Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2022 – Army College of Nursing (ACN), Jalandhar, will be released the admit card for ACN Jalandhar OAT exam on 28 June 2022. OAT roll numbers / admit cards will be uploaded on AIN, Guwahati website for registration of those candidates only who have paid the ‘Online’ Application Fee. No candidate is allowed to enter the test city centre without the possession of their admit card and valid identity proof. Candidates should note that the OAT admit card is not by post. Scroll below to check out the steps to download admit card, details, what to do in case of error etc.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2022
Candidates are required to take the hard copy of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card at the time of the examination.
Download Here: Candidates can download the OAT admit card 2022 for ACN B.Sc Nursing Admission.
also check, Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Result 2022
ACN Jalandhar Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||ACN Jalandhar B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Who release the admit card||Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati for both ACN & AIN candidates|
|Official Website to download admit card||ainguwahati.org|
|Details in Admit Card||Candidate’s name|
Date of birth
Date of entrance test
Candidate’s photograph and signature
Time of examination
Instruction to be followed on the exam day
|How to carry admit card||E-printout of the admit card|
ACN Jalandhar Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The important schedule regarding the admit card of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can be seen below.
|Download Admit Cards from the website of |
Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati for both ACN & AIN candidates.
|28 Jun 2022|
|Mock Test||01 Jul 2022|
|Date of exam||28 Jun 2022|
How to Download the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2022?
The admit card for the OAT can be obtained through the official website in the online mode. For the ease of the candidates, we are providing the steps to download the same.
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of the college that is ain.cbtexam.in.
- Step 2: Then click on that link and proceed to the next step.
- Step 3: Now candidates have to log in with the Login ID and password (Date of Birth) to download the admit card.
- Step 5: After successful login download the admit card and take out the print of that for the test purpose. Candidates can see the image of the log in window.
Details Mentioned in Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2022
The following details are mentioned in the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Roll number.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Instructions for the candidates to be followed in the examination.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2022 Test Centers
The examination cities for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2022 are given below. Candidates are required to fill three choices among 11 Exam Centres Priority wise.
- Jalandhar Cantt
- Army Public School, Jammu
- Army Public School, Srinagar
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Exam pattern
The test paper consists of 100 objective type questions in the following format. Each correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers, multiple answers or doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Part 1: Aptitude for Nursing (MCQs 20 marks).
- Part 2: Physics (MCQs 20 marks)
- Part 3: Chemistry (MCQs 20 marks)
- Part 4: Biology (20 Marks)
- Part 5: English (20 Marks)
Syllabus: The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ pre-medical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/ Indian University.
Evaluation System: The evaluation will be done through computers. Each the correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks (Negative Marking)
Instructions for Candidates
- If within the text of the admit card, the photograph of the candidate isn’t clearly visible, such candidates got to bring a passport size photograph of theirs at the time of examination.
- Candidates are allowed to use Black/Blue Ball Pen.
- Along with the admit card, candidates got to bring a photograph identity proof like Aadhaar number, driver’s license, Passport, Pan Card, elector ID Card.
- Candidates who won’t bring the desired documents won’t be allowed to sit down for the examination.
- Any device like mobile phones, calculator etc is strictly prohibited within the examination center.
- Candidates are suggested to achieve quarter-hour sooner than the coverage time to finish all the formalities.
- The admit card is a crucial document and should be preserved till the admission method isn’t over.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2022 Result
- The result of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar releases in the online mode.
- Those candidates who have given the Online Admission Test can check the result from the official website of the college that is acn.co.in.
- The result of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar OAT is released in the form of the merit list.
- After declaration of the result, candidates are called for the counselling process at the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar.
About Army College of Nursing Jalandhar
Army College of Nursing (ACN) was established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen. it works under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which is managing 137 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education. This provides admission to the B.Sc Nursing course (4 Years) through an Online Admission Test (OAT). The admission is given to only the female candidates.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Ans: Admit Card Army College of Nursing Jalandhar is available in online mode only.
Ans: No, Admit Card will not be sent through post.
Ans: Contact the conducting body as soon as possible.
Official website: acn.co.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.