|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AFMC PG Application Form 2017 is available as per schedule mentioned below. Apply for AFMC PG 2017 admission on the basis of NEET PG 2017. The candidates have to fill the NEET PG 2017 Roll no/ Testing ID etc already available with him/her without which the application form will be deemed as incomplete. Register and apply online on the website at www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and also submit the completed application to be considered for admission to any of the AFMS teaching institutions.
- Application form for AFMC PG 2017 for Priority III, IV, V is available from January 17, 2017. Check all the further details below.
|Start of registration and application process – Priority 1||20 Dec 2016|
|Last date for Registration – Priority 1||10 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application – Priority 1||12 Jan 2017|
|Online Application registration – Priority 3, 4, 5||17 Jan 2017|
|Last date for online submission of registration – Priority 3, 4, 5||06 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application – Priority 3, 4, 5||08 Feb 2017|
|Last date for Application Fee – Priority 3, 4, 5||14 Feb 2017|
Candidates must read the eligibility conditions and satisfy that they belong to one of the following groups.
- Priority III – Para Mil / Govt of India sponsored candidates,
- Priority IV – Ex- SSC candidates,
- Priority V – Civilian candidatess
Admissions for PG courses for the year 2017 will be done on basis of NEET PG 2017. Candidates will be required to register on AFMS website using NEET PG 2017 Testing ID. Please read the notification under PG portal for details.
Candidates can apply online for AFMC PG Medical Priority (III, IV & V) Admission 2017 though the link given below.
Registration portal for Priority-III, IV and V is started from 17 Jan 2017.
- Click Here for Guide to online application for Priority-III, IV & V
- It has come to the notice that candidates are not filling the requisite information correctly in the prescribed format during payment of application fee. E.g. Candidates are filling NEET Testing Id, email Id etc as their Candidate Id in the payment portal during payment of application fee which is not correct.
- It is reiterated that candidates while paying the application fee should fill their Candidate Id and Date of Birth (in format of DD/MM/YYYY) correctly. Please note that Candidate Id is the five digit number allotted to you on applying online on AFMS website.
- It is intimated that application fee status under login Id of candidates who have paid the fee successfully on 17 & 18 Jan 2017 have been updated and candidates can see their fee status under their AFMS login Id. Any discrepancy in the status to be intimated on 011-23092349 / email: [email protected] .
- For any assistance/ info, you may call 011-23092349.
Step by Step Process of Application Process – Priority 1
- Click on the link “Login for PG Admissions”. A new webpage of PG portal will open up.
- Click on the link “NEW USER CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” available on the PG portal.
- Complete the Part -1 of the application: Registration.
Please fill up the details asked for carefully. Information provided here cannot be changed later. Please note that the password is automatically generated from the system and is sent to the email provided. Please write correct and valid email Id. In case of wrong email Id, you will not receive any password from the system. Also as word “CD” of NEET-PG roll No. is encrypted in the software, while filling the NEET-PG roll No., you have to just fill the 7 digit no. of your NEET PG Roll No as provided in your admit card.
After filling the details, click on submit button.
Following pop ups will appear:-
The above registration process has to be completed by due date i.e. 10 Jan 2017. Please retrieve your password by assessing your email account.
Login your AFMS account by using email Id and password to complete your Part-2 and Part-3 of the application process as per instruction. You will see following on login your AFMS account:-
Complete your part 2 and 3 of the application and submit the online application before due date i.e. 12 Jan 2017.
After submitting the application successfully, please take a print out of your application, signed it and sent it to your respective Dtes along with other documents as instructed in this Dte Gen letter dt 10 Oct 2016.
How to Apply?
- All candidates seeking admission to any of the institutions of the AFMS will have to mandatorily appear in the NEET- PG 2017. They will have to register and apply online on the website – www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and also submit the completed application with fee payment to be considered for admission to any of the AFMS teaching institutions.
- The candidates will have to mandatorily fill the NEET-PG 2017 Roll no/ Testing ID already available with him/her without which the application form will be deemed as incomplete. In case of NEET-PG 2017 the Roll no/ Testing ID starts with alphabet ‘CD’ followed by 07 digits. e.g.CD1234567. For the convenience of the candidates, ‘CD’ is encrypted in online application form; they just need to fill up the seven digits of the Roll no/Testing ID in the provided space.
- All fields marked * are mandatory without which the application form will not be saved and submitted. Discrepancies found at a later stage may lead to disqualification. It is advised that the candidates should fill in their details as has been filled up for the NEET-PG 2017 since the merit shall be obtained from NBE – the examination conducting authority.
- Candidates in Priority III, IV, and V will have to make a payment of `.500/- as application fee. Once the bank confirms your payment within 24 – 48 hours, the status shall be reflected in your login id. Last date for submission of application is 08 Feb 2017 (2300h). The last date for payment of application fee is 14 Feb 2017 (till bank transaction hours). Application will be considered invalid without the payment of the registration fee.
- A copy of the printed application form should be kept safely with the candidate. There is no provision for applications to be forwarded by post or any other form and such application if any will NOT be considered at all.
- Merit list of the candidates (Priority wise) who have successfully registered to the AFMS website and have secured minimum of 50th percentile marks in NEET-PG 2017 will be displayed on the website tentatively by 23 Feb 2017. Only these candidates will be eligible for online counseling the schedule of which shall be available on the website in due course of time.
- Online counseling of the candidates belonging to Priority III, IV & V shall be done only after the completion of counseling for Priority I and Priority II candidates.
Official website of the admissions is www.afmcdg1d.gov.in.