WBJEE Application Form 2016 can be filled by eligible candidates. Application form of WBJEE 2016 is issued by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. The process involves entering details of the applicant, uploading documents such as photograph and signature, and paying the application fees. Those who have submitted the WBJEE 2016 application form in time, and with all required documents and fees will be issued the hall ticket or admit card of WBJEE 2016. Engineering, medical, dental, architecture, pharmacy aspirants can apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) 2016 after determining their eligibility. Get here complete details of WBJEE 2016 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
|WBJEE 2016 application form||Will be available soon|
|Date of WBJEE 2016 exam||May 17, 2016|
Details given here about WBJEE 2016 application form are as per last year’s information brochure. This is only for your reference to get an idea of how application form procedure is for WBJEE. As soon as information brochure of WBJEE 2016 is released, new details will be updated here.
Important dates for filling up WBJEE 2016 application form
West Bengal JEE Board has announced that the date of entrance exam. WBJEE application form 2016 will be made available probably in the month of December. The last date of online form submission is expected to be in February. Dates regarding WBJEE application form 2016, as expected from last year’s calendar, are tabulated here.
|Event related to WBJEE 2016 application form||Important Dates|
|Availability of WBJEE application form||December 2015 (third week)|
|Last date to complete form fill up online||February 2016 (last week)|
|Uploading document allowed till||March 2016 (first week)|
|Application fee payment last date||March 2016 (first week)|
|Last date to print confirmation page||March 2016 (last week)|
|Correction of WBJEE application form||March 2016 (first week)|
WBJEE 2016 Application Form – Details of fees and procedure of form filling.
WBJEE 2016 application fee is to be paid according to the courses you are applying for. The fee for WBJEE exam is independent of category or gender. Last year the following fee was specified.
|Course applying for||Application Fees|
|E – Engg / Tech / Arch / Pharm only||500|
|M – Medical / Dental / Pharm only||500|
|C – Engg / Tech / Arch / Pharm / Medical / Dental||600|
In the WBJEE official website last year, where the application form was available, gave two options for fee payment.
Payment through e-challan – In this case, an e-challan was generated. You needed to select e-challan to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as you selected it, an e-Challan was generated containing details of the candidate. A printout of the same was to be taken and presented to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. Upon payment, the information was updated in the system. After the update in fee payment status, candidate could login to check the Confirmation Page which was automatically generated.
Payment through online modes – You could opt to pay through the following online modes. As soon as the transaction was completed, a RECEIPT was generated containing details of the transaction. The Confirmation Page was automatically generated.
- Debit card,
- Credit card,
- Net banking.
Documents to be uploaded in the online WBJEE 2016 application form
To complete the application form of WBJEE 2016, it is expected that documents, as asked in previous year’s form, will be asked this time as well. Last year, all candidates were required to upload the following three images and document:
- Recent coloured Passport sized Photograph,
- Left Thumb Impression (LTI),
- Class 10 admit card.
Candidates domiciled in West Bengal including those who wanted to enjoy various category benefits needed to upload the following documents, as applicable, in addition to the above.
- Duly filled up domicile certificate as per proforma given in the brochure
- The SC / ST / OBC certificate as per rules given in the brochure
- The PWD certificate as per rules given in the brochure
- Duly filled up income certificate as per proforma given in the brochure.
All uploaded images/documents had to be in jpg/jpeg format. The page size of document was to be in A4 format. Following were the details regarding the size and dimension of the documents.
|Document||Image Storage Size||Image Dimension
(height x width)
|Photograph||4 KB – 100 KB||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||All candidates|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB – 30 KB||1.5 cm x 3.5 cm||All candidates|
|Signature||1KB – 30 KB||1.5 cm x 3.5 cm||All candidates|
|Class X admit card||50 KB – 300 KB||210 mm x 297 mm||All candidates|
|Income certificate||50 KB – 300 KB||210 mm x 297 mm||WB domiciled TFW|
|PwD certificate||50 KB – 300 KB||210 mm x 297 mm||WB domiciled PwD|
|SC/ST/OBC-A/ OBC-B certificate||50 KB – 300 KB||210 mm x 297 mm||WB domiciled SC/ ST/OBC-A/OBC-B|
|Domicile certificate||50 KB – 300 KB||210 mm x 297 mm||WB domicile (optional* for ‘E’ type general candidates)|
WBJEE 2016 Application Form is expected to be available at wbjeeb.nic.in. Documents that were required last time while filling up the form were.
- Photograph: Scanned copy of recent color passport size photograph of dimension 4.5 x 3.5 cm, and .jpeg file size between 4 – 100 KB.
- Signature: Scanned copy of candidate’s signature of dimension 1.5 x 3.5 cm, and .jpeg file size between 1 – 30 KB.
- Thumb impression: Left hand thumb impression of dimension 1.5 x 3.5 cm, scanned as .jpg file of size between 1 KB and 30 KB.
- Class 10 admit card: Scan your class 10th admit card and save it in size 210 x 297 mm as .jpeg format, file size between 50 – 300 KB.
