Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020: Army School of Nursing has released the rejected application form list. Observation List has been released, all those candidates whose name is there in the list have to submit the document mentioned before June 21, 2020. The Army College of Nursing (ACN) released the application form online at the official website. The application form is available on its official website to take admission in B.Sc nursing course. Candidates have to fill the application form on or before its last date with the requisite application fees. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Check all the details regarding the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020 from the page below.
- Rejected application form list for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll down to check.
- Observation List for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2020 has been released.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020
The ACN, Jalandhar Cantt accepts application forms by post. Candidates who seeking admission in Army College of Nursing Jalandhar check the eligibility before filling up the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020. The candidate can check the important dates below the given table.
|Start date of application form||16 Mar 2020|
|Registration last date (without late fee)|
|Registration last date with late fee|
|Admit Card Availability|
|Date of examination|
Click here to check the Rejected application form list for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2020.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2020 Observation List
The observations found during scrutiny of Online Application Forms for admission to Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt are mentioned against each. The concerned candidates are requested to forward the requisite document to Army College of Nursing, Jalandahar Cantt at e-mail id by June 21, 2020, positively. While forwarding the document, candidates are advised to mention their application id.
- Click here to download Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2020 Observation List.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020 Last Date to Apply
The institute has extended the last date to submit the application forms up to June 21, 2020.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2020 Application Fee
The fee structure of Prospectus and Common Application Form for Combined Admission Test has been released on the official website. The candidate can see the application fee from here.
The Application Fees of Rs 1000/- and Rs 50/- as gateway charges can be paid at the time of filling the application form.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online only to the Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt for both Colleges (ACN & AIN).
How to apply for Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020?
Those candidates who are going to fill the application form of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can see the steps to apply for the B.Sc Nursing admission. See from here.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt can visit college website acn.co.in and fill the form Online. First you need to register yourself. When you go for register first you need to tick check box and proceed further.
- In the next step you need to register your email account and proceed again.
- The form will looks like as given below in image, you need to fill the basic information that will be asked during the filling of application form.
- The entrance examination roll numbers will be uploaded on ACN, Jalandhar Cantt website for registration of those candidates only who have paid the ‘Online’ Application Fees.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the B.Sc. Nursing course before filling in their Online application forms. Ineligible candidates may forfeit the Application fees.
- At the last you need to pay and press the final submission button.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020
There are some documents are needed which have to be submitted at the time of filling the application form. See from here.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet/TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks (Mark sheet).
- Some other certificates are also attached in the specific cases (if any).
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Admission 2020 Admit card
The admit card is issued to those candidates who have enrolled and filled the application form for the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar. Army College of Nursing Jalandhar releases the admit card in the online mode only. The admit card is not sent by the officials through the post. The candidates are required to enter their unique login ID and password to download the admit card for the entrance examination.
About Army College of Nursing Jalandhar
Army College of Nursing (ACN) was established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen. it works under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which is managing 137 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education. This provides admission to the B.Sc Nursing course (4 Years) through an entrance examination. The admit card of the examination can be downloaded from the official website.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Application Form 2020 FAQs
Q1: Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2020 Application form is online or offline?
Ans: Application Form of Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can be filled in online mode only.
Q2: Is application fee refundable
Ans: No, Application Fees are not refundable at any circumstances.
Q3: If i want to apply for both the institutions how much I have to pay?
Ans: Candidates applying for both institutions will have to pay double the amount of application fee is Rs 1050/- + 1050/- = Rs 2100/-.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.