AEEE 2020 – Amrita University has released application form for Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2020. The last date to apply for AEEE is March 31, 2020 on amrita.edu and link to apply is given below. AEEE 2020 exam will be held from April 23 to 27, 2020 in CBT mode and on May 02, 2020 in PPT mode. The Pen- Paper tests is going to be conducted in Tamil Nadu only. It is a university level examination, which is held throughout India. 10+2 candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply for AEEE 2020, in order to get admission in B.Tech course offered by Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai campus of the University. AEEE is held in CBT and Pen and Paper mode. You can check AEEE 2020 date, registration process, syllabus, and preparation tips, books, eligibility, and more from this page.
Latest: To fill and submit AEEE 2020 application form – Click Here
Admission in Amrita University B.Tech course is also done on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination Main. In all, 70% seats are filled via AEEE and 30% via JEE Main rank. Check dates for the AEEE 2020 from the table below.
|Online Registration begins||19 Sep 2019|
|Online Registration ends|
|AEEE CBT slot booking||06 – 10 Apr 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card starts||06 Apr 2020|
|Exam Date (Computer Based)||23-27 Apr 2020|
|Exam Date (Paper Based)||02 May 2020|
|Counselling registration||05 May 2020|
|Result||07 May 2020|
Practice Mock Test for AEEE 2020
The candidates can practice for the exam via the free mock tests available in the table below:
|AEEE 2020 Subject||Mock Test Link|
|AEEE Physics||Practice Here|
|AEEE Chemistry||Practice Here|
|AEEE Maths||Practice Here|
|AEEE Full Test||Practice Here|
AEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill AEEE application form online and offline. The online application forms are released on amrita.edu, whereas, offline application can be collected from the campuses of the University. The process to submit offline AEEE form is simple. Candidates just need to get it, fill details in it and then send it back the university. However, to submit the online application form of AEEE 2020, the candidates have to follow the steps below:
Registration: Candidates first need to register by submitting basic details like e-mail id and phone number.
Fill AEEE 2020 Application Form and Upload Images: After registration, candidates need to enter details in the application form and upload images. Upload the details like personal details, academic details, contact details, JEE details.
Pay Application Fee: Final step is to pay the application fee. The amount of application fee is:
|Through JEE main and AEEE||Rs. 1000|
|Only Jee Main||Rs 400|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay fee via net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
– Amrita University Now Institute of Eminence (IoE) –
Another feather added to cap, Amrita University has received Institute of Eminence Status this year. Now what is the meaning of Institute of Eminence? The government had proposed to set up Institutions of Eminence in India. Under this proposal, it planned to establish 20 world-class institutes in the country.
How are IoEs different from other institutes? – The IOEs are proposed to enjoy greater autonomy compared to other higher education institutions. They are free to decide their fee for domestic and foreign students, and have a flexible course duration and structure. These institutes arre also exempt from approvals of government or UGC for academic collaborations with foreign institutions.
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for AEEE 2020 appearing aspirants to fulfill the eligibility criteria before the online registration.
- 10+2 pass from any authorized board with 60% aggregate score in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- 55% is the minimum marks for each subject.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after July 01, 1999.
Amrita Admission Through JEE Main 2020
The candidates who have a valid JEE Main score are exempted from the entrance exam – AEEE. The candidates who have a valid JEE Main scores have to register for admission with their JEE scores and then participate in the University’s B.Tech Joint Seat Allotment
What is JEE Main 2020?
Joint Entrance Exam-Main is the entrance test for the students who want to take admission in B.Tech program. JEE Main is conducted by NTA. It is also a screening test for JEE Advanced Exam which is compulsory for the students who dream to study in the Indian Insitute of Technology (IITs).
Eligibility for JEE Main 2020
– Those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2018 or 2019; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2020 are eligible to appear in JEE(Main)- 2020.
– Candidates must have taken at least 5 subjects in class 12th in order to be eligible for JEE (Main) 2020.
– Candidates who have already attempted JEE Main in the past 3 consecutive years are not eligible to apply for JEE Main 2020.
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of AEEE for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics that comprehends only those topics which candidates have studied in class 11 and 12th. For vigorous preparation, students can solve the sample papers and previous year question papers. Candidates can check below the topics that are included in the syllabus:
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Permutation & Combination
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation
- Matrices & Determinants
- Integral Calculus
- Statistics & Probability
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties 0f Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- D- and -f Block Elements
- Block Elements (Other Groups)
- Block Elements
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemaical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
AEEE is held in online as well as offline mode. Online examination is the computer-based test (CBT) which includes 100 questions from PCM in total. 30 questions are asked from Physics and Chemistry each and 40 questions are from Mathematics. It is a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) test. The following table will show the exact weightage of marks and the subjects:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Time Duration: 2.5 hours
- Marking Scheme: +3 for the correct answer, -1 for the wrong answer, 0 for no attempt
AEEE 2020 Sample Papers
To prepare for the entrance exam better, it is important that you should solve the sample paper and previous year papers as much as possible. In the table below we have given links for downloading the AEEE Sample Paper.
|AEEE Sample Paper||Download Link Here|
|Sample Paper 1||Click Here to download|
|2009 Question Paper||Click Here to download|
|2015 (Code A) Question Paper||Click Here to download|
|2015 (Code D) Question Paper||Click Here to download|
How to Prepare for AEEE 2020?
