Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022: The application process for ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 for B.Sc Nursing admission has been started. The registration form is available from June 02, 2022 at AIN, Guwahati website. The exam date for B.Sc Nursing admission is July 09, 2022. Candidates desirous of seeking admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt can visit AIN, Guwahati website ainguwahati.org and fill the form Online. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Check all the details regarding the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022 from the page below.
Latest: The application form for the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 has been started. Scroll down to apply.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt can visit AIN, Guwahati website ainguwahati.org Candidates who seeking admission in Army College of Nursing Jalandhar check the eligibility before filling up the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022.
ACN Jalandhar Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam name||ACN Jalandhar B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Who releases the form||Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati for both ACN & AIN candidates|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||ainguwahati.org|
|How to pay the fee||Online Payment only|
ACN Jalandhar Application Form 2022 Important Dates
The candidate can check the important dates below the given table.
|Date of Application to apply by Army College of Nursing||02 Jun 2022|
|Registration last date (without late fee)||25 Jun 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||28 Jun 2022|
|Mock Test Availability||01 Jul 2022 onwards|
|Date of OAT||09 Jul 2022|
|Declaration of Result||14 Jul 2022|
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2022 Application Fee
The fee structure of Prospectus and Common Application Form for Combined Admission Test has been released on the official website. The candidate can see the application fee from here.
The Application Fees of Rs 1000/- can be paid at the time of filling the application form.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online only to the AIN Guwahati for both Colleges (ACN & AIN).
How to apply for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022?
Those candidates who are going to fill the application form of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can see the steps to apply for the B.Sc Nursing admission. See from here.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt can visit college website ain.cbtexam.in and fill the form Online. First you need to register yourself. When you go for register first you need to tick check box and proceed further.
- In the next step you need to register your email account and proceed again.
- The form will looks like as given below in image, you need to fill the basic information that will be asked during the filling of application form.
- The entrance examination roll numbers will be uploaded on ACN, Jalandhar Cantt website for registration of those candidates only who have paid the ‘Online’ Application Fees.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the B.Sc. Nursing course before filling in their Online application forms. Ineligible candidates may forfeit the Application fees.
- At the last you need to pay and press the final submission button.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022
There are some documents are needed which have to be submitted at the time of filling the application form. See from here.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet/TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks (Mark sheet).
- Some other certificates are also attached in the specific cases (if any).
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2022 Admit card
OAT roll numbers / admit cards will be uploaded on AIN, Guwahati website for registration of those candidates only who have paid the ‘Online’ Application Fee.
About Army College of Nursing Jalandhar
Army College of Nursing (ACN) was established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen. it works under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which is managing 137 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education. This provides admission to the B.Sc Nursing course (4 Years) through an entrance examination.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ans: Application Form of Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can be filled in online mode only.
Ans: No, Application Fees are not refundable at any circumstances.
Ans: Candidates applying for both institutions will have to pay double the amount of application fee is Rs 1000/- + 1000/- = Rs 2000/-.
Official website: acn.co.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.