AGRICET 2019 Application Form – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has released the AGRICET 2019 Application form. AGRICET 2019 is conducted annually for the candidates willing to do B.Sc diploma in Agriculture, Organic Farming and Seed Technology. Application Forms is available on the official website. Candidates willing should make sure that they fill and submit the form till or before the last date. The Link for the same is also provided on this page. Aspirants should also make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the norms of the conducting body to make sure that their Application Form does not get rejected. Candidates can check all details regarding AGRICET 2019 Application form on this page.
AGRICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates should make sure that they submit the forms till or before the last date. If in case candidates submit the AGRICET 2019 Application form after the last date then his/her Application Form will be summarily rejected. Candidates are also required to fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill the Application Form. Aspiring candidates will have to enclose the Application Form with some documents too. Let us look at the dates of AGRICET 2019 Application Form which is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||06 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||30 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form with Late Fee||05 Jul 2019|
|AGRICET 2019 Exam Date||21 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: links pertaining to the application form are provided below
AGRICET 2019 Application Filling Process
Candidates who are willing to seek admission in various agriculture courses like B.Sc diploma in Agriculture, Organic Farming and Seed Technology are required to fill the Application Form first before appearing for AGRICET 2019. Candidates will be able to download the Application form from the official website. The link for the same is also provided on this page. Candidates have to fill their Personal details, Contact details, Educational Qualification etc. Candidates will be required to submit their application form at
Convener, AGRICET 2019, Office of the Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station, Tirupati – 517502.
AGRICET 2019 Application Fees
Candidates should note that they cannot submit the AGRICET 2019 Application Form Online. Applications have to be submitted either via post or in person with the Application fees given below.
|AGRICET 2019 Application Fee||Amount (in Rs)|
|General Category||Rs 500|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 250|
|Application Fee (Late) for General Category||Rs 1000|
|Application Fee (Late) for Reserved Category||Rs 500|
Documents to be Enclosed with AGRICET 2019 Application Form
After doing all the above process for the AGRICET 2019 Application Form, Candidates also have to submit the required documents along with the Application form before or till the last date of submission. The list of documents which are to be submitted is mentioned below along with duly filled application form.
- Hard Copy of Online submitted Application form
- Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
- Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS and CAP.
- Self attested passport size photograph
- Payment acknowledgement (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/PH) paid through online.
Official website: angrau.ac.in.