AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham like many other universities will start its application process. The University conducts an entrance exam by the name of Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) for admission to B.Tech programs. The candidates who will be taking their 10+2 examination in 2019 or have passed their examinations last year are all preparing for all such examination to achieve their goals with building their career in the best of universities. To prepare for the AEEE 2019, the candidates should have a thorough knowledge of its exam pattern. By knowing the exam pattern and marking scheme you can strategize your preparation. Here we are trying to cover all the details regarding the AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Examination pattern consists of many factors that affect the preparation and result of a candidate. The result can be improved if the pattern is followed while preparing for the examination. To know the examination pattern is to yield a better result. The AEEE 2019 examination patter consists not only of the time and number of questions that are to be asked but also many other details regarding the examination.
Mode of Examination
The mode of examination for candidates taking the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering(AEEE) 2019 is mainly Computer Based Test also known as CBT, but for the candidates who are from Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka there is also an option for pen and paper mode examination. A candidate can opt only for one mode be it CBT or pen and paper, not both.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
The CBT will be organized in some of the main cities of the country in multiple slots. A candidate can choose their slot by visiting the official website for taking the examination, the dates for the examination can be checked from the table above and the slot timings are given below. The duration of the examination will be 2 and 1/2 hours.
Pen and Paper(P&P) Test
In pen paper mode the candidates will be provided with a question booklet and an OMR sheet to mark the answers. The candidates will be given 2 and 1/2 hour time to solve all the questions and mark them. there will be only one slot for P&P test from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
Examination Pattern for AEEE 2019
The pattern of examination and marking scheme is also one of the major factors that a candidate should be aware of before taking the examination. The pattern followed in the examination for admission to B.tech by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are all listed below in detail.
- Duration of examination: The duration for examination both for CBT and Pen and paper will be 2 and 1/2 hours.
- No.of questions: There will be three sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics each containing the marks as follows.
|Subject||Total no. of questions||Marks|
- Type of question: All the question will be multiple choice questions with four options.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Marking scheme: for each right answer, 3 marks will be awarded, for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Important Information for the Candidates
- Candidates are to report at the examination center on time no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the start of the examination.
- Do not carry any mobile phones, calculators, physical or mathematical table or any other electronic device to the examination hall.
Instructions for CBT candidates
- candidates have to be at the examination center 30 minutes prior to the examination time and be seated on the allotted sets 25 min before the examination.
- The candidates will be provided with only three rough sheets, no candidate is allowed to carry any paper with them.
- If any attempt is made to hinder or cause any kind of destruction to the computer system the candidate will be disqualified from the examination then and there.
Instructions for Pen and paper candidates
- Candidates have to bring their own stationery that includes a black ballpoint pen, an HB pencil, sharpener, and eraser.
- All candidates have to be present at the examination centers 30 minutes before the examination time.
- All candidates have to be seated 25 minutes before the examination timing on their allotted seats.
If you have any question about the AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.