AAFT Noida Application Form 2019 will be available for download through online mode and can be obtained from the Counselors in the campus. The candidates can download and fill in the required details in the application form. In the AAFT Application Form 2019 applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Education Details, Parent/ Guardian Details and other details. The application form for AAFT Noida Admission 2019 will commences from October and continues till July for admission to various UG, PG and Diploma programs. There is no Lateral Entry to the programs. The applicants have to pay the requisite amount for the registration fee by Online Payment or by Demand Draft. Also, candidates need to submit the relevant documents along with completed application form. Candidates can check complete details about AAFT Noida Application Form 2019 in the article below.
AAFT Noida Application Form 2019
The application form for Short Term Courses of 3 months duration and 1 year Diplomas are conducted 4 times in a year, which is January-March, April-June, July-September and October-December. Candidates can check here the schedule for AAFT Noida Application Form 2019 in the table below.
|Application process for UG, PG and Diploma programs commences from||Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||Jun 2019|
|Application process for Short Term Courses begins from||Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep and Oct-Dec 2019|
How to fill AAFT Noida Application Form 2019
Applicants can obtain and fill in details in the application form successfully by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link given on this page to download and take a print out of the AAFT Application Form 2019.
- The applicants can also obtain the application form from the Counselors in the campus from Monday to Saturday, between 10 am to 6 pm, upon paying the requisite fee.
- In the application form, students need to fill in the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Father’s and Mother’s Name and their Contact Number
- Residential Address
- Pin code
- Email ID of the Applicant
- Mother Tongue
- Languages known
- Educational Qualification
- Professional Experience, if any
- Choose the AAFT school options
- The applicants need to affix their recent passport size photograph on the downloaded application form.
- Also, applicants need to provide details of their Parent/ Guardian such as Name of Parent/ Guardian, Contact Number, Email ID, Profession, Annual Income and affix a passport size photograph of the parent/ guardian in the box given in the application form.
- Next, applicants need to write few words to questions given in the application form.
- On completion of the above steps, candidate can submit the completed application form, along with the required documents and pay the requisite amount of the application fees.
Application Fees and Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the requisite amount either online or by making the payment with NEFT/ RTGS at Accounts Office. The applicants need to deposit the following amount against the registration fee:
Application Fees given below is as per the last year details and is only for the reference purpose only.
- Rs 15,000/- for 3 Month Short Term Course.
- Rs. 20,000/- for 1 Year PG-Diploma/Diploma Course.
- Rs. 20,600/- for UG / PG Degree Courses.
Note: The fee as given above is adjustable towards the course fee, only upon admission to the Academic Program.
Documents to submit along with the Application Form
- Birth Certificate or Class 10 Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Attested copies of 6 Passport Size Photographs
- Attested copies of the following Educational Certificates:
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10
- Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate and Migration Certificate of Class 12
- Mark Sheet of all semesters / years, University Transcripts, Degree of Graduation or Provisional Degree and Migration Certificate
- Attested photocopy of the ID/ Address Proof of the Parent/ Guardian
- Attested photocopy of the Passport size photograph of the Guardian
- Additional documents, if any, highlighting the achievement(s) of the applicant.
Insofar, Official notification regarding AAFT Noida Admission & Entrance Exam 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year information. As soon as the conducting body release the official notification the same will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.