How to fill WBJEE 2014 Online Application Form – A step by step guide
The WBJEE application form is available now on the official WBJEE website. Candidates need to submit the details online and pay exam fees to be eligible to appear in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. The last date to fill application form is 27 January 2014. Here you will find a step by step guide on how to fill the form.
Use Internet explorer 6 or above. Go to wbjeeb.nic.in and click on “Fill Application Form”.
You will be taken to the candidate registration page. Click on “Proceed to apply online”.
You will be taken to the page that enlists instructions and detailed procedure for online application form WBJEEM 2014. Go through the points carefully. Then click on “Proceed to apply Online”.
Now you are in the application form of WBJEEM 2014. Fill in each details carefully and correctly.
Details to be submitted
Application Form For (Engineering/Medical/Both. Please note: Candidates belonging to other states, i.e. those who are not domiciled in West Bengal, may opt to sit for Biology exam, only for admission to Pharmacy courses in self financed institutes of West Bengal. Such candidates are NOT eligible for studying MBBS/BDS courses through WBJEEM-2014. )
- Candidate’s Full Name (As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination)
- Father’s Name (As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination)
- Mother’s Name (As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination)
- Date of Birth
- Nationality (Only Indian Candidates are eligible for WBJEEM – 2014 admission.)
- State of Domicile
- District Name
- Income Category
- Whether eligible for tuition fee waiver (TFW) scheme (Applicable for Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm courses only. Income category below 2.5 lakhs only are eligible for WBJEE TFWS scheme.)
- Place of Residence
- Choices of examination center (You have to enter three zones in order of your preference. Exam Seat will be allocated based on your choice. The drop down is arranged as district-zone for convenience of choosing the zones. )
- Year of Passing Madhyamik/Class 10 equivalent examination.
- Name and address of school from which applicant passed class 10 examination.
- Year of Passing/Appearing Higher Secondary or Class 12 equivalent Examination.
- Board from where applicant passed/is appearing 12 or equivalent Examination.
- Name and postal address of school from which applicant passed/will appear class 12 final examination or equivalent.
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Have you applied in JEE(Main) – 2014
- If yes, Enter Application Number
Once you click on Next, you will be taken to review page. Please review the following informations carefully.
If you would like to change any information entered, you may do so by pressing ‘EDIT CREDENTIALS’ button or press ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button for final submission.
This completes your application form details submission.
Next step is payment of fees.
WBJEE Fee Payment
When you confirm your details you are taken to
Click on “Pay Examination Fee“.
You will be given the option to pay fee through Allahabad Bank eChallan or Debit/Credit Card.
Payment through e Challan: First Download Allahabad Bank eChallan and after that deposit the requisite fee in any CBS branch of Allahabad Bank. After first time download, you have to logout, then login again to enter eChallan details after depositing fee.
Payment through Credit/Debit Card: The candidate will need to pay an additional processing charge as following:
Credit Card: 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
Debit Card: 0.75% + taxes for examination fee .
In case your card account has got debited and you will not able to download the Acknowledgement Page then your debited amount will be reversed within 7-10 working days to your card account directly. Kindly PAY again.
When application submission is complete, you will be taken to Confirmation Report Page. You need to print “Confirmation Page” and another page that is to be stapled as the “Top Sheet” for the requisite enclosures.
After printing confirmation page
On the first page:
- On the Confirmation Page paste 2 identical recent coloured Passport sized Photographs.
- One of the photographs needs to be self-attested after pasting.
- Put Left Thumb Impression and signature in respective boxes.
- The box for guardian signature must be signed by father/mother/guardian.
On the second page
- Signature of candidate only is needed.
Documents to be submitted
- Self-attested copy of the e-challan/receipt.
- Self-attested copy of the admit card of 10th standard examination.
- Self-attested copy of the sc/st/obc certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the pwd certificate .
- Self attested copy of the duly filled up domicile certificate along with self attested copy of either of the parent’s voter id card/passport (2ndpage).
- Self attested copy of the duly filled up income certficate.
Send these to WBJEEB office at AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091.
If you have any queries about online form filling WBJEE, please ask in comments below.
Click Here for WBJEE Complete Information