WBJEE Application Form 2017 is now available at wbjeeb.nic.in. Application form of WBJEE 2017 is to be filled by eligible candidates. WBJEE 2017 Application Form is for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination being conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. After submission of form, candidate will be able to download admit card (hall ticket) for the WBJEE 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam.
About WBJEE 2017 Application Form – After determining that one is eligible to apply candidate can go to the WBJEE 2017 Online Application Form. Enter correct and verifiable details in the form, upload photograph and signature, pay requisite application fees (Rs. 500/- + service charges) which can be paid through net-banking / debit card / credit card or by cash through e-challan in any branch of Allahabad Bank. Get here complete details of WBJEE 2017 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
Get here complete details of WBJEE 2017 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
WBJEE Application Form 2017
Students interested in appearing for WBJEE 2017 exam can apply as per mode instructed by the Board. The application form of WBJEE 2017 is available at www.wbjee.nic.in or candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
|Login / Download Confirmation Page||Click Here for Login & to Download Confirmation page (If already registered).|
|Forgot Password||Click Here to retrieve password if you have forgotten password. You can retrieve the password either by answering your security question or verification code via SMS or reset link to email ID.|
|Forgot Application No.||Click Here to find your Application number.|
Video: How To Apply For WBJEE Explained
Books recommended for WBJEE Preparation
|WBJEE Engineering Entrance Solved Papers and Practice Sets||Buy Online|
|WBJEE Medical Entrance Solved Papers and Practice Sets||Buy Online|
|Pradeep’s Biology (Set of 2 books)||Buy Online|
|HC Verma Concept of Physics (Set of 2 books)||Buy Online|
WBJEE 2017 application form – How to apply?
Application is to be filled up online at the WBJEEB portal. The candidate need to visit the portal and CLICK the link and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form.
The form is interactive in nature. As soon as the cursor is pointed to a certain field, a cursor tip message will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up.
Candidates are required to fill their personal details. After filling all details and successful submission, an Application number will be generated for the candidate’s future reference. During form filling, candidate is also required to choose a PASSWORD and a security question and answer. Candidate has to remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of password in case it is forgotten at later stage.
Detailed step by step instructions for application form is also given below on this page.
WBJEE 2017 Application Form – Dates
|Start of online form fill-up||05 January, 2017|
|Last date of application
(including payment of fees & downloading of confirmation page)
|04 February, 2017|
Documents to be uploaded in the online WBJEE 2017 application form
Candidates need to upload the following documents as applicable for different categories (in JPG format) in one session. Do not send any document to WBJEEB by post. After uploading all documents candidates may logout or continue to payment page.
|Photograph||3.5 cm 4.5 cm||10 kb to 100 kb|
|Signature||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||3 kb to 30 kb|
|Left hand thumb impression||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||3 kb to 30 kb|
Certificates and Proforma for WBJEE 2017 Application Form
- PROFORMA A-I (Click Here to Download).
- PROFORMA A-II (Click Here to Download).
- PROFORMA B (Click Here to Download).
- Proforma for Income Certificate (Click Here to Download).
Essential features of the photograph:
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2016.
- It should be taken in professional studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- The photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre, during counselling, admission, registration with the university etc.
WBJEE 2017 application fee is to be paid in one of the modes available. The fee for WBJEE exam is independent of category or gender. Bank’s service charges are additional.Payment mode in the WBJEE official website there are two options for fee payment.
Payment by Debit/Credit card – The candidate has to select Debit / Credit Card option to pay the fee and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”.
Payment by Allahabad Bank Challan – The candidate has to select Allahabad Bank Challan mode to deposit the fee. As soon as he/she selects the option, a challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount (in Rs.) to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and logout. He/she has to take it to any core banking service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Allahabad Bank for making payment. Thereafter the “Confirmation Page” will be generated. The candidate can take a print of the confirmation page and logout. Alternately he can save a PDF copy and logout and take the print later. Also he can simply logout and login later to print the confirmation page.
Generation of the confirmation Page means that the candidate has been successfully REGISTERED. The candidate should take a printout and preserve the confirmation page for future reference.
