Institute of Actuaries of India has released the ACET Registration Form 2019 on July 16, 2019, for September session on the official website, www.actuariesindia.org. Candidates can fill the application form till August 16, 2019. After filling up the application form, candidates have to attach the photograph as per the specifications. Next, candidates shall receive a confirmation call and details will also be sent on the registered E-Mail ID. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to meet the eligibility conditions. As the admit card will only be released if a candidate meets all the criteria. Candidates willing to fill the ACET 2019 Registration Form 2019 can check all information on this page.
ACET Registration Form 2019
ACET take place twice in a year, so candidates will have a chance to appear for the entrance test in the month of June and September. Candidates can check the Important Dates by referring to the table provided below.
|ACET 2019||June 2019||September 2019|
|Availability of Registration form of ACET 2019||20 Feb 2019||16 Jul 2019|
|Last Date of Registration for ACET 2019||15 May 2019||30 Aug 2019|
Apply Online: Click here for ACET Registration Form 2019 for September exam.
Official Website: www.actuariesindia.org
How To Fill ACET Registration Form 2019
Candidates have to apply for ACET 2019 can follow the steps listed below which will help them in filling ACET 2019 Registration Form.
- Visit the Official Website, www.actuariesindia.org or Click on the link which is provided on this page for the availability of Application form.
- Enter the necessary details like the name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, contact details, E-mail ID, Father’s name etc.
- Now, Upload your scanned Passport size Photograph.
- Then, Select the Center of examination as per your convenience from the ones listed.
- Doing all the above things, and filling the registration form, he/she will get the confirmation call. An email will be also sent on the registered email ID of the candidates to complete the further registration process.
- There After, candidates will be able to download the welcome kit from login download tab after completing the above process.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of registration form till the result out and for future reference.
Note: If in case, a candidate does not receive a confirmation mail then he/she can get in touch with us at [email protected] or call at 022-62433333.
Application Fee: Rs. 3000/- will be the registration fees for the entrance exam. This application fee is as per the last year and if there will be any changes in the Application fee for ACET 2019 then it will be updated here. Application Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case. Application Fee will include one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution and Online Exam.
Photograph specifications for ACET Registration Form 2019
Candidates should make sure that they upload their Passport Sized photograph in the exact specifications. If a candidate does not follow the rules laid by the conducting body of filling the Registration form then his/her Registration form will be rejected and the application fee will not be Refunded in any case. Candidates should look at the specifications listed below before uploading the photograph.
- The uploaded photograph should be clear
- Passport Size Photograph should have 4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width
- The photograph should be taken in the White Background
- The photograph uploaded should be clear and of fine quality
- The uploaded photograph should not be self-attested.
- If a candidate uploads a photograph with tinted glasses or glares then registration form will be rejected/canceled.
- Having a candidate in dark color dress
- The Photograph uploaded should fit in the box.
- Candidates should ensure that the uploaded photograph has the front view of Face.
- Uploaded Photograph should be of Less than 1 MB in size.
- Minimum photo resolution should be of 150px*150px.
- Expression of the face should be natural (No grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Eyes must be open and both edges of face must be clearly visible.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.