The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examinations Board shall conduct examinations for admission to various courses and recruitment in Madhya Pradesh. Details of these exams conducted by Vyapam MP are given here for the candidates.
Important Exams conducted by Vyapam
- MP Animal Husbandry DET – Diploma Entrance Test
- MP B.Ed – Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test
- MP PAHUNT
- MP PAT – Pre-Agriculture Test
- MP PMT – Pre-Medical Test
- MP P.Ph.T – Pre Pharmacy Test
- MP PPT – Pre Polytechnic Test
- MP Pre MCA
- MP Pre Veterinary Test
- MP GNTST and PNST 2014
|SNo||MP Vyapam Test||Date of Test|
|1||Police Recruitment Test for Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander||to be announced|
|2||District Level Excellence School and Vikas Level Model School Entrance Test||to be announced|
|3||Grade-I Assistant Programmer and other Equalant Cadre/Post Combined Recruitment Test||February 1, 2015|
|4||Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-II Eligibility Test||to be announced|
|5||Pre-Master of Computer Applications (Pre-MCA) Test||February 22, 2015|
|6||Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Test||March 1, 2015|
|7||Grade-III Assistant Grade-III and other Equalant Cadre/Post Combined Recruitment Test||March 15, 2015|
|8||Grade-IV Lab Technician and other Euqalant Cadre/Post Combined Recruitment Test||March 29, 2015|
|9||Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-III Eligibility Test||to be announced|
|10||Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT)||April 19, 2015|
|11||Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT)||April 26, 2015|
|12||Pre-Pharmacy Test (PPhT)||May 3, 2015|
|13||General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)||May 17, 2015|
|14||Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test||May 24, 2015|
|15||Jail Department Recruitment Test for Various Post||June 14, 2015|
Information about entrance / recruitment test conducted by the MPPEB.
|Test||Date of Advertisement||Start of Sale of Application Forms/Online Submission||End of Receipt of Application Forms/Online Submission||Online Rectification Date||Test Fee in RupeesUR & OBC/ SC, ST & Handicapped||Date of Test||Date of Result|
|School of Excellence (SOE) Entrance Test||03/12/2014||04/12/2014||10/01/2015||11/01/2015 to 13/01/2015||60 + 25||15/02/14||**|
|School of Model (SOM) Entrance Test||*||*||*||*||*||*||**|
|Police Recruitment Test for Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander||*||*||*||*||*||*||**|
|Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Entrance Test||*||*||*||*||*||*||**|
Vyapam MP Application Forms
Board invites application form through two different modes i.e. either OMR Application form or Online Application Form. The mode of application form is mentioned in the advertisement of a particular examination.
In case of OMR application The application form can be obtained in the following ways :
- From MPPEB counter.
- From the designated sale centres.
- Through post MPPEB office.
In case of Online application the candidate will have to visit the website of MPONLINE www.mponline.gov.in
In case of OMR Application form, candidates are advised to first get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling the original application form.
The procedure for filling an OMR Application form is as follows :
- Please read the rules and instructions given in the rule book carefully. Get a photocopy of the blank OMR Application form and practice filling it up before filling up the actual OMR Application form. The original OMR Application Form is to be filled using black ball point pen only.
- Please paste firmly 2 recent colour photographs of good quality, 3.5cm x 4.5cm coloured photograph with white background at the specified places in the OMR
- Application Form. Do not pin or staple the photographs lest it may fall during handling of the form. Do not get it attested. Do not sign on the photograph. Write your
- name and Application Form number on the back of the photograph before pasting. Retain five copies of photograph duly attested by Principal of your institution or any
- gazetted officer. Photograph affixed in the application form should be used during counselling and admission process.
- Carefully put your thumb impression at the specified place in the OMR Application form.
- Write 25-30 words in your own handwriting in the space provided, on your objectives for appearing for this examination as instructed therein.
- Make all entries in the boxes and darken the corresponding bubbles in the OMR Application form with black ball point pen only. All entries must be made in English Capital letters by writing one alphabet in each box leaving one box blank between two words.
- Note that if the entries made in boxes and their corresponding bubbles differ, the entries made in bubbles will be treated as final.
Note : The instructions for the Photograph & Signature are as follows :
- Photograph should be coloured, size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm of good quality with white background
- Polaroid photographs will not be accepted.
- The photograph should not be older than two months from the date of examination and should bear the date of photograph taken and full name of the candidate.
- Photographs with black goggles are not allowed.
- Photograph must be taken along with the reading spectrum if need regularly.
- Candidates are advised to retain atleast 5 copies of the photographs as the photograph affixed in the application form will be required to produce during counselling and admission.
- Application form should be signed properly at the appropiate place(s). Short signatures will not be accepted.
- Signatures during examination, counselling and admission should match with the signature on the application form.
- Signatures in capital letters will not be accepted.