Army College of Dental Science will admit students in MDS course in the academic year 2020-21. Admission to the first year of the MDS degree course at the Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad is based on merit in NEET PG-2020 through counselling conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana). ACDS has got a seat-sharing matrix as per the Govt. of Telangana and the same will be implemented as per the guidelines of Govt. of Telangana/KNR UHS. Candidates will be initially granted provisional admission by KNR UHS, which will be considered final on approval of eligibility by the University. Candidates can check all details related to ACDS MDS Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: ACDS has released the Prospectus for admission in MDS Programme 2020. Scroll down to check all the details.
ACDS MDS Admission 2020
The duration of the course is three years of active study. Number of seats for the current academic year is fifteen. Interested Candidates can check all the details of ACDS MDS be Admission 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
Expected schedule for ACDS MDS Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date of Receipt of application forms by the College||To be announced|
|Publishing of list of candidates qualified to attend counseling in ACDS|
|To be announced|
|Counseling of eligible candidates at ACDS, Secunderabad|
|First Counseling||To be announced|
|Second Counseling (If vacancy exists after first counseling)||To be announced|
|Physical Joining of selected candidates ACDS Secunderabad||To be announced|
|Commencement of MDS Course at ACDS Secunderabad||To be announced|
Notice for ACDS MDS Admission 2020
Candidates can check the notice for the ACDS MDS Admission 2020 below.
Click here to download the complete above notice.
ACDS MDS Admission 2020 Courses Offered
The College offers the course leading to award of degree of ‘Master of Dental Surgery’ in
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Duration of Course: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for ACDS MDS Admission 2020
Only the dependent children of eligible serving Army Personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and wards of war widows/widows of Army are considered for admission.The candidates have to submit the relevant certificates applicable to them as proof of their eligibility along with the application form.
The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible:
(a) The candidate must belong to one of the following:
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army
- Children of ex Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded and granted disability pension
- Children of ex Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service
(b) Adopted/Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is other wise eligible
(c) Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases
- Wards of only those ex Army Medical Corps officers/Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years, are eligible.
- Children of APS Personnel classified as ex-servicemen as per Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 9 52)/88D (Res) dated July 19, 1989 are eligible.
- Children of those APS personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army are eligible to apply.
- Children of those APS personnel are eligible, who are directly recruited into APS who have completed 10 years of service and of those who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
- Children of only those members of MNS who have10 years service as regular members of MNS or are in receipt of pension are deemed eligible for ACDS MDS Admission 2020.
Educational Qualifications: No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Dental Curriculum of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course until he/she has passed qualifying examination as under:-
- The applicant must have a BDS degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India and must have permanent registration with any State Dental Council.
- The period of one-year experience/ internship shall be calculated as on March 31of the year of admission. The candidate shall produce a certificate of Internship from the date of registration with any State Dental Council, from an Institution.
- The college from where the candidate has passed BDS must be recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- The students who are already admitted and studying MDS course are not eligible to appear for MDS admission until they complete the course or discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and stipend taken up to the date before submitting the application and such candidates shall enclose the discontinuance certificate issued by the Principal to that effect along with the application form
Physical Fitness: The candidate should be certified by MH/Authorized Medical Attendant to be in a state of good physical and mental health to pursue the course. Certificate to this effect on the enclosed form is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling.
ACDS MDS Application Form 2020
ACDS BDS Application Form 2020 will be available for admission to MDS course in Army College of Dental Science. Admission to PG Courses (MDS) in Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) will be done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 to be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBA).
Candidates will be required to fill the application form very carefully. If the candidate knowingly furnishes false information, admission will be cancelled at any stage and fees paid will not be refunded. College is not responsible to seek clarifications on wrongly filled applications/documents found missing. Application without photograph will not be entertained.
Note: If there is any change in address after filling the Application Form, It is the responsibility of both parents and students to inform ACDS through post/ email and to check with ACDS time to time regarding updates for counselling. ACDS is not responsible for the miscommunication due to the change in address of the candidate.
