ACET Result 2019 is available now for the 2019 session. After the successful completion of the ACET 2019 exams, the Institute of Actuaries of India declared the ACET Result in online mode on the official website i.e., actuariesindia.org. The ACET 2019 result for the session is declared on September 21, 2019, and the date for ACET September 2019 is September 14, 2019. ACET 2019 result shall be valid for 03 years from the date of declaration of result for taking student membership. Candidates can check all details regarding ACET Result 2019 on this page.
ACET Result 2019
The result of ACET 2019 shall contain important details like the name of the candidate, roll number and total marks secured by them in the examination. Candidates appear in the ACET 2019 entrance test can have a look at the dates of ACET 2019 Result given below.
|Event||June 2019||September 2019|
|ACET 2019 Exam Date||15 Jun 2019||14 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of Result for ACET 2019||9 Jul 2019||21 Sep 2019|
Official Website: actuariesindia.org
Steps To Check ACET Result 2019
To check the ACET Result 2019, candidates can follow the listed below easy steps.
- Visit the Official website, http://www.actuariesindia.org. or candidates can also click on the link which is provided on this page after the result declaration.
- Enter your login details provided at the time of registration such as E-mail ID and password.
- Now, Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Candidates can check the result carefully and see the marks scored by them. Then, Download/take a print out of the result for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to take at least three printouts of the result for the future reference as it will be used by the conducting body to cross-check the marks.
Result Analysis of ACET 2019
Aspiring candidates can check the ACET 2019 result analysis to have an idea about the number of candidates who have cleared the examination. To know the information in detail candidates can refer to the table below.
|Month/Year of ACET Exam||Number of students who appeared for the exam||Number of students who passed the exam||Percentage of students passed||ACET Exam Dates|
|ACET December 2018||2186||619||28.32%||15 Dec 2018|
|ACET June 2018||2562||884||34.50%||23 Jun 2018|
|ACET January 2018||1684||699||41.51%||04 Jan 2018|
|ACET June 2017||1199||268||22.35%||17 Jun 2017|
|ACET April 2017||1533||423||27.59%||01 Apr 2017|
|ACET October 2016||2056||329||16.49%||01 Oct 2016|
|ACET May 2016||2327||720||30.94%||20 May 2016|
|ACET December 2015||2791||952||34.11%||02 and 03 Dec 2015|
|ACET June 2015||3007||1037||34.45%||17 and 18 Jun 2015|
|ACET December 2014||2853||1323||46%||05 and 06 Dec 2014|
|ACET June 2014||2536||1172||46%||13 and 14 Jun 2014|
|ACET December 2013||2601||1139||44%||06 and 07 Dec 2013|
|ACET June 2013||2243||1011||45.07%||14 and 15 Jun 2013|
|ACET December 2012||2064||845||40.93%||04 and 05 Dec 2012|
|ACET June 2012||2100||888||42.28%||29 and 30 Jun 2012|
Candidates can have a look at the graph to know the analysis of the ACET result more clearly. The graph below gives us an idea about the percentage of candidates passed in the last 5-6 years and the total no.of students who appeared in the exam as the exam is conducted twice in a year.
The validity of ACET Result 2019
ACET 2019 result will be valid for three Years from the date of declaration of the result for taking student membership of IAI. The result is usually declared after 20 days of the ACET exam is being held. In order to check the result, candidates have to visit the official website, http://www.actuariesindia.org. The link for the same will also be given on this page as soon as the results are declared. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering their required credentials like Email ID and password. Candidates will be able to see the marks secured by them in the entrance test conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India.
What After ACET 2019 Result
The conducting body will release the list of candidates who have the potential to be recruited for the posts. The list of the qualified candidates will be published on the university website. Many top recruiters and consultancies recruit entry-level actuarial students. Candidates can visit the official website, http://www.actuariesindia.org to know the latest updates.
ACET Result Archives
- Click Here to check ACET December 2018 Result
- Click Here to check ACET June 2018 Result
- Click Here to check ACET January 2018 Result
- Click Here to check ACET June 2017 Result
- Click Here to check ACET April 2017 Result
- Click Here to check ACET October 2016 Result
- Click Here to check ACET May 2016 Result
- Click Here to check ACET December 2015 Result
- Click Here to check ACET June 2015 Result
- Click Here to check ACET December 2014 Result
- Click Here to check ACET June 2014 Result
- Click Here to check ACET December 2013 Result
- Click Here to check ACET June 2013 Result
- Click Here to check ACET December 2012 Result
- Click Here to check ACET June 2012 Result
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.