Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2022 – Acharya Institute of Technology is part of Acharya Institutes and provides courses like B.E, M.Tech, MBA and Research Programmes. Admission is open and the online application form is available at acharya.ac.in. The admission in Acharya Institute of Technology admission is provided directly on the basis of eligibility criteria or on the basis of scores in entrance tests like GATE / PGCET / MAT / CMAT / KMAT etc. To know more about Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2022 like how to apply, courses offered, selection criteria, eligibility, and more, read below.
Latest: Admission is open in Acharya Institute of Technology. Apply Online Here.
Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2022
Acharya Institute of Technology is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). AIT admits students as per the prevailing rules and regulations of VTU.
Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Acharya Institute of Technology|
|Type||Engineering and Management Colleges|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Course Offered||BE, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc and Ph.D|
Important Dates for Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2022
The important dates of Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2022 can be tracked from the table below:
|Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2022||Dates|
|Application process||Going on|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form 2022
The candidates can apply for Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2022 in the online mode only. The online application form is available at acharya.ac.in.
The steps to apply online for Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2022 is given below:
- Step 1: Visit the website, acharya.ac.in or click here.
- Step 2: Register using some basic details like mobile number, email id, course and programme of choice, city and state of residence etc.
- Step 3: Verify the mobile number via the OTP sent and register
- Step 4: Verify the email id via a link sent on it.
- Step 3: Complete the application form by filling in details like programme details, applicant details, and education qualification.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned documents.
Acharya Institute of Technology Eligibility Criteria 2022
The course wise eligibility for admission in Acharya Institute of Technology is given below:
All UG Courses:
- Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / ‘A’ Level (with 12 years of schooling) or its equivalent.
- English as one of the languages.
- Shall have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics.
- AIT admits students as per prevailing rules and regulations of VTU.
- Candidate with any Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects, including languages, if any.
- Admission is based on MAT / KMAT / PGCET / CMAT Scores.
- BE, B.Tech or Equivalent Degree
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Qualified in GATE / PGCET
Courses Offered via Acharya Institute of Technology 2022
The following courses is offered at Acharya Institute of Technology:
Engineering – B.E.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio Technology Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Engineering – M.Tech
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Research Centers (M.Sc / Ph.D)
The following departments are recognised as Research Centers by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU):
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
Selection Criteria for Acharya Institute of Technology 2022
The selection process of Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2022 is as follows:
Direct admission via walk-ins: The candidates can visit the campus and follow the steps below for this mode of admission –
- Step 1: Visit the campus of Acharya Institute of Technology and meet the admission counsellors
- Step 2: Choose Program / Course
- Step 3: The admission counsellors shall check if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Step 4: If all eligibility is met, then the counsellors offer admisssion
- Step 5: Students have to pay the admission fee to confirm the admission.
- Step 6: Attend course nad start course.
Direct admission via online / email: The candidates can apply for admission via online / email request. For this the below steps must be followed –
- Step 1: Visit admissions.acharya.ac.in and fill in the online application or send in admission request to [email protected]
- Step 2: Counsellors get in touch with students over the phone and through mail
- Step 3: Send the scanned copies of the relevant documents to counsellor for verification of eligibility.
- Step 4: Admission counsellors shall offer admission if all eligibility is met.
- Step 5: Next, candidates can make the admission fee payment online or visit the University for admission fee payment.
Admission Through Entrance Test (CET / COMEDK / University / PGCET / Others)
- Step 1: Student appears for an entrance exam as applicable to their course.
- Step 2: Student has to meet the eligibility criteria too apart from appearing for the entrance test as laid down by the institute.
- Step 3: The institute evaluates the student and ranks the student based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- Step 4: The institute conducts an online / single window counselling wherein the student is allotted the course / college as per merit in the entrance exam.
- Step 5: If selected students have to pay the applicable fee
- Step 6: Once the allotment is done, the student has to visit the college and complete the admission formalities. The student also has to pay the remaining fee, if any, at the college to complete the admission process.
Acharya Institute of Technology Placements
The candidates can check below the placement facility provided at the campus:
Acharya Institute of Technology has a dedicated placement cell. The placement cell monitors the employment opportunities and arranges campus recruitment process interviews for the final year students. Students are prepared for all kinds of interviews well in advance.
Package details over the years (source: acharya.ac.in)
- Saint – Gobain
- Indian Navy
- TATA Cosultancy services
About Acharya Institute of Technology
The institute is situated in Bengaluru and is spread across 120 acres of pristine land. The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The institute provides UG, PG, and certificate courses in engineering. Apart from that, the University is well known for its facilities that include the following:
- Hostels and Dining halls
- Placement cells
- 10,000+ seating stadium
- Sports Department
- Training department
- [email protected]
- Phone: 080-2372 2222
- Whatsapp: +91 973 179 7677
Address: Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli, Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli, Bangalore-560 107, India
Official website: acharya.ac.in
About Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2022 FAQs
Is Acharya Institute of Technology a good college?
Acharya Institute of Technology is known to be one of the best engineering colleges in Bengaluru. The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
Is Acharya Institute of Technology Autonomous?
No. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
How can I take admission in Acharya Institute of Technology?
Admission is offered via 2 modes Direct admission based on eligibility and qualifying exam marks or based on entrance exam scores like GATE / PGCET / MAT / CMAT / KMAT etc.
Is B.Tech course offered at Acharya Institute of Technology?
No, Acharya Institute of Technology offers B.E courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.