WBJEE JENPARH 2016 Application Form is issued by the board. Application form of JENPARH 2016 for the various courses entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JENPARH Application Form 2016 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment be made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JENPARH 2016 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
|Online Registration starts from||02 May 2016|
|Last date for filling up the form||16 Jun 2016|
WBJEE JENPARH Application Form 2016
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process has started for JENPARH 2016. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online application.
- Application fee is Rs. 510.00 (Application Fee Rs. 500/- and Bank Charges Rs. 10.00)
Application fee will be made through Allahabad Bank branches for this examination.
How to apply for JENPARH 2016?
An online application form has been released at the official website of the board. Candidates must download the information brochure and go through details of the exam before applying for the same.
- Candidates can visit the official website to filling the application form or can also click on the direct link provided above.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling online application.
- Click on Online Application link from the official website.
- Submit their details such as personal detail, qualification details and so on as per requirement.
- Pay the requisite fee (mention above)
After submitting all the details candidates are advised must take printout of their filled up application form for future references.