Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2021 – Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar, will be released the admit card for OAT 2021. It is hosted at ain.cbtexam.in. Candidates can download their OAT admit card by using their registered Email ID. No candidate is allowed to enter the test city centre without the possession of their admit card and valid identity proof. Candidates should note that the OAT admit card is not by post. Scroll below to check out the steps to download admit card, details, what to do in case of error etc.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2021
Candidates are required to take the hard copy of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card at the time of the examination. The important schedule regarding the admit card of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can be seen below.
|Download Admit Cards from the website of Army College of|
Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt for both ACN & AIN candidates.
|Date of exam|
Download Here: Candidates can download the OAT admit card 2021 for ACN B.Sc Nursing Admission as per schedule.
Official Website: acn.co.in
How to Download the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2021?
The admit card for the OAT can be obtained through the official website in the online mode. For the ease of the candidates, we are providing the steps to download the same.
Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of the college that is acn.co.in.
Step 2: A link of the admit card for the B.Sc Nursing OAT is shown when the admit card is available.
Step 3: Then click on that link and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Now candidates have to log in with the unique ID and password to download the admit card.
Step 5: After successful login download the admit card and take out the print of that for the test purpose. Candidates can see the image of the log in window.
Details Mentioned in Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2021
The following details are mentioned in the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2021:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Roll number.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Instructions for the candidates to be followed in the examination.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2021 Test Centers
The examination cities for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2021 are given below. Candidates are required to fill three choices among 09 Exam Centres Priority wise.
- Jalandhar Cantt
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2021 Exam pattern
The test paper consists of 120 objective type questions in the following format. Each correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers, multiple answers or doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Part 1: Biology (Total 50 marks, MCQs 25 marks each from Botany and Zoology).
- Part 2: Physics (MCQs 25 marks)
- Part 3: Chemistry (MCQs 25 marks)
- Part 4: English (10 Marks)
- Part 5: General Awareness (10 Marks)
Syllabus: The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ pre-medical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/ Indian University.
Evaluation System: The evaluation will be done through computers. Each
the correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks (Negative Marking)
Instructions for Candidates
- If within the text of the admit card, the photograph of the candidate isn’t clearly visible, such candidates got to bring a passport size photograph of theirs at the time of examination.
- Candidates are allowed to use Black/Blue Ball Pen.
- Along with the admit card, candidates got to bring a photograph identity proof like Aadhaar number, driver’s license, Passport, Pan Card, elector ID Card.
- Candidates who won’t bring the desired documents won’t be allowed to sit down for the examination.
- Any device like mobile phones, calculator etc is strictly prohibited within the examination center.
- Candidates are suggested to achieve quarter-hour sooner than the coverage time to finish all the formalities.
- The admit card is a crucial document and should be preserved till the admission method isn’t over.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2021 Result
The result of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar releases in the online mode. Those candidates who have given the Online Admission Test can check the result from the official website of the college that is acn.co.in. The result of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar OAT is released in the form of the merit list. After declaration of the result, candidates are called for the counselling process at the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar.
About Army College of Nursing Jalandhar
Army College of Nursing (ACN) was established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen. it works under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which is managing 137 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education. This provides admission to the B.Sc Nursing course (4 Years) through an Online Admission Test (OAT). The admission is given to only the female candidates.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Ans: Admit Card Army College of Nursing Jalandhar will be available in online mode only.
Ans: No, Admit Card will not be sent through post.
Ans: Contant the conducting body as soon as possible.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.