WBJEE Application Form Correction 2017
Normally, it is expected that the candidate has filled up all details correctly. But in case of any critical error in fields except name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth; a window period before issue of admit card will be allowed for the candidate to make corrections. The candidate need to login to know if there is any discrepancy needing correction.
- Click Here if you have made any mistake in the form and wish to correct it.
No further change is allowed beyond this stipulated window period.
Details to be filled in WBJEE Application Form
The following fields have to be filled in the WBJEE 2017 Application Form. Keep the knowledge of these ready with you so you can fill the form quickly.
At this stage the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go.
At this stage, the candidate is required to pay the requisite fees.
Once the fee payment is made, the candidate will be directed to download the confirmation page. Download the confirmation page and preserve the same.
How To Fill WBJEE 2017 Application Form?
Reach the official website of WBJEE 2017 (http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeemapp/Welcome.aspx). Download the information brochure and read it carefully.
Once you have ensured that you satisfy the eligibility criteria, and have everything ready, click on the Fill Application Form link.
You will now reach the common page for registration and log in.
You can see that simple steps to apply online for WBJEE is explained – Fill the Registration Form, Upload Images, Pay the Examination fee.
Click on the link that says Apply.You will be taken to the Instructions and Procedure for Online Submission of Application Form page.
You must read all the points given here carefully.
When you have read all the instructions, click on the Click Here to Proceed link.
You will be taken to Application Form For WBJEEM page.
Fill in each detail carefully.Personal Details
Age Restrictions :
Marine Engineering Course: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age and must not be above 25 (twenty five) years of age.
- Candidate Name: As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination.
- Father Name: As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Salutations like Late, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof., should not used.
- Mother Name: As registered in class 12 or equivalent Examination. Salutations like Late, Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Prof., should not used.
- Date of Birth
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender.
- Domicile : The Domicile of West Bengal shall be treated for those candidates who are –
- EITHER Residing in West Bengal continuously at least for last 10 years as on 15.12.2016 (Proforma A-I and A-II)
- OR Whose parents is/are permanent residents of West Bengal having permanent address within the state of West Bengal (proforma B)
- Person with Disability (PwD),
- Place of Residence,
- Home District,
- Income Category,
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Have you applied in JEE(Main) – 2017 ?
Course Details and Exam Centers
- Applied for,
- Three exam centers: You have to enter three zones in order of your preference. Exam Centre will be allocated based on your choice. The drop down is arranged as district-zone for convenience of choosing the zones.
Class 10 and 12 details of
- Pass Status,
- Course / Stream Name,
- Board / University Name,
- Year Of Passing,
- Marks (%),
- Roll No / Enroll No,
- Institute Name, Address & Pincode
- City / Town / Village,
- Pin Code,
- Email Address,
- Mobile Number
Your password must satisfy the following:
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
Note: Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody.
Enter the security pin and click on submit.You will now be taken to the Review Page of WBJEE Application Form.Close it to check details on the review page.Check all the details entered in the form and proceed to next step.
If you would like to change any information entered, you may do so by pressing ‘Edit Application Form Data’ button or press ‘Final Submit’ button for final submission.
- Please check all the fields entered in the form. If you wish to change anything, please do at this stage.
- Click on I Agree box in the declaration.
- Click on Final Submit.
Step 1 completed, proceed to step 2.
Once you have submitted the details in your form, WBJEE Application Number will be generated.Upload ImagesClick on the Upload Images link to proceed.
If you wish, you may log out at this point.
Remember to note down your application number before logging out.
Choose photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, Domicile, and DOB certificate for uploading.
Preview the images and if correct, click on Final Upload.
Pay application feesThe examination fee must be deposited through eChallan in Allahabad Bank or through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Select Mode of Payment – Bank eChallan or Through Debit/Credit Card.
If you are paying through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, steps will be as follows.After the update in fee payment status, candidate may download the Confirmation Page which will be automatically generated.
Download Confirmation PageIf you have any queries regarding WBJEE 2017 application form, please ask in comments below.