Candidates have already been introduced with the syllabus of AEEE 2020 examination but sometimes it is very difficult for the aspirants on where to start from and how to prepare. So below are the instructions on the preparation for AEEE 2020 that will help the students to prepare for the big test:
- Firstly, go through the syllabus thoroughly so that no topic should be miss by you.
- Make a chart of the syllabus and divide your days and time on a particular topic according to its importance and length.
- Candidate must follow the exam pattern to get an insight on marking scheme, number of questions, time duration and question pattern.
- Start your studies with the important books like NCERT to revise your basics, then shift to guides for tough questions.
- Make notes to each and every topic you are reading in a day so that you can have a quick revision anytime. Comprehensive list of formulas would be the best way to revise the formulas.
- Consult your teachers if you are facing the problem regarding any topic.
- Involving in the group discussions is the best way to get more knowledge about the exam as well as the topics from your passed out seniors. It will also help you to build up your confidence at a glance.
- Solve Sample papers and previous year question papers to make your preparation more strong.
- Last but not the least, take care of your health and do not take much stress. Work hard but do not forget to take your meals timely and enough sleep. Health is more important than anything.
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking
Candidates who are appearing for AEEE 2020 CBT have to choose their examination slots. The procedure of slot booking takes place online on the official website of Amrita University www.amrita.edu. While booking the slot, contenders need to objectify the test centre, date and time of the test. There is a total of 15 slots of CBT conducted by the Amrita University. The University takes the entrance on 5 different dates with 3 slots on each date. The slot booking of AEEE 2020 is on the basis of first come first serve criteria so candidates are advised to fill their slots as soon as the slot booking process starts.
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their AEEE 2020 admit cards from the official website of Amrita University i.e., amrita.edu. The candidates who are appearing for the offline exam also get their admit card online.
NOTE: Admit card is issued only when candidates (who are appearing for CBT) have booked their slot after the online registration.
Documents required at the time of exam
- AEEE 2020 Admit Card
- One identity proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card or any other valid identity proof for verification.
- One copy of your identity proof for submission at the center.
AEEE 2020 Result
After appearing in the AEEE 2020, the result is declared on the official website of Amrita University www.amrita.edu. The counselling of the admission only takes place on the basis of the ranks secured in AEEE 2020. The results are available online only. To check the result the candidates have to log in using their Application number and date of birth. Thereafter the result appears on the screen. The candidates have to download the result and take its print. The candidates have to produce the print of the exam at the time of counselling.
AEEE 2020 Counselling
As per the Amrita University, candidates have to secure a good rank in AEEE 2020 to be eligible for the admission in 4-year Btech program. Contenders get a call letter from the University itself for the offline counselling and they have to carry that call letter at the time of counselling. Candidates also need to carry their documents for the verification process along with the call letter.
For the candidates who are applying through JEE Main 2020 (January/April Session) will get a call letter for the counselling only if they have qualified the examination. Candidates with good ranking get admission in Amrita School of Engineering in one of its 4 campuses (Amritapuri, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kollam).
AEEE 2020 Admission Process: An Overview
The candidates can have a look at the admission process given below and this is how the admission of the candidates will take place. Check the information given below.
— Apply Online and get registered
— Submit the academic preferences (courses as well as branch) before doing the registration for seat allotment
— After the announcement of result, register for seat allotment
— Pay the admission fee via online mode
— Cross-check the eligibility criteria and carry all the documents for the verification process
— Appear on the first day of classes
About Amrita University
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham was the youngest institution to be awarded an ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The B.Tech courses offered at the various campuses of the University are as follows:
- Amritapuri campus: CSE, CAI, ECE, EEE, ME, EOC
- Bengaluru campus: CSE, CAI, ECE, EEE, ME, EOC
- Coimbatore campus: AE, CE, ChE, CSE, CAI, CCE, ECE, EEE, EIC, ME
- Chennai campus: CE, CSE, ECE, EEE, ME
The course fee structure at the various campus of Amrita University:
AEEE 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : AEEE shall be held in online as well as offline mode. Online examination is the computer-based test (CBT) which includes 100 questions from PCM in total. 30 questions are asked from Physics and Chemistry each and 40 questions are from Mathematics. It is a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) test. Candidates will get 3 marks for each correct answer and they will loose 1 mark for each wrong answer. Total Marks will be 300 and total no. of questions will be 120.
Ans : Amrita University conducts AEEE.
Ans : Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any authorized board with 60% aggregate score in PCM and 55% is the minimum marks for each subject for being eligible for AEEE examination.
Ans : Candidates can get the updated syllabus for AEEE examination on the official website of Amrita University.
Ans : Amrita University conducts AEEE examination in both online and offline mode.
Ans : The official site of Amrita University is www.amrita.edu.
Ans : Candidates must keep themselves ready for the Counselling Round after getting selected in AEEE examination.
Ans : Candidates appearing in AEEE Computer Based Test can book any slot of their own choice.
AEEE 2020 Information Brochure
Amrita University has released the AEEE Brochure. The candidates can click on the image below to download the PDF of the brochure.
For more information about AEEE 2020, Download Brochure