AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria Is majorly a set of instruction to shortlist a group of candidates willing to take admission in a particular university or college. The Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2019 is based on criteria like Age of the candidate, Qualification, Subjects to be qualified in, Marks obtained in qualifying examination. Though the University does not verify the AEEE 2019 eligibility criteria at the time of application process or during the test, it is verified at the time of counselling. If it is found that the candidates do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for AEEE 2019, he/she will not be granted admission The exam date for AEEE 2019 for the Computer-based and Pen-paper based test has been announced online. Also, the registration for AEEE 2019 has begun. Check the complete details on AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria from this page.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates who wish to start with their registration for AEEE 2019 must go through the eligibility criteria required by the university. Below we have explained all the eligibility requirements to apply for the entrance test:
Age Limit Criteria
The candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1998 are eligible to apply for AEEE 2019.
- The aspirants should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidates appearing for the above examination in March/April 2019, can also apply if they secure the marks mentioned on this page.
Subject Combination in Qualifying Examination
The candidates should have passed Class 12th examination and should have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Examination
- The Candidates must have obtained an aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination.
- In each of the subjects that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics candidates must have obtained not less than 55%.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria for International Admissions
Those candidates who have studied under a system other than CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. For International Admissions, you must fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below.
- Candidates should have obtained preferably ‘A’ grade (or equivalent) in ‘A’ level examination or its equivalent.
- Those who have taken the Advanced Placement Courses will be given preference.
- Candidates should have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
- Furthermore, such candidates should also obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
Admission Procedure For AEEE 2019
The application form for Amrita University for the year 2019 is available on the website for all the eligible candidates. The admissions to B.Tech programmes of 2019 batch is offered on the basis of the following:
- Marks obtained in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2019
- JEE Main 2019 (January & April Session)
The candidates as per choice can apply for admission either through the AEEE 2019 or JEE main or even both. The candidates are to register for the same from the official website only after which they will be able to fill in and submit the application form.
The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts an AEEE for admission to its engineering courses every year in the month of April. The NRI, PIO & Foreign National candidates are exempted from appearing in the examination if they are studying their Plus Two outside India. However, NRI- Sponsored candidates (those who are pursuing the 10+2 education in India but whose either of the parents is an NRI) And NRI/PIO/Foreign National candidates who are pursuing their Plus Two education in India have to appear for the AEEE 2019 to be considered for admission.
If you have any question about the AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.