the original application form.
The procedure for filling an OMR Application form is as follows :
- Please read the rules and instructions given in the rule book carefully. Get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling up the actual OMR Application form. The original OMR Application Form is to be filled using black ball point pen only.
- Please paste firmly 2 recent colour photographs of good quality, 3.5cm x 4.5cm coloured photograph with white background at the specified places in the OMR
- Application Form. Do not pin or staple the photographs lest it may fall during handling of the form. Do not get it attested. Do not sign on the photograph. Write your
- name and Application Form number on the back of the photograph before pasting. Retain five copies of photograph duly attested by Principal of your institution or any
- gazetted officer. Photograph affixed in the application form should be used during counselling and admission process.
- Carefully put your thumb impression at the specified place in the OMR Application form.
- Write 25-30 words in your own handwriting in the space provided, on your objectives for appearing for this examination as instructed therein.
- Make all entries in the boxes and darken the corresponding bubbles in the OMR Application form with black ball point pen only. All entries must be made in English Capital letters by writing one alphabet in each box leaving one box blank between two words.
- Note that if the entries made in boxes and their corresponding bubbles differ, the entries made in bubbles will be treated as final.
Note : The instructions for the Photograph & Signature are as follows :
- Photograph should be coloured, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm of good quality with white background
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted.
- The photograph should not be older than two months from the date of examination and should bear the date of photograph taken and full name of the candidate.
- Photographs with black goggles are not allowed.
- Photograph must be taken along with the reading spectrum if need regularly.
- Candidates are advised to retain atleast 5 copies of the photographs as the photograph affixed in the application form will be required to produce during counselling and admission.
- Application form should be signed properly at the appropiate place(s). Short signatures will not be accepted.
- Signatures during examination, counselling and admission should match with the signature on the application form.
- Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted.
Vyapam MP Seats and Institutes