WBJEE EVETS 2020 Admit Card – WBJEEB uploads the EVETS 2020 Admit Card at wbjeeb.nic.in. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board releases the admit card under the candidates’ login. To download the admit card, the candidates have to use their application number and password. The candidates have to download the admit card and carry it on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card the candidates must carry a valid photo id proof. You can know more about WBJEE EVETS 2020 admit card from this page.
WBJEE EVETS Admit Card 2020
From below table, candidates can keep track of EVETS 2020 admit card related events:
|WBJEE EVETS Admit Card||Dates|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Date of examination||Last week of Jun 2020|
Admit Card: WBJEE EVETS 2020 Admit Card will available at the official website wbjeeb.in.
How To Download WBJEE EVETS 2020 Admit Card if Forgot Login Details
WBJEE EVETS 2020 credential includes application number and password. Both of which can be retrieved if you misplaced them. Candidates can follow the following instructions to get their login credentials.
Forgot Application Number
1st Step: Visit the “Already Registered Candidates” login.
2nd Step: Just below that, a candidate can find “Forgot application number”. Click that.
3rd Step: On clicking that, a candidate is required to enter the following details – name, father name, mother name, date of birth and security pin.
4th Step: Press “Get Application Number” button to proceed. Your Application number appears on the device’s screen. Make a note of the same.
1st Step: A candidate similarly needs to visit the already registered student’s login.
2nd Step: Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
3rd Step: 3 options are provided to retrieve the lost password, namely security question, an OTP sent over registered mobile number or registered email ID.
4th Step: Choose anyone of the following option and get the link to generate a new password.
How to Download EVETS 2020 Admit Card
Prior to downloading the WBJEE EVETS Admit Card, a candidate need to keep handy the following details – Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth. To download the admit card, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Start by visiting the link provided below the dates table.
Step 2 – Over the main page, a candidate can find the “EVETS 2020 Admit Card” tab. Click that.
Step 3 – Enter your Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth. Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to proceed.
Your EVETS 2020 admit card shall be appearing on your device’s screen. Check all the details printed on it and download it to carry it on the day of the exam.
Details Mentioned On WBJEE EVETS 2020 Admit Card
As a candidate’s identity is verified on the basis of details appearing on the WBJEE EVETS admit card. Before downloading the EVETS Admit Card, a candidate needs to make sure that these details appear correctly.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Application/Registration Number
- Examination Roll Number
- Exam Date, Time and Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Authorised Signature
Duplicate EVETS Admit Card
In case a candidate is not able to download their admit cards from the official website, he/she can get a duplicate admit card. Such a candidate needs to request for a duplicate admit card from the WBJEEB by paying of a fee of Rs. 500/-. Till the end of the EVETS 2020 admission process, this admit card is advised to be stored properly.
EVETS 2020 Exam Center
During the online application, the candidate needs to choose any 2 of the following examinations zones. The final allotment is made by WBJEEB and candidate shall find the same printed over their admit cards. WBJEEB does not entertain any requests regarding the change of the allotted exam center, later on. So, make sure you provide your test center preference with extreme care.
WBJEE EVETS Exam Instructions
Candidates need to make a note of this instruction, before appearing for WBJEE EVETS 2020 in offline mode.
- Admit cards generated on the notified date for the student to download and to take a print. Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards are allowed to appear in EVETS.
- Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in a secured place and in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible are issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for EVETS.
- All verifications are done during counselling/admission by concerned authorities and finally by the concerned university, where registration is done. If, at any stage after examination, it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she had appeared in and secured a Merit Rank in EVETS. Appearing in the examination and securing a Rank in the EVETS does not constitute a right/guarantee in favour of a candidate for his/her claim for admission.
WBJEE EVETS 2020 Exam Pattern
After retrieving WBJEE EVETS admit card from the official website, www.wbjeeb.in, a candidate can start preparing accordingly for the exam.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Papers Included||Physics & Chemistry, Biological Sciences|
|Number of Questions||50 questions per section|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Medium of Language||English and Bengali language|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer 2 marks/ Incorrect answer -1/2|
|Syllabus||As per Class 11 and 12 course of WBCHSE|
WBJEE EVETS 2020 Result
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board releases the WBJEE EVETS Result un the form of a scorecard and the merit list at wbjeeb.in. WBJEEB prepares and releases a separate merit list for different category candidates. To resolve the tie situation between candidates, WBJEEB has devised a tie-breaking policy, in which the preference is given in the following manner – less negative marking in all the 3 sections, more positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together, more positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together, less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together, less negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together and the older candidate, in terms of age, is lastly preferred if the tie persists.