WBJEE JENPARH 2017 Application Form will be issued by the board. Application form of JENPARH 2017 for the various courses entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JENPARH Application Form 2017 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment be made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JENPARH 2017 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
Expected Schedule for the WBJEE JENPARH 2017 is given below.
|Availability of online application form||May 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Jun 2017|
|Fee payment||May – Jun 2017|
WBJEE JENPARH Application Form 2017
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process wil be started for JENPARH 2017. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online application.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Insofar any details of WBJEE JENPARH 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as WBJEE JENPARH 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
How to apply for JENPARH 2017?
Given below instruction to fill application form is as per last year exam.
An online application form will be released at the official website of the board. Candidates must download the information brochure and go through details of the exam before applying for the same.
- Candidates can visit the official website to filling the application form or can also click on the direct link provided above.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling online application.
- Click on Online Application link from the official website.
- Submit their details such as personal detail, qualification details and so on as per requirement.
- Pay the requisite fee
Step 1 Registration: The candidate has to input name, date of birth, gender, e-mail id and mobile number and password. Candidate must take utmost care to give these inputs. If mistakes are committed there is no chance of correction. The given mobile number and e-mail id will be used for all further communication. At the end of this step the candidate may opt to logout or continue to next step. For further log in, candidate has to use his/her application number, date of birth and password.
Step 2 Application Form: In this step the candidate has to enter his/her personal and academic information and also two choices of examination centre. The fields mark with (*) are mandatory fields, i.e. mandatory to be filled in.
Step 3 Image Upload : At this step the candidate has to upload scanned copies of his/her photograph, signature, LTI and Admit Card / Mark sheet of 10th standard as age proof.
|Recent coloured passport sized photograph||10 to 100 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Signature||10 to 100 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|LTI||10 to 100 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Age proof (Admit Card/Mark sheet of 10th standard examination||30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Domicile certificate||30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|Caste certificate||30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
|PWD certificate||30 to 300 KB (.JPEG/.JPG)|
Essential features of the photograph:
- The photograph must be in colour taken preferably.
- Low quality photographs, such as by mobile phones or self composed portraits may result in rejection of application.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face should occupy at least 50% area of the photograph with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not permitted.
- Main feature of the face must not be covered by shadow, cloth or hair of the head. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin must be clearly visible.
- The photograph must match with the candidate’s appearance at the time of examination.
At the end of 3rd step an e-challan will be generated for payment.
Step – 4: Payment and Confirmation
Application Fee Details: The candidate will be directed to the page of fee payment and will have following two options:
- Payment by Debit/Credit card: The candidate has to select Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the fee (Last year fee was Rs. 500/-) + service charges and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”.
- Payment by Allahabad Bank Challan: The candidate has to select ‘Offline payment mode’ to deposit the fee. As soon as he/she selects the option, ‘e- challan’ will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount (Last year fee was Rs. 500/-) + bank’s service charges to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and logout. He/she has to take it to any branch of Allahabad Bank for making payment.
The “Confirmation Page” will be generated after successful updating of payment. The candidate can take a print of the confirmation page and logout. Alternately he can save a PDF copy and logout and take the print later. Also he can simply logout and login later to print the confirmation page.
After submitting all the details candidates are advised must take printout of their filled up application form for future references.