WBJEE JENPARH 2017 Application Form has been issued by the board. Application form of JENPARH 2017 for the various courses entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JENPARH Application Form 2017 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment be made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JENPARH 2017 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
Schedule for the WBJEE JENPARH 2017 is given below.
|Availability of online application form||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||22 Mar 2017|
WBJEE JENPARH Application Form 2017
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process has been started for JENPARH 2017 as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online application.
Guidelines for filling up the online application form – Check Here
For making the application, the candidate needs to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done using them only.
How to apply for JENPARH 2017?
The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will be then asked to submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- At this stage candidates may logout or continue to next step.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the 10th standard school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and also during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end of this stage the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
At this stage the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go.
Essential features of the photograph
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2016.
- It should be taken in professional studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- The photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre, during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc.
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In that case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice a SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image.
Payment of Examination Fees
After up-loading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- The Examination Fees can be paid in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS)
- There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.
- The amount of Examination Fees
- The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the JENPAUH-2017 is ₹500 (Rupees four hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for JENPAUH-2017 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE CONFIRMATION PAGE IS GENERATED.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at any later stage. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.