IIITM Gwalior MBA Admission 2018 (July Session) – ABV-IIITM, Gwalior has published admission notification for 2 Years Full-Time MBA and MBA (Business Analytics) Programmes for July Session. Interested & eligible candidates can read the complete details regarding IIITM Gwalior MBA Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
IIITM Gwalior MBA Admission 2018
IIITM Gwalior has invited the application forms from young and dynamic aspirants to pursue master’s programmes in management. Interested candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Institute offers flowing management programmes in management.
- MBA (Business Analytics)
Schedule for the IIITM Gwalior MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Starting of Online Application Form||09 Feb 2018|
|Last date of receiving online application form||
20 Jun 2018
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates for 1st round of GD/PI||to be announced|
|1st Round of GD/PI||to be announced|
|Last date of receiving online application form for 2nd round of GD/PI||to be announced|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates for 2nd round of GD/PI*||to be announced|
|2nd Round GD/PI||to be announced|
|Last date of receiving online application form for 3rd round of GD/PI||to be announced|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates for 3rd round of GD/PI||to be announced|
|3rd Round GD/PI||to be announced|
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply to the above programmes at the ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, by filling an online application form and online application fee transfer, the details of which are provided at institute website.
Download Application Form:
- Click here to download the application form for MBA.
- Click here to download the application form for MBA (Business Analytics).
Official Website: www.iiitm.ac.in.
Application fee: The application fees for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1000/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates, drawn in favour of “Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior”. No application fees for J&K State and North East State applicants.
Submission of form: Interested candidates may download the application form available at institute website or above and submit the completely filled application to “The Deputy Registrar, ABV-IIITM, Morena Link Road, Gwalior- 474015” by 05th March 2018 marking clearly:”MBA ADMISSIONS 2018” on top of the envelope.
The Candidates must possess
- valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score, and
- First class or equivalent in any branch of engineering/ technology or Master degree in computer applications or masters degree in science, operation research, computer science, economics and commerce with mathematics or statistics at the bachelor level. Students appearing in the respective final examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete the graduation by the requisite schedule and marks. A relaxation of 5 % in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates. The reservation is as per GoI norms.
The applicants will be shortlisted for GD and personal interview on the basis of their valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the same to appear before selection panel at different centres. The selection panels normally constitute industry experts or academicians from reputed institutes of India or maybe both to evaluate the candidates.
The selection process will be held in the following places:
The fee structure for the 2017-19 batch is given here for reference purpose only.
- SC/ST students will be exempted from payment of tuition fee only.
- Hotel room charges and hostel mess fee are compulsory for all the students.
- The fees will be paid either online or by demand draft in favour of “Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior”.
Placement Report 2016 – 17
For more details of IIITM Gwalior, MBA Admission 2018, download Official Notification