After the successful submission of Application Form and Application Fee, candidate’s Admit Cards will be released on the AAFT official website www.aaft.com . Candidates will have to carry the Admit Card to the examination center or else they may get disqualified. Admit Card will carry all the details about the candidate such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number etc, it is the sole responsibility of the candidate to fill the application form correctly and also check the details in Admit Card, as if any false information is found at the time of verification or any level, candidate will be disqualified. Candidates will have to keep the Admit Card properly as they may have to show it in the institute at the time of admission.
Admit Cards are expected to be released very soon after the successful submission of Application Form, The schedule for the release of Admit Card is given below-
|AAFT 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of Admit Card||To be notified|
|Examination Date||To be notified|
Download Admit Card Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website www.aaft.com
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates can download the Admit Card by following steps-
- Admit cards will be available on the official website only, so candidate will have to visit the AAFT Official Website.
- After opening the AAFT official website, candidate will have to login by entering her/his Username and Password in the login link on the web page.
- At last, Candidate will have to click on the Download Admit Card link on the webpage, and download his/her Admit Card.
AAFT Noida 2019 Selection Process
The selection process is done in two steps by the department, candidates successful in applying for the entrance test will first have to give the entrance examination after which they will have to attend a face to face interview round. The candidates, who qualify both the rounds will be selected for admission in the school of Media studies.
- Entrance Examination-
- Aptitude Test – It will be conducted under the supervision of the admission coordinators in the campus premises.
- Online Aptitude Test- Online Aptitude Test ID and Password will be provided to the candidates for conducting this Test.
- Personal Interview
- Personal Interview will be conducted by the selected interviewers from the Admission Department, after the entrance test.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the Admit Card to the examination center, any candidate without Admit Card will not be allowed to appear for the examination
- Candidate will be required to check his/her details in the Admit Card, because if any information is identified to be false, the candidate may get disqualified at any level.
- Date and Time of the examination will be mentioned on the Admit Card only.
- Candidates must check that they give the valid contact number and email id as all the important notifications will be sent to their contact number and email id.
- No printed copy of the Admit Card will be sent to the candidates, the candidate will have to check and download it on their own.
Insofar, Official details for AAFT 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AAFT will release any information, it will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.