Adesh University offers admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic (B.Sc. Nursing) / M.Sc. Nursing / General Nursing Midwifery (GNM). The admission to the Nursing courses for the academic session 2018 will be on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination. Interested aspirants can apply for Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018 online.
Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the University. After the candidates have provided the details in the online application, they will be required to lock the application. On locking the application form, the applicants will be able to take print out of the completed application form. Submit the printout of the application along with relevant documents and Demand Draft through. The schedule for counseling and admission will be uploaded on the University’s website. Check all the details of the Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018 from the article below.
Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018
The expected date for commencement of various events of Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018 are given in the table below:
|Last date for submitting the online application form||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for submitting the printed copy of the application form||04th week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for submitting application form along with self-attested copies of certificates||Last week of Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Oct 2018|
The following courses are offered at Adesh University for Nursing Admission for the academic session 2018:
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Post Basic (B.Sc. Nursing)
- M.Sc. Nursing
- General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
The application fee paid method will update soon.
|Programme||Application form fee|
|M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 3000/-|
|General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)||Rs. 2500/-|
M.Sc. (Nursing) Programmes:
- Should have passed a B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.Sc. Hons. (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Should have minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing).
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme
- The applicant should be 17 years old for admission to B.Sc Nursing.
- Should have passed the 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks (40% in case of SC/ST) taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination.
- Those who have passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants should be medically fit.
B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, are also eligible for admission.
- The applicants should be medically fit.
- Those candidates who have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
General Nursing and Midwifery (G. N. M.)
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 years
Should have passed 10+2 class preferably in Physics, Chemistry Biology (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
Should have passed 10+2 in Arts and English, Core/English Elective or Healthcare Science – Vocational stream Only, from a recognized Board with 40% marks.
Should have passed 10+2 vocational with minimum 40% marks ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Should be registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Should have passed 10+2 in any Vocational stream, such as Arts, Science, Commerce or Healthcare Science, conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- The application form for Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018 will be available in online mode only.
- Applicants have to provide only valid Mobile Number and email address.
- In the online application form, applicants need to provide the details such Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, etc and submit it
- After filling in the details of the online application, candidates will receive Registration No. and Password on their Mobile Number and registered an email address.
- Next, upload a photograph in the online application as per the specifications. The size of the photograph should not exceed 25KB.
Locking of Application
- Applicants are required to get a printout of the completed application. For printing the application, applicants should lock the application. With this, they will not be able to edit the data in the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and submit it along with self-attested copies of certificates and Demand Draft.
- Applicants who will submit their application form after the last date will have to submit the late fee payment charges at the cash counter of Adesh University.
M.Sc. (Nursing) Programmes: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit as referred in the eligibility criteria.
B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme / B.Sc. ( Post Basic ) Nursing: The admission to the mentioned programme will be on the basis of inter-se-merit of the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
B.Sc. (Nursing) Programme / B.Sc. ( Post Basic ) Nursing
|Tuition Fee||For Indian Students- Rs 40250/-
For NRI/Foreign Students – US $ 15000/-
For Entire Course
|Hostel Charges||Rs 20000/-||Per Year|
|College Charges||Rs 16000/-||Per Year|
|Registration Fee||Rs 4000/-||One time|
|Security deposit||Rs 20000/-||Refundable|
|Medical Charges||Rs 1000/-||One time|
|*SNA Fund||Rs 1000/-||One time|
|Books & Uniform||Rs 8000/-||One time|
M.Sc. (Nursing) Programmes
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 85000/-||Rs 100000/-|
|Hostel Charges||Rs 24000/-||Rs 24000/-|
|College Charges||Rs 19000/-||Rs 19000/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs 4000/-|
|Medical Charges||Rs 1000/-|
Insofar, official details of Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Adesh University releases Adesh University Nursing Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For More Detail of Adesh University Nursing, Please take view on 2017’s brochure – Download Information Brochure