|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
AGMC PG Admission 2017 – Government of Tripura, Directorate of Medical Education has issued a notification for admission to Post Graduate Degree Course (MD, MS) in Modern Medicine at Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala and TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching
Hospital, Hapania, Agartala. Admission shall be made on the basis of inter se merit lists of different “Categories’ (Open/Govt. Sponsored) and “Status” [General/ SC/ST/PC(Physically Challenged) of candidates who have qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-PG) conducted by National Board of Examination-2017. Get here complete details of AGMC PG Admission 2017 Through NEET PG from this page given below.
AGMC PG Admission 2017 Through NEET PG
The Combined Counseling for the admission to PG Courses in AGMC and TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, will be conducted by the State Counseling Committee, duly approved by the competent authority. The counseling will be held as per merit list of NEET PG 2017.
Schedule for AGMC PG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Issue of PG Application Form||24 Mar 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application form||31 Mar 2017|
|Scrutiny of application form||01 to 04 Apr 2017|
|First Counselling||06 Apr 2017|
|Last date of Joining in the college||22 Apr 2017|
|Commencement of Course||01 May 2017|
AGMC PG Admission 2017 Application Form
Intending eligible candidates may obtain application Form from AGMC or may download from the website as per the schedule mentioned above.
The application form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rupees one thousand) only for all category of candidates from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education, Government of Tripura. Demand Draft will be non-transferable and non-refundable.
Last date of submission of application in person is 31st March, 2017 (5 PM). Candidate is requested to write her/his name and Mobile phone number on back of the Demand Draft /Banker’s Cheque.
Citizens of India who are domicile of the state of Tripura and who have obtained the MBBS degree from any recognized Medical College affiliated to a recognized University shall be eligible to apply for admission to the “Open seats” of Post Graduate Medical Degree provided they are scheduled to complete their rotating internship for one year on or before 31st March-2017 and subsequently produce registration certificate issued by any State Medical Council/MCI. A candidate, who is presently pursuing 12 month compulsory rotating internship after passing MBBS, can take up (NEET-PG 2017), but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she completes the 12-months compulsory rotating internship by 31st March-2017.
- Candidate having MBBS degree recognized by MCI, applying for Government Sponsored State Quota Seats will have to follow instruction. Candidate who is in regular service of Government of Tripura is entitled to apply provided such candidate is sponsored by Government of Tripura.
- Candidate opting for Government Sponsored seat, before applying, must verify his/her eligibility for Govt. sponsorship in accordance with the relevant rules / order of the Health and Family Welfare department, Govt. of Tripura.
- In the sponsored / open category, eligibility criteria for in service candidates shall remain as per order issued by the Under Secretary, Government of Tripura vide Memorandum Ref No. 7(10)- DME/ET/2012/2950-62 dt. 30.10.2014 as:
- A candidate who is a domicile of Tripura.
- A student who has passed from Medical Colleges of Tripura.
- A nominee of Tripura who has passed from Medical College outside the State against State Quota.
- Who has served 2+1 years in tribal/rural areas
The Choice regarding Category or status once exercised under THS, cannot be subsequently changed. Option once exercised by the candidate is final. Therefore, applicant should be very particular and cautious during filling up forms.
Admission to the Post – Graduate Medical Degree Courses will not be allowed unless the candidates have got themselves registered either with the Tripura Medical council or any other State Medical Council or with the Medical Council of India. Candidates registered with other State Medical Council will have to be registered with Tripura State Medical Council / MCI within 6 (six) months from the date of admission.
Candidate who is already pursuing any course in any Institution / University is not eligible for admission till she/he completes the course within 31st March, 2017. However, candidate, pursuing any other course , is permitted to apply, but her/his candidature will be considered during counseling only on production of certificate regarding course completion on or before 31st March 2017 from the Head of concerned Institution, or, on production of their resignation letter from the course undertaken, duly countersigned and accepted by the appropriate authority.
AGMC PG Admission 2017 Counselling
Notified on 03 Apr 2017: – The venue for the ensuing combined counselling of PG Seats for admission at AGMC & TMC which is scheduled to be held on 06 Apr 2017 has been changed due to some unavoidable circumstances. The counselling will be held in the AGMC college building, ground floor in place of “Karl Landsteiner Auditorium”.
Admission to Different Post Graduate Medical Courses will be made through personal appearance and counseling strictly according to the time schedule to be published in due course by appropriate authority for personal appearance, the candidates will be called in order of merit following reservation of SC/ST/PC categories as per 100 – point roster as ordered by Government of Tripura.
Candidate who is to appear in the counseling will have to opt for registration through offline mode and submit the Registration Form in the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura on or before 31st March, 2017.
The Candidates appearing for counseling will have to bring the following documents in Original along with attested copies of all relevant documents:-
- Acknowledgement slip issued by O/o- DME, Govt. of Tripura on submission of the prescribed form.
- Admit Card of NEET PG -2017.
- Rank Letter in NEET PG -2017.
- University MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Marksheet of MBBS Examination (1st , 2nd & Final).
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI / State Medical Council
- School Leaving Certificate / Class X Mark Sheet/ Class- X Admit Card as proof of age,
- Sponsorship Certificate if applicable
- Certificate of Student ship from Head of the Institution where MBBS course was pursued,
- ST/SC/PC Certificate,
- EPIC/ PAN CARD / PRTC/PASSPORT indicating photograph and permanent address/ any other Identity Card issued by State and Central Government, as applicable.
AGMC PG Admission 2017 Intake
The following Post Graduate (PG) seats of Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala for the session 2017-18 are available. Discipline wise distribution of PG seats for Sponsored and Open category of candidates with reservation positon are given below.
For Complete Details of AGMC PG Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure