WBJEE JELET 2016 Application Form is issued by the board. Application form of JELET 2016 for the 2nd year (3rd semester) degree courses in Engg/Tech/Pharm is to be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JELET Application Form 2016 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment is made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JELET 2016 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
|Online Registration starts from||06 May 2016|
|Last date for filling up the form||16 Jun 2016|
WBJEE JELET Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill their application for WBJEE JELET 2016 from the official website as per schedule. The application form is now available as per the schedule. Candidates are advised before filling online application must ensure their eligibility and other conditions. Candidates can also fill their application form the direct link provided below.
- The application fee is Rs. 510.00 (Application Fee Rs. 500/- and Bank Charges Rs. 10.00)
The application fee will be made through Allahabad Bank branches for this examination.
How to apply for WBJEE JELET 2016?
An online application form is released at the official website of the board. Candidates must download the information brochure and go through details of the exam before applying for the same. Key points to be noted before proceeding to fill the application form of JELET 2016 are as follows.
- Candidates can visit the official website to filling the application form or can also click on the direct link provided above.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling online application.
- Click on Online Application link from the official website.
- Submit their details such as personal detail, qualification details and so on as per requirement.
- Pay the requisite fee (mention above)
After submitting all the details candidates are advised must take the printout of their filled up application form for future references.