AGRICET 2019 Admit Card has been released by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) online at angrauagricet.aptonline.in. Candidates can download their AGRICET Admit Card 2019 by using their Payment Reference ID, registration number, mobile number and date of birth. No hard copy of the AGRICET Admit Card is sent to the candidates via post. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the print out of the AGRICET 2019 Hall Ticket on the day of the test. The entrance exam is scheduled to be held on July 21, 2019. Check more details on AGRICET 2019 Admit Card from this page
AGRICET 2019 Admit Card
AGRICET 2019 will be conducted by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and also submit the application form till the last date will only be issued the Admit Cards. Applicants can check the important dates of AGRICET 2019 Admit Card given below.
|AGRICET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of AGRICET Admit Card 2019||14 Jul 2019|
|AGRICET 2019 exam date||21 Jul 2019|
Download Here: Click Here to download AGRICET 2019 Admit Card.
The AGRICET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket is an important document as it contains all the important information about the exam. Candidates who fail to bring the Admit Card on the day of the exam will not be allowed to appear in the examination under any circumstances. Candidates are also advised to keep the Admit Card with utmost safety till the time whole admission gets over completely.
Details Mentioned on AGRICET 2019 Admit Card
After Downloading the Admit Card candidates should make sure that all the details mentioned on the AGRICET 2019 Admit Card are correct as per their information. If in case there are any mistakes then candidates should immediately contact the conducting body for assistance. Following Details will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Time
- Date of Examination
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
Documents to Carry for AGRICET 2019 Exam
On the day of AGRICET, 2019 Examination candidates will be required to carry the below-mentioned documents on the day of examination. If a candidate forgets to carry the documents due to any reason then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination under any circumstances. It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the documents given below on the day of examination.
- AGRICET 2019 Admit Card
- A govt. Approved Photo ID Proof (any) Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.
Exam Centers For AGRICET 2019
AGRICET will be held at the following places listed below. It will be helpful for the candidates if they choose the exam center which is in their nearest vicinity. Candidates will have to choose the exam center from the list mentioned below only.
- S. V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
AGRICET 2019 Admit Card General Instructions
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available in online mode
- Candidates will be able to download Admit Card from the Official Website.
- Candidates should ensure that they fill up the correct postal address as per their knowledge as applicants will receive the admit cards on the same.
- Candidates have to keep the Admit Card in a good condition till the time the whole admission process gets over.
- Candidates are also advised to affix the recent passport size photograph and keep several copies of it till the time whole admission process is over.