AEEE 2020 Syllabus: Amrita University conducts Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) to offer admission to students in B.Tech courses. It is conducted in both the online and offline mode. The syllabus mainly consist of the 11th and 12th topics of from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus consists of 3 sections mainly physics, chemistry and maths.For more information about AEEE 2020 Syllabus, candidates can go through this article.
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can download syllabus for AEEE 2020 B.Tech exam for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from the button below.
Practice Mock Test for AEEE 2020
The candidates can practice for the exam via the free mock tests available in the table below:
|AEEE 2020 Subject||Mock Test Link|
|AEEE Physics||Practice Here|
|AEEE Chemistry||Practice Here|
|AEEE Maths||Practice Here|
|AEEE Full Test||Practice Here|
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern as it allows the candidates to plan out a strategy for the preparation of the exam. The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, total number of questions, marking scheme and much more. For the same reason check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode: Online and Offline
- Nature of questions: MCQ
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Marking Scheme: +3 for the correct answer, -1 for the wrong answer, 0 for no attempt
Check the detailed distribution of questions given below
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Weightage of the topics from the AEEE 2020 Syllabus
We have provided a detailed syllabus for the students to go through and study accordingly but it has been observed that the examination covers major questions from some specific topics more. These topics carry good weightage in the question paper and candidates should prepare these topics really well.
Note: these are the just the observation and with the frequent changes in the pattern, candidates should not blindly go with these topics only. But rather are advised to prepare the entire syllabus as we can expect questions from any topic.
Major topics from physics
Some of the topics which a candidate can expect are listed below:
Major topics from chemistry
Regular topics observed but focus on all the topics given in the syllabus
- Organic chemistry
- Organic halogen compounds
- Hydrogen compounds
Major topics from mathematics
Try to practice more of these topics to increase speed and efficiency.
AEEE 2020 Preparation
Apart from knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, it is important for the candidates to check the preparation tips for scoring well in the examination. So, some of the expert tips are provided below.
- Know your syllabus: Candidates first and foremost task is to religiously know about every detail about the syllabus. Any loopholes and lag in knowing about the syllabus will lead to the confusion and insufficient level of preparation.
- Notes: After knowing the syllabus for the exam, candidates should start collecting and compiling the notes for the desired topics and subjects. If there are some good notes which are available online either take out the printout of those notes or download them and store them in a separate folder.
- Set the schedule: Once you are done with the above two, start by scheduling your 24 hours. Divide your work cycle accordingly which gives you a proper time for studying, having meals, your personal time and a good sleep also.
- Divide the topics: Once knowing the syllabus and the subjects in it, start by segregating the subject according to your comfortability and hold on that subject. Decide the subject which needs more attention from you and start by that particular subject only.
- Separate list: Make the separate list of the important topics first for that particular subject which needs more practice and then for the other subjects accordingly. Check regularly how many topics you have already covered and how many more are still left. Keep updating your checklist accordingly.
- Time: Try to finish the entire syllabus before a month, so that there is enough time left for the practice and taking the mock test. After each mock test analyze the score and mistakes made in the questions and try to clear your basics form there.
AEEE 2020 Books
There are ample of books available in the market for the engineering entrance exams but make sure you pick the most trustoworthy books where the concepts are clear. Check the table given below for the same.
|BSE CHAPTERWISE SOLVED PAPERS CLASS 12th|
physics chemistry mathematics
By Arihant Experts
|NCERT Solutions Physics 12th|
By Nidhi Goel
|Super 10 CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2020|
Exam Sample Papers 2nd Edition
By Disha Experts
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma |
(Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session)
|Senior Secondary School Mathematics for Class 12 |
by R S Aggarwal (2019-20 Session
Amrita Engineering Entrance examination is conducted by the Amrita University for the admission in the undergraduate courses in engineering. It a university level examination and the mode of the exam is both CBT (Computer Base Test) and Pen- Paper Based Test (PPT). The pen- paper test is conducted in Tamil Nadu only. The exam contains questions from the 11th and 12th physics, chemistry and maths. The total number of questions in the exam is 80. For the correct answers, the candidates will get three marks and for the incorrect answers, one marks will be deducted.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.