ABVMU CET 2022 – The ABVMU conducts the UP B.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test also known as ABVMU CET 2022 to shortlist students for the 04 years B.Sc Nursing Course in various colleges under the university. ABVMU CET 2022 exam is a Nursing Entrance Exam which will be conducted as per the schedule announced. Get complete details on ABVMU CET 2022 (UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022) from this article.
ABVMU CET 2022
The selection of candidates for the B.Sc Nursing course will be based on the merit of the entrance exam and the preference of college given by the candidate.
ABVMU CET Overview 2022
|Name of the Exam||ABVMU CET/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET|
|Conducting Body||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University, UP|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to B.Sc Nursing|
|Duration of Course||04 Year|
|Mode of CET||Online|
|Negative Marking||No marks deducted|
|Eligibility||12th pass with PCB and English|
|Application Fee |
(as per last year)
|Rs. 2000/- (UR/ OBC)|
Rs. 1200/- (SC/ ST)
ABVMU CET 2022 Important Dates
Check all the important dates for the ABVMU CET 2022 (UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022) from the table below.
|Start of the application process||to be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||to be announced|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||to be announced|
|ABVMU CET 2022 (UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022)||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
|Counselling registration starts on||to be announced|
|Counselling registration ends on||to be announced|
UP B.Sc Nursing CET Eligibility 2022
Before the submission of the application form, aspirants are advised to check the ABVMU CET eligibility criteria 2022/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET eligibility 2022. Candidates must note that eligibility criteria are given below as per last year’s details and only for references.
- Minimum age: 17 years on or before December 31 of admission year (2022)
- Maximum age: 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST. 40 years for candidates with Physical Disability (PH).
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class with Sciences. They must have obtained 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed the English exam.
- Students of State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) having Science subjects and English are also eligible.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 examination
- 05% of total marks in core subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) is relaxed for SC/ ST.
- Both male and female candidates can apply. Some colleges may be taking only female candidates.
ABVMU CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can submit the UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022 application form via online mode only. Based on the details provided in the application form, aspirants will be called for CET. Check the brief steps on how to submit ABVMU CET 2022 application form below.
- Go to the official website, abvmuup.edu.in.
- Click on the registration link to start the registration process. Provide the email id, mobile number and password of choice.
- Next step is the payment of the application fee as per category.
- On confirmation of fee submission proceed to next step.
- Upload the photograph, signature and sample sheet.
- Last step form filling, reviewing it and final submission.
Application Fee (as per last year)
Aspirants have to pay an application fee amounting to Rs. 2000/- (Unreserved (UR)/OBC) and Rs. 1200/- (SC/ ST). The payment can be done using the online mode through State Bank of India – Fee Collect Link. Please note that the application fee once submitted will not be returned.
ABVMU CET Admit Card 2022
The call letters for ABVMU CET releases on the official website, abvmuup.edu.in.
- Aspirants have to log in using their registered email address/ mobile number and password.
- On the ABVMU CET 2022 admit card, they can check the test centre, reporting time and other information for the CET.
- Make sure to read the instructions available on it as well.
UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022 Exam Centre
While applying, aspirants are asked about the test centre preference. They have to select the exam centre as per choice and submit the application form. Remember that exam centres may increase or decrease. Centres once allocated will not be changed. The previous year’s exam centre list are given below.
|GautamBudh Nagar (NOIDA)||Jhansi|
ABVMU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the previous year’s detailed exam pattern for ABVMU CET 2022 are given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
- Shift Timings: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Negative Marking: No marks deducted
- Qualifying Marks: 50%
- Level of exam: Intermediate
|English and General Knowledge||20%|
ABVMU CET Result 2022
After the UP B.Sc Nursing CET exam is over, the university shall declare the result online.
- Mode of Result: The result is announced in the merit list format wherein candidates who have obtained more than 50% marks and above have their roll numbers and names.
- How to Check Result: Candidates have to visit the official website abvmuup.edu.in to check the ABVMU CET result 2022.
- On the website only, aspirants will be able to check the seat matrix as well.
- Preparation of Merit List: In case more than one candidate secure the same marks in the entrance exam result, the merit is decided based on the highest marks obtained in the following order:
- Highest marks secured in 1) Biology 2) Chemistry 3) Physics in online exam.
- 12th class marks percentage (in case marks are same in qualifying exam also than individual marks in order are considered 1) Biology 2) Chemistry 3) Physics)
- Higher age (older)
ABVMU CET Counselling 2022
After the declaration of the result, qualifying candidates can take part in UP B.Sc Nursing 2022 counselling. They have to apply for the counselling slot as per schedule through abvmuup.edu.in.
- Candidates need to submit a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- for counselling.
- They also have to pay Rs. 5000/- in favour of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, U.P after the allotment of seats.
- The amount will be returned to candidates on their joining of any one of the colleges run by the University. However, if a candidate opts for a seat and decides not to join, the fee will not be returned.
UP B.Sc Nursing 2022 Seats and Fee Structure
The distribution of available seats and fee structure shall be provided by different Nursing Colleges participating in the CET exam. The list of eligible candidates along with the details regarding the number of seats, fee structure and others shall be displayed while filling/locking of choice for counselling. Aspirants have to visit the official website to get further details on the counselling process. For minority institutions, 50% of seats are filled by the college itself. However, in the remaining seats, candidates have to pass CET 2022 with more than 50% marks in the exam.
Important Downloads (Previous Year)
|Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||Download Here|
|Counselling Instructions||Check Here|
Ans. ABVMU CET, or UP B.Sc Nursing CET, is an online entrance test used to shortlist students to admission into B.Sc Nursing.
Ans. As per last year’s For UR/ OBC, the application fee is Rs. 2000/- whereas for SC/ ST it is Rs. 1200/-.
Ans. Candidates have to appear for an online test first. On securing 50% marks they can apply for counselling and college preference. The final result will be based on the merit list of online tests and college preferences.
Insofar, official details of ABVMU CET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: abvmuup.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.