- Category / PWD / Domicile / Income / TFW certificate if applicable: Scan and save the required document in size 210 x 297 mm as .jpeg format, file size between 50 – 300 KB.
WBJEE 2016 Application Form
About WBJEE 2016 Application Form – Students interested in appearing for WBJEE 2016 exam can apply as per mode instructed by the Board. The application form of WBJEE 2016 is expected to be available in December. Candidates will get a window of some weeks to fill the online application form at www.wbjee.nic.in. Procedure for filling the WBJEE 2016 (engineering and medical) and required fees for submission will be announced by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). Detailed information will be explained in the information brochure and also elaborated here. In order to avoid mistakes while filling the WBJEE online application form, please keep documents ready for reference. The following steps were to be carried out last year for submission of application form of WBJEE.
- Step 1 – Register at wbjeeb.nic.in and fill the application form.
- Step 2 – Upload images of Photo, signature, LTI and DOB certificate. Category, PWD, Domicile and Income / TFW certificate to be uploaded if applicable.
- Step 3 – Pay application fee (Rs 500 for one course or Rs 600 for both courses) by e-challan or online payment gateway.
WBJEE 2016 Application Form (Engg, Medical) – Apply Here
Candidate Log In – Link to log in using application number and password will be made available.
Forgot Password – Link to retrieve password if you have forgotten password will be made available. You can retrieve the password either by answering your security question or verification code via SMS or reset link to email ID.
Forgot Application Number – Link to retrieve WBJEE 2016 application number will be made available. You can retrieve the application number by entering name, mother’s name, father’s name, and date of birth.
Correction In Application Form – Click Here if you have made any mistake in the form and wish to correct it. WBJEE 2016 application correction window can be accessed online as announced by WBJEEB.
Downloading of Confirmation Page – It was announced that there was no need to send the WBJEE Confirmation Page to WBJEEB. Candidates were advised to keep it for future reference.
WBJEE 2016 Confirmation Page
After the form was complete, this Confirmation Page is expected to be generated upon successful payment of application fee, as it was done last year. If all goes like previous year’s form submission, then its generation would mean that the candidate has been successfully REGISTERED. The candidate was then asked to take a printout and preserve the confirmation page for future reference. There was no need to send any document to the Board by post.
WBJEE 2016 Application Form – Details to be filled
The following fields had to be filled in last year’s form. Keep the knowledge of these ready with you so that if these are asked in the WBJEE 2016 application form, you can fill the form quickly.
View Application Form and Print Confirmation Page of WBJEE 2016
Please note that all the details on this page are as per last year information. New details will be updated once the information brochure of WBJEE 2016 is released.
Last year, candidates who had successfully applied for the WBJEE exam could log in to print the confirmation page with all data including the images of photograph and signature. The process to do so was simple as described below.
- Click on the link given below. You will be taken to the WBJEE login form.
- Enter your Application number and Date of birth.
- Click on Submit.
- You will now be shown your submitted form with all details.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is being conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) on dates yet to be announced.
Last date to Print Confirmation Page of WBJEE 2016 Application Form is (yet to be announced).
WBJEEM 2016 is the Common Entrance Test for admission to different degree level courses in Medical, Dental, Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Government Colleges as well as Self Financing Technological Institutes in West Bengal. For the 2016 – 2017 academic session, the Board is expected to conduct the Common Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Medical, Dental, Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self Financed Institutes in the State.
The Office of the Board functions from AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091.
Two years ago, 1,55,472 candidates applied for the exam and 1,39,640 appeared on the exam date. Further, among the 117267 candidates who took the WBJEE engineering entrance exam, 77826 were found to be eligible for counseling. You must confirm your eligibility before filling up the WBJEE application form 2016.
|Subject||Total number of candidates appeared|
How To Fill WBJEE 2016 Application Form?
Reach the official website of WBJEE 2016 (http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeemapp/Welcome.aspx). Download the information brochure (last year’s brochures – English / Bangla) and read it carefully. Once you have ensured that you satisfy the eligibility criteria, and have everything ready, click on the Fill Application Form link.
Last year’s form filling guide is given below. Once the application form of WBJEE 2016 is available, steps will be updated.
You will now reach the common page for registration and log in. You can see that simple steps to apply online for WBJEE is explained – Fill the Application Form, Upload Images, Pay the Examination fee, Print Confirmation Page. Click on the link that says Proceed to Apply Online.
You will be taken to the Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form WBJEE page. You must read all the points given here carefully.
When you have read all the instructions, click on the Proceed to Apply Online link.
You will be taken to Application Form For WBJEEM page.
WBJEE 2016 Application Form – How to Fill In Details?
Exam Related Details
Select whether you wish to apply for Engineering or Medical or Both.
The following fields have to be filled in the personal details asked in WBJEE application form.
- Candidate’s Full Name : As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination.
- Father’s Name : As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Salutations like LATE, MR, SHRI should not used.
- Mother’s Name : As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Salutations like LATE, MRS, SMT should not used
- Date of Birth: Select from drop down.
- Nationality: Only Indian Candidates are eligible for WBJEEM admission.
- State of Domicile: Select between West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Others.
- District Name : Select the name of your district.
