AEEE 2019 Result has been announced by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Candidates can check their result online at or through the direct link on this page. To check AEEE 2019 Result, candidates need to log in by entering their application number (Starting with OM/AM), and date of birth. AEEE Result also contains the rank of the candidates in the exam. 70% of the seats in Amrita University is available for the candidates who qualified AEEE 2019, however, the rest 30% of the seats are available for the candidates who qualify JEE Main 2019. Qualifiers in the AEEE are then eligible to participate in AEEE 2019 Counselling. Check the complete details about the AEEE 2019 Result from this page.

Latest: AEEE 2019 Result has been announced. Click on the link below to check it.

AEEE 2019 Result

Amrita University also has scholarship facilities for the top performers of AEEE 2019. Candidates can check the schedule for declaration of result for AEEE 2019 from the table below.

AEEE 2019 Result Important Dates
AEEE 2019 CBT exam date 22 to 26 Apr 2019
AEEE 2019 PPT exam date 27 Apr 2019
AEEE CBT Date for those candidates who were not able to attend the CBT & PPT 07 May 2019
Declaration of AEEE Result 2019 13 May 2019 10 May 2019

Result: Click Here to check the AEEE 2019 Result.

How to Check AEEE 2019 Result?

The candidates can check their result for AEEE 2019 by online mode only. No printed rank list shall be sent to the candidates by post. Follow the instructions given below to check the result for AEEE 2019.

Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for checking the result.

Step 2: Next, the candidates need to enter details such as Registration Number, and Date of Birth.

Step 3: Submit the login details.

Step 4: Once you submit the login credentials, your result will be available on the screen.

How Is AEEE 2019 Result Prepared?

The AEEE 2019 Result is entirely based on the raw marks of the candidates in the examination. The candidates who get the highest marks in the exam in aggregate get a higher rank and so on. Based on the ranks in AEEE 2019, the candidates are sorted in a list and called for the counselling rounds for seat filling.

How raw marks is calculated?

  • The raw marks are calculated on the basis of the marking scheme of the exam.
  • There are 3 sections Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
  • Physics and Chemistry have 30 marks each and Maths has 40 marks.
  • There is a total of 100 questions with 300 marks in all.
  • The candidates will be given ranks as per the scores out of 300.
  • For the correct answer, you will get 03 marks.
  • For an incorrect answer, 01 marks will be deducted from the total score.
  • If the question is left unanswered, no marks will be given to the candidate.
  • If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and negative mark will be awarded, resulting in deducting of 01 marks.

Details in AEEE 2019 Result

The result for AEEE 2019 will comprise of the following information:

  • Name of the candidate
  • Roll Number
  • Marks obtained in the entrance exam
  • Rank obtained
  • Status of the result

AEEE 2019 Counselling

The counseling process for the admission to B.Tech programmes at Amrita Vishwas Vidyapeeth is conducted after the release of the rank list. Counselling is conducted in three campuses, at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore. The candidates can appear for the counselling process at any of the above-mentioned campuses. Also, a call letter will be sent to all these candidates who are eligible for the AEEE 2019 Counselling round and the same has to be produced at the time of the counseling.

Documents to be produced at the time of AEEE Counselling

The documents to be brought at the time of counselling are listed below.

  • Call letter for participation in the counselling round.
  • Hall ticket of Amrita university entrance examination.
  • 10th mark sheet.
  • 12th examination hall ticket.
  • 12th mark sheet.
  • category certificate (SC/ST/MBC/OBC).
  • A counselling fee in the form of demand draft of Rs.10,000
  • An advance payment of tuition fee in the form of demand draft of Rs.50,000
  • Transfer certificate and conduct certificate obtained from the school from where the candidate has passed 12th.

AEEE 2019

ATSE 2019 Scholarship Worth 12 Lac for Class 4 to Class 12 Click Here

Leave a Reply