Aakash NEET 2020 – Aakash Institute has come up with live online classes for NEET 2020. The candidates who have taken a drop or are repeating NEET exam for the years 2020 can take advantage of this Aakash NEET 2020 Repeater Live Class. The enrollment for the Aakash NEET 2020 live classes is going on at aakash.ac.in. The live classes are held thrice in a week and with a frequency of 2-3 sessions per day. The Aakash NEET 2020 Live class includes 150+ Tests and printed books. To know more about the Aakash live class for NEET 2020, read below.
Aakash NEET 2020
Aakash NEET 2020 Live classes are specially designed for the students who have taken a drop for this year or are repeating NEET in 2020. The name of the course is Aakash Live One Year Repeater Course for NEET (Medical) 2020. The candidates can check below the features of the course:
|Course||Aakash Live One Year Repeater Course for NEET (Medical) 2020|
|Batch Start Date||
|Batch Days||Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri|
|Batch Timing||10:45 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Frequency of Classes||2-3 sessions/day|
|Teaching Language||Bilingual / 100% English|
|Total Lecture Duration||400 Hours (Class XI & Class XII)|
Aakash NEET 2020 Live Class Enrollment Fee
The enrollment fee for Aakash Live One Year Repeater Course for NEET (Medical) 2020 is Rs. 97,999.
How To Enroll For Aakash NEET 2020 Live Class
The candidates can check below the step to enroll for Aakash NEET 2020 Live class:
1st step: Click on the direct link here – ENROLL FOR NEET 2020
2nd step: In the next window you can see the enrollment window. the candidates have to enter their the details like:
- Email id
- Contact number
- Pin code
After entering these details click on the “I want to become a doctor” button.
3rd step: In the next window the candidates can see the message as shown below, and after which they get a call for further process.
Why Should You Take Live Classes for NEET 2020 Preparations
The advantages of the live classes are many. The candidates can advantage of the live classes and utilize the drop and repeat year to their fullest. In particular, the advantages of the Aakash live class are as follows:
- Attend live classes at the convenience of home.
- Ask doubts during live classes and get clarification from teachers 24 X 7.
- Measure your performance with regular online practice tests.
- Get additional study material in printed and e-Book format.
- Replay a missed class as many times as you want for better revision.
- Prepare simultaneously for both board and entrance exams.
GEET Joshi shares his 2-year experience with Aakash Live
Check below what the top scorer of NEET, JIPMER, and AIIMS has to say about Aakash Live course:
Aakash Institute was initially instituted in the year 1988 to train young and budding talents, who were aspiring to crack the toughest of Medical Entrance Exams. In the last 30 years, Aakash has produced over 50,000 results in Medical as well as in Engineering Entrance Exams.
As per the data available on Aakash’s website:
- AIR 1 holder, Nalin Khandelwal was the distant student of Aakash
- AIR 2 holder, Bhavik Bansal was a classroom student of Aakash
- And, the AIR 3 holder, Akshat Kaushik was also a classroom student of Aakash
- There are a total of 76,643 students selected in NEET 2019 from Aakash
- Success CBSE NEET UG 2018: 6,18,28 students cleared the exam
- Success In JEE (Adv) 2018: 1,108 students had cleared the exam
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.