AAFT Noida Application Form 2019 has been released in the month of Oct 2018 for candidates willing to take the entrance test. Candidates will be able to download the AAFT Noida Application Form 2019 online form the official website aaft.com, also, the application form will be available on the campus for candidates to purchase. The AAFT Noida Application Form 2019 will have to be filled in and submitted by the candidate before the last date of submission. All the details mentioned in the form re to be filled with accuracy and documents are to be attached for authentication. The detailed overview of the application form to be submitted is given further in the article.
AAFT Noida Application Form 2019
AAFT being among the Top 10 school for media and journalism offering more than a thousand aspirants to the media industry. The number of candidates applying for admission in AAFT has been increasing every year. The application form is now available for candidates to start applying for the entrance examination. Dates regarding admission to AAFT 2019 application, examination and result are not yet announced expected dates are given in the table below.
|AAFT Noida Application Form 2019||Important Date|
|The application process for UG, PG and Diploma programs commences from||Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||Jun 2019|
|The application process for Short Term Courses begins from||Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep and Oct-Dec 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can download AAFT Noida Application Form 2019, Download Here.
The documents that are to be submitted along with the application form are listed below
1.Proof of age: candidates will have to submit attested copy of any one of the below-listed document.
- High School & Intermediate Certificate with Date Of Birth,
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities
2. Candidates will have to get 6 passport size photos attested that is to be submitted.
3. Education qualification: Certificates will have to get the educational certificates attested in order to submit them. The certificates to be attested are given below.
- Class 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and pass certificate
4. Additional documents (if any)
Application fee to be paid at the time of submission of application form is a must without which candidates will not be considered registered for the entrance test. The application fee to be paid online or by making the payment with NEFT/ RTGS at Accounts Office. This fee paid by the candidate is adjustable to the course fee after admission to the course programme.
- Rs 15,000/– for 3 Month Short Term Course.
- Rs. 20,000/– for 1 Year PG-Diploma/Diploma Course.
- Rs. 20,600/- for UG / PG Degree Courses.
How To Fill AAFT Noida Application Form 2019
The application for AAFT 2019 will have to be filled in and submitted by the candidate after downloading it. Candidates will be able to download the application form on the official website of AAFT and can also get the form from the counselors in the campus.
The process to fill the downloaded application is given below:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above.
- Click to download the online application form available there.
- Fill in the application form with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Contact number
- Mother tongue
- Languages known by the candidate.
- Education qualification
- AAFT school option
- Professional experience(if any)
- Paste a passport size photograph.
- Also, candidates need to provide a passport size photograph of their parent/guardian along with their details.
- In the end, the candidate will have to answer a few questions asked.
- Submit the application form along with the documents to be attached.
Insofar, Official details for AAFT 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AAFT will release any information, it will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.