The Asian Academy Of Film and TV Noida, Offers a wide range of courses in the field of Media and journalism. AAFT Noida has been one of the top 10 schools of its kind. The courses for admission are such as B.Sc. (Cinema) with Diploma in Acting, BA (Journalism & Mass Communication) with Diploma in Mass Communication, B.Sc. (Fashion Design), B.Sc. (Animation) with Diploma in 3D Animation, M.Sc. (Interior Design), Diploma in Multimedia, Short Term Course in Screenplay Writing, etc.
All the candidates who are interested in being a part of AAFT Noida 2019 must download the application form available on the official website aaft.com. Application form can also be obtained by the candidate from the campus. The detailed information regarding AAFT Noida is provided in the article further.
AAFT Noida 2019
AAFT Noida has been a topmost academy of its own kind breaking all record in the month of August 2018.AAFT completed its 100th sessions in three months courses in film television and media, Across the globe AAFt is the first to touch the 100th batch for film training.
The application process for admission in AAFT is ongoing although dates regarding examination date and result have not yet been announced officially. Candidates can check the official dates below in the table once the dates are announced.
|AAFT Noida 2019||Important Date|
|The application process for Short Term Courses begins from||Jan – Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul – Sep, and Oct-Dec 2019|
|AAFT Noida 2019 entrance exam date||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
AAFT Noida 2019 Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go through all the eligibility criteria required to apply for the entrance test. The eligibility required for candidates applying for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are different and are listed below.
Undergraduate: Candidates applying for undergraduate programmes from Asian School of Media Studies for 2019-2020 must have passed class 12th or equivalent examinations from a recognized board.
Post Graduation: Candidates applying for PG courses must follow the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate may have appeared or passed or will be appearing for a bachelor’s degree from any university recognized (by the law) in India.
- Candidates holding a diploma degree from any recognized university in India can also apply for the entrance examination.
- Or the candidate who has their results awaiting can apply but have to produce the certificate of passing before July 2020.
AAFT Noida 2019 Application Procedure
The application for Asian School of Media Studies is now available. Candidates can download the AAFT Noida application form for 2019 from the official website aaft.com.
Application form can also be obtained from the campus by the candidates. The application form is to be duly filled by the candidate and submitted along with the documents required by the department.
Application fee: An application fee has to be submitted by the candidate that will be adjusted with the course fee if the candidate takes admission for the course applied for. The application fee to be paid online or by making the payment with NEFT/ RTGS at Accounts Office. The fee to be paid by the candidate as per the course is listed below.
- Rs 15,000/– for 3 Month Short Term Course.
- Rs. 20,000/– for 1 Year PG-Diploma/Diploma Course.
- Rs. 20,600/- for UG / PG Degree Courses.
AAFT Noida 2019 Selection Process
The process of selection is done in two step by the department. candidates successfully applying for the entrance examination will first be notified regarding the entrance test after which a round of personal interview is to be taken of the candidates. All the candidates clearing both the rounds will be selected for admission in the School of Media studies.
Entrance test: All the candidates applying for the entrance test will be informed regarding the same. The test will be held on the campus itself, which will be an online aptitude test. Id and password for the test will be notified to the candidates before the examination.
Personal Interview: An interviewer will be assigned in the examination center After the commencement of the examination candidates will have to go through the interview process. All those candidates who will not be present at the center will have to go through a telephonic interview.
AAFT Noida 2019 result
The result will be declared after the commencement of the entrance test and the personal interview of all the candidates. Candidates will receive the result through email. The Email will be sent on the registered Email id provided in the application form by the candidate.
AAFT Noida Courses offered
- with Diploma in Acting
- with Diploma in Cinematography
- with Diploma in Direction
- with Diploma in Sound Recording
- with Diploma in Post Production
BA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- with Diploma in Mass Communication
- with Diploma in Journalism
- with Diploma in Electronic Media Bachelor of Science (3 years)
- B.Sc. (Fashion Design)
- B.Sc. (Interior Design)
- B.Sc. (Textile Design)
- B.Sc. (Fashion Communication)
Bachelor of Design (4 years)
- B.Des. (Fashion Design)
- B.Des. (Interior Design)
- B.Des. (Fashion Communication)School of Animation
- B.Sc. (Animation) with Diploma in 3D Animation
- B.Sc. (Multimedia) with Diploma in Multimedia
School of Performing Arts
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Music) with a Diploma in Music Production
- with PG Diploma in Acting
- with PG Diploma in Cinematography
- with PG Diploma in Direction
- with PG Diploma in Sound Recording
- with PG Diploma in Post Production
MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- with PG Diploma in Mass Communication
- with PG Diploma in Journalism
- with PG Diploma in Electronic Media
Master of Science (2 years)
- M.Sc. (Fashion Design)
- M.Sc. (Interior Design)
- M.Sc. (Textile Design)
- M.Sc. (Fashion Communication)
- with PG Diploma in 3D Animation
- with PG Diploma in Multimedia
Master of Performing Arts (Music)
- with PG Diploma in Music Production
MA (Advertising & Brand Communication)
- with PG Diploma in Advertising & Brand communication (Public Relation & Events)
- with PG Diploma in Public Relation & Events
Short Term Courses
PG Diploma Programs (1 Year)
- PG Diploma in Film & TV Production Direction
- PG Diploma in Music Production
- PG Diploma in TV Journalism & Communication
- PG Diploma in Still Photography & Journalism
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Brand Communication
- PG Diploma in Public Relation & Events
- PG Diploma in Fashion Design
- PG Diploma in Interior Design
- PG Diploma in Textile Design
- PG Diploma in Fashion Communication
Diploma Programs (1 year)
- Diploma in Animation
- Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in VFX
- Diploma in Advertising & Brand Communication
- Diploma in Public Relation & Events
Short Term Courses (3 months)
- Acting & Presentation
- Camera & Lighting Techniques
- Production Direction & TV Journalism
- Screenplay Writing
- Video Editing & Sound Recording
- TV Graphics & Animation
- Print & Advertising Graphics
- Still Photography & Journalism
- Sound Recording & Radio Production
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.