WBJEE Application Form Correction 2015 is an opportunity for students to correct mistakes in their WBJEE application forms. Candidates who have committed mistakes in the application form of WBJEE 2015 can now rectify the same.
WBJEE 2015 form correction
Correction of documents
Candidates desirous of correcting uploaded documents have to mail to the email address given below. The documents must be attached to the mail with naming convention as indicated below. No other means of communication will be entertained in this respect. Note also the last date of sending emails.
Email address: [email protected]
- Application Number = 5000001
- Date of Birth certificate: 5000001dob.jpg
- Domicile certificate: 5000001dom.jpg
- SC/ST/OBC certificate: 5000001cat.jpg
- TFW certificate: 5000001TFW.jpg
- Physically Disabled Certificate: 5000001pwd.jpg
Last date of sending email is 25 May, 2015.
Previously, an opportunity has also been given to correct mistakes in the form.
WBJEE 2015 Application Form Correction
Applicants who have inadvertently done some mistake(s) while typing in their information during online filling up of application form of WBJEE 2015 have been provided a window of correction from 11th March 2015 to 16th March 2015.
The candidate needs to login using their Application ID and password during the WBJEE 2015 Application Form Correction window.
View entire application data, and make correction in mistakes in WBJEE application form 2015
Form Correction For Candidate WBJEEM 2015 is Over. Image correction can still be done in the application form.
Application Form Correction – Click here to log in and make corrections in the application form. Enter application number, and password.
Image Correction – Click here to log in and make corrections in the images in application form. Enter application number, and password. You need to login to remove discrepancy in scanned uploaded image(s).
Notification on Correction Module of WBJEEM 2015
FIRST PHASE: Correction will be available during the period 11/3/15 to 16/3/15. During this phase, candidates can change their basic data. Some changes are provisional and can take effect only when documents are uploaded. Details are described below:
- Change in exam type is allowed. But change to ‘C’ type would require payment of extra fees of 100 INR for which the candidate has to approach Board.
- Any change in category from OP (general) to SC/ST/OBC requires uploading of documents.
- Any change from PwD= NO to YES requires uploading of documents.
- Any change of domicile from Other State to West Bengal requires uploading of documents.
- Any change of income category to < 2.5 Lakh requires uploading of documents.
- Partial change is possible, that means if candidate also requested change of Father’s name along with change in category, the change of father’s name will take place but the change in category remains pending until the relevant documents are uploaded within the deadline.
- The reverse change in any of above condition (SC->OP, PwD YES -> PwD NO etc) would be automatically effected and the originally uploaded document would stand null and void.
- Candidates who change their domicile status would be forced to change their choice of exam zone. No other candidate is allowed to change their choice of exam zone.
- Candidates who have been found to have submitted wrong photograph/ signature/ thumb impression have been intimated by SMS. They can use the relevant interface to upload correct images. No other candidate can upload fresh images at this stage.
- No candidate is allowed to voluntarily upload fresh documents at this stage.
Second Phase of WBJEE 2015 Application Form Correction
Correction would be mainly related to previously uploaded documents. The Board will prepare a list of candidates having defects in uploaded documents after a round of checking. Candidates may also report their requirement for correction to uploaded documents to the Board by phone or email, so that their names may be incorporated in the list. All such candidates would be intimated by SMS in the third week of April about a date range during which they can upload fresh corrected documents. Candidates other than those who have been identified as defaulters cannot upload any fresh document under any circumstances.
How to make corrections in WBJEE application form?
If you have made mistakes while filling in the WBJEE 2015 application form, a chance will be given to edit and rectify the same. Such applicants who are found to have inadvertently filled in wrong information while applying for WBJEE 2015 shall be advised to make necessary corrections in their form in the given window.
Important Announcement regarding revision / extension of dates.
View / Edit WBJEE 2015 Application Form
If you have not yet submitted your form, you can log in and edit the details. Once the application fee is paid, you cannot make any changes until the form correction begins.
Click here to log in at wbjeeb.nic.in.
On completion and submission of the PERSONAL DETAILS, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric APPLICATION NUMBER for the candidate. The candidate has to choose a PASSWORD and keep it as guarded secret for all subsequent entries into their domain. A SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER will be captured from the candidate by the system at this stage. Candidate has to remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of password in case it is forgotten at later stage. Once an Application Number is generated and the password is chosen, the candidate may logout of the system. The candidate will need to enter the system subsequently for various reasons as given below:
- Accessing and editing personal information (till going to the document upload stage).
- Uploading of documents.
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank / performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data during dates specified by the Board, if needed.
- Viewing of OMR answer sheet and result details after examination.
The candidate has to use this system generated Application Number and chosen password for subsequent login to the system for all subsequent accesses to the system. Therefore it is very important for the candidate to note down the application number and password. It is also important to note the security question and the answer pair for retrieval of password in case the candidate forgets the chosen password. So the candidate must note down the security question and answer for future reference.
The corrections in the applicant database will get reflected in the respective Admit Cards. The applicants are, therefore, further advised to check whether the information printed on their Admit Cards are identical with those submitted by them and incorporates all corrections requested by them.
WBJEE 2015 Form correction will be provided from 11th March 2015 to 16th March 2015.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.