WBJEE 2015 Application Form – Students interested in appearing for WBJEE 2015 exam can apply online. The application form of WBJEE 2015 will be available from December 22, 2014. Candidates will get a window of some weeks to fill the online application form at www.wbjee.nic.in. Procedure for filling the WBJEE 2015 (engineering and medical) and required fees for submission are announced by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). Detailed information is explained in the information brochure and also explained here. In order to avoid mistakes while filling the WBJEE online application form, please keep documents ready for reference.
Important dates for filling up WBJEE 2015 application form
West Bengal JEE Board has announced that the date of entrance exam is April 18 and 19, 2015. WBJEE application form 2015 will be available from December 22, 2014. The last date of online form submission has not yet been declared.
|Event related to WBJEE 2015 application form||Important Dates|
|Availability of WBJEE application form||December 22, 2014 (third week)|
|Last date to print completed form from online||To be announced; expected January, 2015 (fourth week)|
|Last date of receipt of WBJEE forms||To be announced; expected February, 2015 (first week)|
|Online status of application form submission||To be announced; expected January and February, 2015|
|Online checking of application form||To be announced; expected February and March, 2015|
|Correction of WBJEE application form||To be announced; expected March, 2015|
WBJEE 2015 Application Form (Engg, Medical) – Apply Here
NOTICE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FILL-UP OF WBJEEM – 2015
WBJEE 2015 Application Form – Details of fees and procedure of form filling.
Application form of WBJEE 2015 is to be filled online at http://wbjeeb.nic.in/. Last year, 1,55,472 candidates applied for the exam and 1,39,640 appeared on the exam date. Further, among the 117267 candidates who took the WBJEE engineering entrance exam, 77826 were found to be eligible for counseling. You must confirm your eligibility before filling up the WBJEE application form 2015.
|Subject||Total number of candidates appeared|
WBJEE 2015 application fee is to be paid according to the courses you are applying for.
- The fee for WBJEE exam is independent of category or gender.
- Last year, the application fee for candidates applying for engg / tech / pharm only OR medical / dental / pharm only was Rs 500.
- For those applying for both engineering and medical courses, application fee was Rs 600.
- The fee is expected to remain same this year.
- However, you need to confirm the fee once before applying. The exact details of WBJEE application fee will be notified here shortly.
Please note: The details of form filling and application fee have not yet been announced by WBJEEB. It has only been notified that the exam will be held on April 18 and 19, 2015 and that form will be available from Dec 22. The details published below are as per last year (WBJEEM 2014) brochure. This page is being updated regularly with more information and updates. Check to the information below for reference purpose only. Exact details will be published shortly.
WBJEE official website, where the application form is available, gives two options for fee payment.
Payment through e-challan – In this case, an e-challan is generated. Print the challan. Take this to the nearest bank with core banking service facility enabled according to WBJEE. Make the required payment there and keep the candidate copy of the e-challan.
Payment through online modes – You can opt to pay through the following online modes.
- Debit card,
- Credit card,
- Net banking.
How to fill the WBJEE 2015 application form?
For ease of access, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board launches the application form online. WBJEE 2015 aspirants need to follow the instructions given below to fill WBJEE form. Screenshots of past year form filling are attached for reference. The visual guide detailing step wise instructions to fill WBJEE 2015 application form should be useful for all candidates.
Step 1 – Go to the official website of WBJEE 2015 (wbjeeb.nic.in).
Click on fill application form.
If you have already registered, log in. Else click on proceed to apply online.
Read the instructions mentioned as instructions and procedure for online application form WBJEEM-2015.
Step 2 – Enter details in the application form for WBJEE 2015.
Please note: candidates belonging to other states, those who are not domiciled in West Bengal, may opt to sit for Biology exam. They will be only eligible for admission to pharmacy courses in self financed institutes of West Bengal. Such candidates are NOT eligible for studying MBBS / BDS courses through WBJEEM 2015.
Enter the following information
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Date of birth,
- State of domicile,
- Income category,
- Choice of examination centre – You have to enter three zones in order of your preference. Exam seat will be allocated based on your choice. The drop down is arranged district-zone for convenience of choosing the zones.
- Madhyamik details – Year of passing madhyamik (class 10); Name and address of school where you passed class 10.
- Higher Secondary details – Year of passing or appearing in higher secondary (class 12); Examination board; Name and address of school where you passed class 12.
- Contact details,
- Whether applied for JEE Main or not.
Step 3 – Pay application fee for WBJEE 2015.
You may opt for one of the modes indicated in the application form. As per details of courses applied, the fee will be displayed on your screen. Make required payment.
Confirmation page of WBJEE 2015 application form – Once the WBJEE form has been filled completely, you can download and print the application form.
- Attach passport size photographs as instructed.
- Sign on required boxes.
- Place thumb impression wherever required.
- Attach relevant documents.
Documents required for submission with WBJEE 2015 application form are as follows
- e-challan receipt,
- Madhyamik (class 10) admit card – self attested copy,
- Category certificate, if applicable – self attested copy,
- PWD certificate, if applicable – self attested copy,
- Domicile certificate – self attested copy,
- Income certificate, if applicable – self attested copy.
Please note – Whether the process will be converted to completely online or not has not yet been confirmed. In either case, you will be requiring these documents, so please keep them ready. The detailed procedure for application form submission of WBJEE 2015 will be updated shortly. Stay tuned to this page.
If you have any queries regarding WBJEE 2015 application form, please ask in comments below.