AEEE 2019 Application Form – The AEEE 2019 Registration is open at the official website amrita.edu. The AEEE 2019 Application Form Last Date is April 15, 2019, for the CBT exams and April 25, 2019, for the PPT exams. Amrita University Application Form 2019 for the B.Tech courses is available in the online mode. The application fee is Rs. 1000 and is to be paid online to submit the application form. There is one single form to apply for admission in B.Tech courses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Amaravati campus. Check here Application fee, Eligibility, Process to apply for AEEE 2019 from the article below.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates who have qualified the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in PCM can proceed to fill the AEEE 2019 Application Form. Apart from AEEE, candidates can also apply for admission to Amrita University through JEE Main. The important dates in regards to AEEE Application Form 2019 can be checked in the table below:
|AEEE 2019 Application Form||Important dates|
|Commencement of AEEE 2019 Application Process||19 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form for CBT|
|Last date to submit the AEEE 2019 Application Form for Pen-paper based test|
|Registration for May 07 AEEE CBT starts||30 Apr – 02 May 2019|
|Window for changing Academic/Profile data and entering JEE Main Ranks||05 – 08 May 2019|
- Click Here to apply for AEEE 2019.
- Click Here for Online Ticketing System (Admission Queries).
- Click Here to check the Online Ticketing System User Manual.
AEEE 2019 Instruction to OMR Candidates
Candidates who have submitted OMR application for AEEE can submit the test city preference by:
- Login here: Use your OMR application number and Date of Birth as received by SMS.
- After logging in,
- Enter Email ID for communication
- Select AEEE/JEE
- Select City
- Accept Declaration
- Accept the conditions
- Preview the application by clicking on ‘Get Application Summary’
- Log off
AEEE 2019 Application Fee
The AEEE 2019 Application Form Fee has to be paid by every candidate in order to apply successfully for the entrance test. candidates who will be applying through JEE Main will also have to pay an application fee amount given in the table below:
|JEE Main||INR 300/-|
|AEEE & JEE Main||INR 1000/-|
- Mode of Payment: The aspirants can submit their application fee by Online mode using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
It is advised that you check AEEE eligibility criteria before applying. Check below.
Items to Keep Ready to Fill AEEE 2019 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of items/ documents ready beforehand. This will ensure that you enter the only correct information in the AEEE Application Form.
- A valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Class 10th certificate
- Valid id proof such as (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Scanned image of your photograph and signature
- A passport size photograph of the candidate
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
How To Fill AEEE 2019 Application Form?
To successfully apply for AEEE 2019 candidates will have to first register themselves o the official website and then continue to fill in the application form that will be available online only. Check here the complete step by step process to register and fill the application form for AEEE 2019.
AEEE 2019 Registration
The very first step in order to apply for AEEE 2019 is to register. Look at the steps provided below guided by images to understand the process:
- Click on the direct link given on this page to register for AEEE.
- Next, click on the “Register” button to continue with the application process.
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Name(as in the 10th certificate), Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit & Continue” button.
Fill in details in AEEE Application Form
Once the registration part is over, the aspirants will get the login details for AEEE 2019 at the registered email id and mobile number. Next, the candidates need to fill in the necessary information in the AEEE 2019 Application Form. To details to be filled in the form are as follows:
- Personal Details
- Details such as your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Category, PWD status, Gender, Date of birth, etc will be automatically filled in on the basis of information provided by you at the time of registration.
- You need to choose the Nationality
- Enter your Father’s and Mother’s Name( As per in the 10th certificate)
- Communication Details
- Enter your complete address
- State/ UT
- City/ District
- Education Details (Class 10th and 12th)
- Name of the Board/Institution/University
- Stream/Subject Studied
- Year of Passing
- Studying State
- Mode of Admission
Here, the candidates need to tick the mode of admission by which they wish to apply for.
- If you choose to apply through AEEE 2019 only, then you have to Select Type of Examination, i.e. CBT or PBT, and from the drop-down menu choose how did you come to know about Amrita? Also, you have to give at least 03 preferences for the test centers for AEEE 2019.
- If you choose to apply through JEE Main score, then you will see a message that you have to enter the score details of JEE Mains 2019 from February 2019.
- Lastly, tick on the terms & conditions, and click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
AEEE 2019 Application Form: How to Upload Images
After entering all the necessary information in the AEEE Application Form, the aspirants need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The images must be uploaded as per the specification is given below.
|Images to upload||Format||Dimensions|
|Photograph||between 5 KB and 20 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (width x height)|
|Signature||Between 5 KB and 20 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)|
- After uploading the images, click on “Save & Continue” button
- Preview the AEEE Online Application Form
- On successfully uploading the images, a preview of the AEEE 2019 Application Form will be available on the screen. Verify that the details submitted by you in the application form are correct.
- If there are some which changes which are to be done in the form, then click on the “Edit Application Form” or else click on the “Continue to Payment” button.
- Payment of the Registration Fee
- Lastly, the candidates need to pay the requisite amount of the registration fee by online mode. However, before the payment, you must verify that the details entered by you in the Application Form are correct.
- On successful receipt of payment towards application fee, the candidates will be sent an email containing the details of the payment receipt and reference number.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- You must submit only one application form for AEEE 2019. Do not submit more than one application, it can lead to rejection.
- The candidates do not have to submit any document/ certificate in this stage.
- The candidates should note that request for change or correction of any information given in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances. Hence, before finally submitting it, you must verify that the details submitted by you are correct.
- Keep a copy of AEEE confirmation page safe, it will be needed after the announcement of result during seat allocation.
AEEE 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who will successfully fill up the application form will be allowed to participate in the slot booking process. the slot booking process is available for the registered candidates to book their preferred exam center, time and date to appear in the exam.
On doing the slot booking, the admit card is generated. The admit card is the document that allows the candidates to enter their respective exam centers to appear in the exam. The admit contains the exam center details, exam time and date, candidate’s details and exam related important instructions.
Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) 2019
Amrita University is ranked 8th best university in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF). There are a total of six campuses of Amrita University. They are Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Amaravati campus. In addition to that, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has given the University an ‘A’ grade. Candidates looking forward to pursuing B.Tech must apply for the entrance examination.
FAQs On AEEE 2019 Application Form
Here are few of the most frequently asked question on AEEE 2019 Application Form:
Q1: Is there any offline mode of application available to apply for AEEE 2019?
A: No, only the online mode of applying for AEEE 2019 is available and only at the official website of Amrita University.
Q2: Do I have to submit the application form by sending it via post?
A: No, you just need to submit it in the online mode by paying the online application fee. No need to send any hard copy of the application form.
Q3: If I apply via JEE Mains how do I upload my marks, as I have yet not received the score of the exam?
A: The candidates will be able to enter their JEE Main 2019 marks as per the schedule above on the page. The University will later on also open a window to enter the JEE Main scores.
Q4: I made mistakes in my application. Will there be correction dates for AEEE?
A: No, there is no provision to make corrections in the application form once it is submitted. However, a window for changing Academic/Profile data and entering JEE Main Ranks will open from May 05 – 08, 2019.
If you have more question about the AEEE 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.