ACDS MDS 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the admission procedure from the points given below.
- The admission is strictly on PG NEET merit ranking, based on marks obtained in NEET PG-2020.
- The candidate have to register online in Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences website (knruhs.in) by paying required amount of registration fee for attending the counselling under category B Management seats.
- After successful Registration, the candidate is issued online Acknowledgement Form with Registration Number.
- The candidates who receive Registration Number from KNR UHS should forward the scanned copies of following documents online to ACDS through email to [email protected] & [email protected]
|Registration Acknowledgment Sheet|
|NEET Rank Card|
|Copy of Ex-servicemen Identity card, discharge book, PPO, Part II order and ECHS card of the candidate |
alongwith certificate as per ACDS MDS Prospectus duly signed by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
|Copy of serving certificate, dependency certificate|
|Copy of all certificates to be produced at the time of admission|
|Alternate E mail id & two Contact Mobile numbers with names|
- The merit list is prepared by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal for those who applied online through KNRUHS website.
- Dates for counselling and certificate verification are announced by KNRUHS in their website.
- Candidates who attend counselling are selected for various MDS specialties by KNR UHS selection Board and issued Provisional Admission Order
Provisionally selected candidates are required to submit the following in original and 08 sets of photocopies at the time of joining the college.
- Provisional allotment letter issued by KNR UHS.
- NEET PG-2020 hall ticket, and merit card.
- All memorandum of marks from First BDS to Final BDS.
- Registration Certificate from the respective State Dental Council.
- Internship certificate/Experience certificate.
- Original and provisional BDS certificate.
- Conduct and character certificate of the college from which the student has graduated.
- Study certificate of BDS course.
- Discontinuance certificate issued by the concerned Principal, in case of the candidate already studying MDS course.
- Medical certificate.
- Address for Correspondence.
- Original Pension Payment order
- Parents and students should submit an undertaking that the students will not indulge in ragging.
- Male candidates are required to submit an undertaking certificate that he is not employed in any Institution/ Organization and is a wholly dependent ward of serving/ retired Army personnel.
- Female candidates are required to submit an undertaking certificate that she is unmarried and is a dependent ward of serving/retired army personnel.
- Dependency Certificate.
- Category Proof
- Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate.
- Passport Size photograph and stamp size photograph – 08 copies each.
- GAP Affidavit.
- Undertaking by parents and students regarding fees.
- 5 lakhs bond as per KNR University Prospectus.
- Rural service undertaking as per KNR UHS Prospectus.
- Under taking by Parent and Student for MDS Course
If the candidates do not produce above-mentioned documents at the time of counseling their candidature will be cancelled and no representation in this respect will be entertained. If at any point of time in the process of examination, selection or studies, the documents of the candidate are found to be false/not authentic or any other discrepancy is observed, the candidature/selection/admission of the candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
ACDS MDS Admission 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their result of ACDS MDS from the official website. Result for ACDS MDS 2020 will be released online in the form of merit list. Merit List will contain the names of those candidates who will get selected for the counselling round. ACDS MDS Result 2020 will be released in the form of PDF.
Seat Intake for ACDS MDS Admission 2020
The number of available seats for the academic session 2020-21 is 15. Candidates can check the programme-wise seat distribution from the table provided below.
|Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge||03|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||03|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||02|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||02|
ACDS MDS Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee details for MDS course in ACDS below. The fees indicated below is for the first year only. The college being a private, unaided, non-minority institution shall be entitled to vary the fees from time to time and year to year
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|College Fee (Per Year)||Rs 5,40,000|
|Hostel Fee (Per Year)||Rs 32,400|
|Refundable Security Deposit|
(one- time at time of admission)
Official Website: acds.co.in.
For more details of ACDS MDS 2020 Admission through NEET candidates can check – Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.