Adesh University MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 – Adesh University of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda Constituent Colleges of Adesh University offer MBBS and BDS through NEET. The seats offered by Adesh University is filled through combined counselling conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Get here complete details of Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020.
Adesh University MBBS / BDS Admission 2020
Candidates who qualify the NEET UG which is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) are able to apply for combined counselling that is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Adesh University. Below we mentioned the schedule which indicates important dates and events of Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020.
Important Adesh University MBBS / BDS Admission 2020 Dates
|The last date for applying online admission form||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for depositing fees||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Documents Verification for different categories||Last Week of Jun 2020|
|Display of provisional merit list of candidates||First Week of Jul 2020|
|For NRI candidates|
|Last date for submitting application form for NRI Quota||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|1st round of Online counselling|
|Form filling and submission of counselling form and indicating preferences of colleges and course||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Result display of 1st round of counselling||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and depositing fee||Second Week of Jul 2020|
|The 2nd round of Online counseling|
|Form filling and submission of counseling form and indicating preferences of colleges and course||to be announced…|
|Result display of 2nd round of counseling||to be announced…|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and depositing fee||to be announced…|
Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested for admission in Adesh university required to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who would be found ineligible in any phase of admission will get their candidature dismissed. Only the candidates are eligible on the basis of criteria listed below for admission in Adesh University.
- The admission to MBBS/BDS Courses shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET UG-2020 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent
- Merely applying for admission to MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of NEET-UG-2020 will not entitle the candidates eligible. Eligibility and merit of a candidate for admission will be determined by the Admission Committee strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the admission application form.
- Counseling/Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission Committees constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
- Age as per NEET-UG guidelines.
Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form
Adesh University will release the online application form for admission in MBBS/BDS 2020 courses as per the UG NEET 2020 score. Before filling the online application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and it is compulsory to qualify the UG NEET 2020 exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Below there is a direct link given below to fill the online application form for MBBS/BDS courses.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the fee (as per last year) for the online application form as per the details, which are given below.
|General Category||₹ 5000|
|For SC candidates||₹ 2500|
Note: Candidates need to pay the 18% GST along with the above-mentioned application fee.
Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2020 Counselling process
The Admission Committee has been entrusted with the responsibility to affect admissions to the medical institutions in the state of Punjab through Combined Counselling under the aegis of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The Date, time, venue, mode of Counselling and other relevant information will be as notified by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Candidate to check the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot for counselling events.
Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2020 Selection Procedure
Adesh University’s MBBS/BDS admission will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Candidates need to appear for UG NEET exam first and have obtained a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to MBBS/BDS Courses held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC), the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. Candidates who qualified the UG NEET have to apply for the counselling process which is conducted by BFUHS. Candidates have to pay the enrollment fee and verify the original documents in the last step of admission to the Adesh University.
Document required at a time of Enrollment in Medical and Dental Institutes:
Candidates are required to carry original and one set of self-attested copies of the following certificates/documents at the time of enrollment in Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bathinda for MBBS and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Bathinda for BDS of this university
- Matric or equivalent certificate for date of birth
- Certificate from the Head of the institute where from passed 10+1 and 10+2 ( as per Annexure-II which is provided in information brochure is attached below in this article).
- Declaration from the Parent/Guardian (as per Annexure-III which is provided in the information brochure is attached below in this article).
- Detailed Marks Card of 10+1
- Qualifying Examination Detailed Marks Card (of 10+2)
- Entrance Test (NEET-2020) Admit Card
- NEET-2020 Result Card
- Character Certificate from Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate last attendedResidence Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card (l)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap year undertaking by the candidate after affixing self attestation and recent colored photographs (If there is a gap after passing 10+2 examination) (Annexure IV which is provided in information brochure is attached below in this article)
- Eight colour passport size Photographs (unattested) as on the Entrance Test Admit Card
Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2020 Seat Intake and Reservation
Below we mentioned the UG Medical/Dental courses with the number of seats (as per last year) indicated against each have been permitted at Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research.
Distribution of seats for MBBS course is as under:
|Category||Number of Seats|
|For Indian Students||127|
|For NRI/Foreign Students||23|
Distribution of seats for BDS course is as under:
|Category||Number of Seats|
|For Indian Students||85|
|For NRI/Foreign Students||15|
Includes reservation as follows:
- 25% for Scheduled Castes (SC)
- 10% for Backward Classes (BC)
- 5% for Physically handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped.
- 1% Migrants from Jammu & Kashmir due to terrorist violence
Adesh University MBBS/BDS 2020 Fee structure
Here we mentioned the fee structure for the MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2020. the fee structure provide below is as per last year’s available data.
About Adesh University
Adesh University, Bathinda, the flagship academic and research endeavour of Adesh Foundation, a discoverer in health care, medical and technical education came into existence in the State of Punjab in July 2012. The parent body, the Adesh Foundation was established in 1995 with the aim and objectives of serving humanity in the sphere of health care as well as medical, paramedical and technical education. Adesh University has been put in place with a vision of making Malwa, the under-developed and backward belt of Punjab, a hub of the academic activity and a leading force in the field of Medical and Technical Education.
Official website: www.adeshuniversity.ac.in.
For more information about Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020, Download following Documents
- Download Previous Information Brochure – Published by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot.
- Download Previous Information Brochure – Published by Adesh University
- Previous Year Admission Notice
Insofar, official details of Adesh University MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.