- Religion : Select between Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Others.
- Income Category : Select one of the income brackets (below 2.5 lakh, 2.5 – 6 lakh, 6 – 10 lakh, above 10 lakh).
- Category : Outside West Bengal Domiciled candidates can choose General only.
- Whether eligible for tuition fee waiver (TFW) scheme : (Applicable for Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm courses only)
- Gender : Select between male and female.
- Place of Residence : Select your type of place of residence.
- For MBBS / BDS and Engineering / Technology courses other than marine engineering , candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age as on 31 Dec . There is no upper age limit.
- For Marine Engineering Course: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age or above as on 31 Dec and must not be above 25 (twenty five) years of age on 31 July.
The domicile of West Bengal shall be treated for those candidates who are
- Either residing in West Bengal continuously at least for last 10 years (Proforma A-I and A-II).
- Or whose parent(s) is / are permanent resident(s) of West Bengal having permanent address within the State of West bengal (Proforma B).
Permanent Address – Enter the following.
- Pin code.
Address for communication – Either select “Same as permanent address”, or enter the following.
- Pin code.
Choice of Examination Centre
You need to select three zones in order of your preference. Examination center for WBJEE will be allocated on the basis of your choices. The drop down is arranged as district-zone for convenience of choosing the zones.
Examination centers for last year’s WBJEE as given in the application form are as follows.
- Dakshin Dinajpur-Balurghat
- Uttor Dinajpur-Raiganj
- Kolkata-College Street
- Kolkata-Park Circus
- Paschim Medinipur-Kharagpur
- Paschim Medinipur-Medinipur
- Paschim Medinipur-Jhargram
- Paschim Medinipur-Garbeta
- Purbo Medinipur-Tamluk
- Purbo Medinipur-Haldia
- Purbo Medinipur-Contai
- 24 Parganas (North)-Barrackpur
- 24 Parganas (North)-Dum Dum
- 24 Parganas (North)-Barasat
- 24 Parganas (North)-Habra
- 24 Parganas (North)-Basirhat
- 24 Parganas (North)-Salt Lake
- 24 Parganas (South)-Budge Budge
- 24 Parganas (South)-Diamond Harbour
- 24 Parganas (South)-Jainagar
- 24 Parganas (South)-Sonarpur
- 24 Parganas (South)-Garia
- Districts in Tripura-Agartala
- Districts in Assam-Silchar
Enter the following information.
- Year of Passing Madhyamik/Class 10 equivalent examination.
- Name and address of school from which you have passed class 10 examination.
- Year of Passing/Appearing Higher Secondary or Class 12 equivalent Examination.
- Board from where you have passed/will appear for class 12 or equivalent Examination.
- District Name of School for Class 12.
- Name and postal address of school from which you have passed/will appear class 12 final examination or equivalent.
Enter the following information correctly.
- Land Line No. with STD code: This is Optional
- Mobile Number,
- Email Address.
Applied for JEE(Main)
If you select YES in Have you applied in JEE(Main), you need to enter the JEE Main application number in next field. If you select NO, you need not enter anything in the Enter application number field.
Please note that your password must be 8 to 13 character long and must have at least one of each of the following.
- One Upper case alphabet,
- One Lower case alphabet,
- One special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
- One numeric value.
Enter the security pin and click on next.
You will now be taken to the Review Page of WBJEE Application Form.
Check all the details entered in the form and proceed to next step.
If you would like to change any information entered, you may do so by pressing ‘Edit Credentials’ button or press ‘Final Submit’ button for final submission.
Check and ensure that all details filled in the WBJEE application form is correct before proceeding.
- Please check all the fields entered in the form. If you wish to change anything, please do at this stage.
- Click on I Agree box in the declaration.
- Click on Final Submit.
- You will see a confirmation pop up. Click on Yes, Please do if you wish to proceed.
Step 1 completed, proceed to step 2.
Click on the Go to step 2 link to proceed. If you wish, you may log out at this point. Remember to note down your application number before logging out.
Choose photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and DOB certificate for uploading.
|Document||Minimum Size||Minimum Size||Height||Width||For Candidates|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm||All|
|Left thumb impression||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm||All|
|Signature||1KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm||All|
|Class X admit card||50 KB||300 KB||210 mm||297 mm||All|
|Income certificate||50 KB||300 KB||210 mm||297 mm||WB domiciled TFW|
|PwD certificate||50 KB||300 KB||210 mm||297 mm||WB domiciled PwD|
|SC / ST / OBC-A/ OBC-B certificate||50 KB||300 KB||210 mm||297 mm||WB domiciled SC/ ST/OBC-A/OBC-B|
|Domicile certificate||50 KB||300 KB||210 mm||297 mm||WB domicile (optional* for ‘E’ type general candidates)|
Preview the images and if correct, click on Final Upload.
Pay application fees
The examination fee must be deposited through eChallan in Allahabad Bank or through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Select Mode of Payment – Bank eChallan or Through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
After the update in fee payment status, candidate may download the Confirmation Page which will be automatically generated.
If you have any queries regarding WBJEE 2016 application form, please ask in comments below.