|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Army College of Dental Sciences is a Private, Un-Aided & Non-Minority Educational Institution. Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad has been established under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society as a Centre of Excellence for Dental education. The College has been recognised by the Dental Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare vide their Gazette No 23 dated 07- 09 Jun 2007. It is affiliated to Dr N.T.R.University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
ACDS MDS Admission 2017
ACDS Secunderabad is being conducted the Post Graduate Written Test (PG-WAT) for admission to MDS courses. The College offers courses leading to award of degree of ‘Master of Dental Surgery’ in (1) Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge (2) Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics (3) Periodontics (4) Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry (5) Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics (6) Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery by Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada. The duration of the course is three years of active study. Interested Candidates can check all the details of ACDS MDS Admission 2017 like PG-WAT Test, eligibility Criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
Schedule for ACDS MDS Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of Receipt of application forms by the College||20 Nov 2016|
|Last Date of receipt of application form with late fees of Rs. 300/-||28 Feb 2017|
|Publishing of list of candidates qualified to attend counseling in ACDS Website||05 Mar 2017|
|Counseling of eligible candidates at ACDS, Secunderabad|
|First Counseling (24 Merit candidates)||15 Apr 2017|
|Second Counseling (If vacancy exists after first counseling)||25 Apr 2017|
|Physical Joining of selected candidates ACDS Secunderabad||30 Apr 2017|
|Commencement of MDS Course at ACDS Secunderabad||01 May 2017|
Note: – Counselling date for MDS course will be intimated on confirmation from Kaloji Narayana Rao university of health sciences, Warangal (Telangana)
ACDS MDS Merit List 2017
ACDS Secunderabad has published the Merit list of candidates applied for MDS Course 2017 based on PG NEET Ranking, Which can also be checked through the link provided below.
ACDS MDS Application Form 2017
Candidates should fill in the application form very carefully. If the candidate knowingly furnishes false information, admission will be cancelled at any stage and fees paid will not be refunded. College is not responsible to seek clarifications on wrongly filled applications/ documents found missing. Application without photograph will not be entertained.
- Download Application Form – Process over…!!!
Educational Qualifications: No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Dental Curriculum of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course until he/she has passed qualifying examination as under:-
- The applicant for admission to the Post Graduate Degree in Dental Surgery must have a B.D.S. degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India and must have permanent registration with any State Dental Council. The period of one year experience/ internship shall be calculated as on 31-03-2017.
- The candidate shall produce a certificate of Internship from the date of registration with any State Dental Council, either from an Institution or from a Registered Dental Practitioner.
- The college from where the candidate has passed BDS must be a college recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- The students who are already admitted and studying MDS course are not eligible to appear for MDS Entrance test until they complete the course or discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and stipend taken upto the date before submitting the application and such candidates shall enclose the discontinuance certificate issued by the Principal to that effect alongwith the application form
Physical Fitness: The candidate should be certified by MH/Authorized Medical Attendant to be in a state of good physical and mental health to pursue the course. Acertificate to this effect on the enclosed form (Certificate No 4) is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling.
Ensuring Eligibility : Ensuring that a candidate fulfills all conditions/qualifications for eligibility in the MDS Course is the responsibility of the candidate. The eligibility of the candidate will be verified by the ACDS at the time of admission and also later during the scrutiny of documents by the concerned University. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage during the entire process, the College reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
Note : It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility & qualifications for admission. Being called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by ACDS & KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telengana.
MODE OF SELECTION FOR ADMISSION
The admission will be strictly on NEET merit ranking, based on marks obtained in NEET PG-2017.
The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the NEET PG-2017.
In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on due date, the vacancy created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.
RELATIVE MERIT IN CASE OF EQUAL MARKS
In the case of candidates securing equal number of marks in NEETPG-2017, their relative merit will be reassessed, inter-se on the basis of the following order of preference:
- A candidate securing more aggregate marks in the concerned subject in BDS course.
- Seniority in date of birth
Application Forms must be accompanied by the documents indicated below:-
- Xerox copy of NEET PG-2017 Registration Number hall ticket, and merit card of NEET PG-2017.
- Xerox copies of all memorandums of marks from First BDS to Final BDS.
Copies of certificates attached to the admission form (whether Xerox or typewritten), should be attested by the Principal of the College / Gazetted Officer/ Special Executive Magistrate / Head Master of Secondary School or a Staff Member of a College not below the grade of lecturer.
Note: If there is any change in address after filling the Application Form, It is the responsibility of both parents and students to inform ACDS through post/ e- mail and to check with ACDS time to time regarding updates for counseling. ACDS is not responsible for the miscommunication due to the change in address of the candidate.
ACDS MDS Result 2017
The Army College of Dental Sciences has declared the result of PG Written Admission Test (WAT). Candidates can check the result through the link provided below. Successful candidates will also be intimated by post. The college does not take any responsibility for late receipt or non-receipt of the results by post. First 50 candidates are expected to report to college without waiting for call letters for counseling.
First Counseling will be on 15 Apr 2017 (Wednesday). Eligible candidates will be called in order of their merit in NEET PG-2017. Following documents in original and 08 sets of Xerox copies are required to be produced by the candidates at the time of counseling:-
- NEET PG-2017 Registration Number, hall ticket, and merit card of NEET PG-2017.
- All memorandums of marks from First BDS to Final BDS.
- Registration Certificate from the respective State Dental Council.
- Internship certificate/Experience certificate.
- Original or provisional BDS certificate.
- Conduct and character certificate of the college from which graduated.
- Study certificate of BDS course.
- Discontinuance certificate issued by the concerned Principal, in case of the candidate already studying MDS course.
- Medical certificate
- Address for Correspondence (As per Appendix A).
- Original Pension Payment order (To be produced at the time of counseling for scrutiny only)
- Parents and students should submit an undertaking that the students will not involve in ragging.
- Male candidates are required to submit an undertaking certificate that he is not employed in any Institution/ Organization and wholly dependent ward of serving/ retired Army personnel.
- Female candidates are required to submit an undertaking certificate that he/she is unmarried and is a dependent ward of serving/retired army personnel.
- Dependency Certificate (As mentioned in certificate I).
- Proof of eligible category as per Para 10 (Certificate as applicable).
- Hall ticket and Merit card of NEET PG-2017.
- Migration Certificate & Transfer Certificate.
- Passport Size photograph & stamp size photograph – 08 copies each.
- GAP Affidavit (As Mentioned in Appendix B).
- Under taking by parents and students (As per Appendix `C’) to be produced at the time of counseling only.
If the candidates do not produce above mentioned documents at the time of counseling their candidature will be cancelled and no representation in this respect will be entertained. If at any point of time in the process of examination, selection or studies, the documents of the candidate are found to be false/not authentic or any other discrepancy is observed, the candidature/selection/admission of the candidate will be cancelled forthwith. The presence of candidate is mandatory at the time of Counselling.
No seats will be kept vacant for candidates higher in merit in waiting list if they fail to report on the date called for admission counseling. In case of vacant seat, owing to certain candidates declining to join /not joining on due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.