|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Eligibility For Admission To AWES Professional Colleges – The admission to ACDS is for the dependent children of eligible serving Army Personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and war widows of the Army. The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to ACDS alongwith the Application form :-
The applicants must fall into one of the following categories
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army (Submit Certificate No 1).
- Children of ex Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded and granted disability pension (Submit Certificate No 1).
- Children of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service (Submit Certificate No 1).
Adopted/Step children and children of Remarried Widows
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission. (Submit Certificate No .2).
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is other wise eligible. (Submit Certificate No.2)
Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases
- Eligibility Criteria for wards of Ex Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force(IN/IAF). Wards of only those ex Army medical officers/Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years (Submit Certificate No.3)
- Eligibility Criteria for Children of APS/MNS/TA Personnel (Submit Certificate No.3)
- Children of APS Personnel classified as ex servicemen as per Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 (52)/88D (Res) dated 19 Jul 1989.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
- Children of APS personnel, who are directly recruited into APS who have completed 10 years of service and of those who asper their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of only those members of MNS who have10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension from the Army.
- Children of only those TA Personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
- The management reserves the right to include any other eligibility criteria from time to time in addition to the above.
Unrecognized certificates as per Govt of India rules are not valid. The Pre-University certificate issued by Janardhan Rai Nagar, Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, Rajasthan state is not valid.
Note : Definition of dependent children : Children are not dependent if they attain the following :-
- Sons – Attaining 25 years of age as on 31 Dec 2017 or employment whichever is earlier.
- Daughters – On marriage or employment whichever is earlier.
The candidate should be certified by MH/Authorized Medical Attendant to be in a state of good physical and mental health to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect as per the enclosed form (Certificate No 4) is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission.
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Dental Curriculum of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course until he/she has passed qualifying examination as under:-
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education; OR
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.Or
- The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/premedical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.Or
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “university examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.Or
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
He/She must have passed in the subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together as one and in the same sitting. Compartmental Pass candidates are not eligible for admission.
Candidates who have appeared in the 12 Class or equivalent examination are also provisionally eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counseling or admission.
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of st admission or will complete this age on 31 December of the year of admission.
- Candidate should have passed the two years Intermediate or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects Viz; Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) securing a minimum of 50% from a recognized Indian Intermediate Board or University. Candidate possessing qualification of a university/Intermediate Board outside the State should produce the certificate of equivalence from the Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada (A.P).
- BSc (Part I) Examination of an Indian University as laid down by the University Grants Commission. A student who has passed BSc. Examination with one or more of the subjects mentioned in (a) i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology would be admitted to the dental course if he/she has passed the remaining subjects in the Intermediate Examination.
- Should have secured not less than 50% of marks on the aggregate of the above subjects in the qualifying examination and competitive exam.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
Ensuring that a candidate fulfills all conditions/qualifications for eligibility in the BDS Course is the responsibility of the candidate. The eligibility of the candidate will be verified by the ACDS at the time of admission and also later during the scrutiny of papers by the University. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage during the entire process, the College reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.