AEEE 2020 Counselling – Amrita University has made an announcement for Fee Payment and B.Tech Semester Classes Commencement. The allocation of seats is done as per the performance of the candidates in the AEEE 2020 / JEE Main 2020 or SAT and the availability of seats. After the release of seat allotment, the candidates who get selected are required to pay the tuition fee. The admission is granted into campuses of Amrita University situated at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore. Check more information about AEEE 2020 counselling from this page.
– AEEE 2020 Counselling Fee Payment for B.Tech extended. Scroll down to check the Notice.
– Amrita University has released the notice for B.Tech Semester Classes Commencement. Check the below image.
AEEE 2020 Counselling
Check the complete schedule for AEEE 2020 Counselling from the table below.
|AEEE 2020 Counselling||Dates|
02 Sep 2020
|Registration for Seat Allotment|
|CSAP Registration Closed|
|1st Seat Allotment||16 Sep 2020|
|1st Seat Allotment Payment dates||16 – 19 Sep 2020|
|Reconciliation||20 – 21 Sep 2020|
|2nd Seat Allotment||22 Sep 2020|
|2nd Seat Allotment Payment dates||23 – 25 Sep 2020|
|Remaining tuition fee payment for the candidates confirmed in the first round.|
|Reconciliation||26 – 28 Sep 2020|
|Remaining tuition fee payment for the candidates confirmed in the second round||28 Sep 2020|
|3rd Seat Allotment||01 Oct 2020 by 1:30 Pm|
|Last date to pay the initial and remaining fees for all the candidates who confirmed their seats|
|Commences of Classes (Online)|
15 Oct 2020
Counselling (CSAP) Registration: Click here to Registration for AEEE 2020 Counselling.
AEEE 2020 Counselling Fee Payment for B.Tech Extended Notice
AEEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates are offered admission to an academic programme based on their academic preferences and based on All India Ranks / Score of JEE (Mains) – 2020 or based on the rank secured in AEEE 2020, as preferred by the candidate, through a common Seat Allocation Process for all the five engineering campuses.
- Counseling involves Registration for counseling by paying counseling charges, academic preference submissions, Allotment of Seat, Acceptance of Seat Offered, Payment of Fees and Verification of Documents.
- Seat allocation is done separately for candidates with AEEE 2020 rank and JEE Mains 2020 rank/score. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website for frequent updates on the counseling process. University may admit an AEEE 2020 candidate having a good score in JEE Mains 2020 if he/she gets a better option of academic preference.
At the time of Counselling, candidates shall produce originals of the following:
- Provisional Seat Allotment Order downloaded from the portal.
- Letter of Seat Acceptance downloaded from the portal.
- 10th Class Marks Statement
- HSC / 12th class Examination Admit Card
- HSC / 12th class Marks Statement
- Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2020 Admit Card (With Signature of Invigilator) or JEE Mains 2020 Score Card
- Community Certificate** (SC / ST / BC / MBC / OBC)
- Transfer Certificate# and Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th Class
During the process of document verification, if the mismatch between the document uploaded in the registration site and produced by the candidate is found to be due to wilful forgery/act of cheating, the offer of admission will stand cancelled and the candidate is debarred from further rounds of seat allocation. When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his / her original certificates will be retained by the University, unless otherwise decided by the competent authority.
For more detail about AEEE 2020 Counselling, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.