|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ACEE CPMEE 2017 result has been published online on the official website aceeindia.org. No individual candidates will be informed about the result either by telephone/mobile or by post. Based on the result of the CPMEE 2017, a rank list will be prepared, and the candidates will be called for counselling according to their ranks. To check the result for CPMEE 2017, candidates need to enter their roll number and form number. There shall be two rounds of counselling. It is important that candidates should reach the counselling venue on the stipulated date and time and along with all the prescribed documents. Check the details of the ACEE CPMEE 2017 result including, important dates, counselling procedure, admission process, seat details, etc from the article below.
CPMEE 2017 Result Important Dates
The Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) has announced the admission schedule for academic session 2017. Check the key dates in the table below:
|Declaration of CPMEE 2017 Result||September 15, 2017|
|First round of Counselling||September 20, 2017|
|Second round of Counselling||Will be declared in last week of September 2017, if the seats are left vacant after first round of counseling|
CPMEE 2017 Result
The result of CPMEE 2017 has been published online only. No printed score card/ rank card has been sent to the candidates. Candidates who appeared for the CPMEE 2017 can check their result on the official website of ACEE at aceeindia.org. The direct link to check the result has also been provided below.
- CPMEE 2017 Result – Check here
How to check the Result?
Follow the instructions given below to check the CPMEE Result 2017:
- Click on the link provided in this page to check the result
- Enter the exam details such as Roll Number and Form Number and submit it.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to take print out of the Result Card as it will be required in the counselling.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the CPMEE 2017, the order of preference will be as provided below:
(i) Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in the entrance examination.
(ii) Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
(iii) Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination.
(iv) Candidates older in age to be preferred.
CPMEE 2017 Counselling
It is mandatory for all the candidates to be physically present, i.e. in person, on the day of counseling. Selected candidates need to attend the counselling as per the schedule provided by ACEE along with all the specified documents. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counseling without original documents.
The member colleges of ACEE will adopt the following process for the counseling for seat allotment and admission:
- The counseling schedule will be updated on the official website of ACEE (aceeindia.org) after the declaration of CPMEE-2017 result.
- In the counseling process, all the seats are unreserved and will be filled by open competition, wherein the candidates would be called for counseling and seat allotment strictly based on their merit/rank in the Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination (CPMEE-2017) alone, irrespective of whether they belong to General, SC, ST, OBC or OTH categories.
- For allocation of seats, it is important that candidates are present in person in the counseling session. The candidates will be able to exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in CPMEE 2017. The seat once allotted as per their choice will be final and any request for change of institute will not be entertained.
Documents to bring for the Counseling
Selected candidates need to bring the following documents in original for the counselling process:
- Admit Card of CPMEE 2017
- Result Card of CPMEE 2017
- Proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate).
- Certificate and mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate has passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination
- Transfer Certificate from the University/Board last attended by the candidate.
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by the candidate.
- Character Certificate from Last attending School/ College/Gazetted officer.
- Certificate showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC category from appropriate Government Authority.
- Current passport size photograph (front pose)-Four and Photo ID proof (original).
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents.
CPMEE 2017 Admission Process
The admission process for ACEE CPMEE 2017 is as follows:
- After the counseling and allotment of seat is completed, the admission of the selected candidate shall be done by the Principal/Head of the allotted college. Candidate shall be required to complete the admission formalities and join the course assigned to them within the specified period.
- A candidate who has been allotted seat for admission in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS course shall have to deposit the prescribed full fees at the time of admission.
Seat Details of CPMEE-2017
|Names of the Colleges||Course||Admission Capacity per year||Admission through CPMEE-2017|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (PG) College||BAMS||100||50|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic (PG) Medical College & Hospital,||BAMS||60||30|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||BHMS||50||25|
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda||BAMS||60||30|
|Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre||BHMS||60||30|
|Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||100||50|
|Om Ayurvedic College & Research Centre||BAMS||60||30|
|Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital||BAMS||100||50|
|Uttaranchal Unani Medical College & Hospital||BUMS||60||30|
|Bishamber Sahai Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre||BAMS||60||30|
|Haridwar Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre||BAMS||60||30|