Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Result 2020: Army College of Nursing has released the final merit list for admission to B.Sc Nursing. Candidates can their rank list has released in PDF format at acn.co.in. The merit list for ACN, Jalandhar Cantt is prepared on the basis of candidate performance in the online admission test. In case of vacant seats due to certain applicants denied to join/not joining on the due date, the vacancy so created can be offered to the applicant next in merit. For more details regarding the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2020 result from the page below.
Latest: The final merit list for ACN Jalandhar B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Result 2020
After the result declaration, candidates will be called for the counselling round in which they have to pay the registration fee with the supporting documents. See the important schedule of the result of the Army College of Nursing Jalandhar from here.
|Mock Test||04 Sep 2020|
|Date of exam|
|Declaration of Result on ACN, AIN & HQ AWES websites.|
Official Website: acn.co.in
How to check Result Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Result 2020
Given below are the steps to check the result for ACN, Jalandhar 2020.
- Visit the official site of the Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar i.e acn.co.in or can click on the link provided on this page to check the result.
- Then ACN result appears on the computer screen.
- Now download the ACN OAT 2020 result pdf and keep it safe.
ACN Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The entrance test for ACN and AIN will conduct on the stated centers. The paper is of 2 hours duration containing 5 subjects (Namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Awareness). The candidates will be elected on the basis of test conducted at selected centers throughout the country.
Mode of Selection for Admission:
- The admission is strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in the examination.
- The merit list is prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the test. The decision of management regarding the preparation of the merit list is final and no arbitration in this matter is accepted.
- In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on the due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit and so on.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the applicants will be checked and subject to being found medically fit at the time of joining the college, students will be allowed to join the college. Unfit candidates will not be allowed to join the college.
ACN Admission 2020 Merit list
The merit list for ACN Jalandhar Cantt will prepare on the candidates’ performance in the entrance examination and weightage towards of gallantry awardees. Relative merit in case of equal marks. In the case of candidates securing the equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed, inter-se based on the following order of preference: –
- A candidate securing more aggregate marks (PCBE Subjects) in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or it’s equivalent.
- A candidate securing more marks in Biology in the entrance examination.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2020 Counselling
After the publication of the result, selected candidates will be called for the counselling. ACN Jalandhar Cantt will also invite individually informed for counseling by ACN Jalandhar Cantt. The candidates will be called for admission to the B Sc Nursing course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt will require to pay registration fee along with a willingness certificate at the time of counselling.
The important point that need to paid attention by the candidates regarding counselling procedure!!
- Candidates declared to have qualified OAT and recommended for admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt will also be individually informed for counselling by ACN Jalandhar Cantt.
- The candidates recommended for admission to the B Sc Nursing course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt are required to pay Rs 10,000/- as
- registration fee alongwith willingness certificate regarding joining through a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt at the time of counselling and get admitted to the course by the due date and formally join ACN Jalandhar Cantt for the course at least two days prior to the commencement of the course.
- This amount will be adjusted against the first instalment of the fee for the course to be paid by the candidate at the time of admission. If the registration / confirmation fee is not paid by the candidate during the counselling, it will be assumed that the candidate is not willing to join the course and the offer made to the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- The seat in such a situation will be offered to the candidate next on the waiting list.
- The candidate will be permitted to join the course only after she pays her dues by the due date.
- If a candidate fails to pay the requisite fee, as declared in the prospectus and / or fails to join the course by the due date, her candidature will be treated as cancelled and the seat will be offered to the candidate next on the waiting list.
- Request for seeking extension in time for joining the course will not be entertained.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Army College of Nursing Jalandhar 2020 Admission
There are some documents are needed which have to be submitted at the time of taking admission. See from here.
- Original/provisional degree and statement of marks of qualifying examination and other higher examination passed by the candidates.
- Character / Conduct Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed her last examination.
- Domicile Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
Inability to produce the original documents: In case a candidate is already pursuing a course of study in some other institute and the original certificates are held elsewhere, she is admitted based on the attested copies of her certificates. In such cases, the candidate must produce a letter from the Head of the college/institution concerned stating the fact. Once the admission has been granted, the candidate must deposit the original certificates within 15 days of her admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt, failing which the admission of the candidate will be canceled and the seat will be allotted to the candidate next on the waiting list.
ACN Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fees structure is as given below that includes the tution fees, university charges and security amount.
About Army College of Nursing Jalandhar
The Army College of Nursing Jalandhar has 137 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education. This provides admission to the B.Sc Nursing course (4 Years) through an entrance examination. The admission is given to only the female candidates.
Objectives of ACN Jalandhar Cantt: To provide a comprehensive system of education and prepare students to impart extremely competent nursing services.
- To maintain high standards of nursing education through innovative approaches to drawback resolution.
- To develop teaching and superordinate skills in nursing health care.
- To prepare nurses for the administration of nursing services and education
Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Result 2020 FAQs
Q1: In what form Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Result 2020 is available?
Q2: After the declaration of the result, Can I directly join the Army institute?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.