Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted by the Amrita University for the admission in the bachelor’s program of engineering. It is a university level of examination and cover topics from the 11th and 12th science syllabus. University conducts the exam every year and some of the previous year’s question papers are attached below for the candidates to go through them for practice. Merely grabbing the theory portion would not fetch good marks and ranks in the exam. Check and download the question papers from below in this article.
AEEE 2020 Previous Years Question Papers
Practising from the question paper is a must for every candidate. It gives the actual stats to the candidate for their level of preparation. Candidates should go through the AEEE previous years question papers from below, practice and analyze them for the correction.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
For solving the previous year question papers, the candidates need to know the exam pattern for AEEE 2020. The pattern is given below so that a clear picture could be drawn before solving the previous year question papers.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Mode: Online (Computer – Based Test) and Pen – Paper Test (PPT)
- Total marks: 240
- Marking scheme: +3 marks for every correct answer. -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
AEEE 2020 Books
Before solving the sample papers, the candidates must refer to some good books. Here are some books suggested. Check the table given below.
|BSE CHAPTERWISE SOLVED PAPERS CLASS 12th|
physics chemistry mathematics
By Arihant Experts
|NCERT Solutions Physics 12th|
By Nidhi Goel
|Super 10 CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2020|
Exam Sample Papers 2nd Edition
By Disha Experts
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma |
(Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session)
|Senior Secondary School Mathematics for Class 12 |
by R S Aggarwal (2019-20 Session
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for AEEE basically consists of the questions of the class 11th and 12th. The examination will be having topics from the concepts which have been previously studied by the candidates in their Higher Secondary.
Click Here to check the syllabus for AEEE 2020.
Significance of the Previous Years Question Paper
Everything has its purpose for its existence and so do the previous years question papers. Question papers are not less than an actual exam paper if took them seriously. Some of the following significance of the question papers are listed down.
- Candidates can know the structure of the questions by solving the previous year question papers.
- By solving the previous year question papers, the candidates can get to know how much they are thorough with their preparation.
- When the candidates solve the question papers, this helps them to increase their efficiency and speed. In a way, this would help them to prepare better.
- Practicing from the previous year question papers would be beneficial for all the test – takers as that would give them a roundabout idea about how this years exam will come.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.